FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-09-2009

Opus Wrote:I do litigation support, computer forensic imaging, and E-Discovery for my day job. If you guys need to outsource some work, PM me and I can get you in touch with my Account Manager.

Dude, we are in Tennessee. Wink

We have a company that does our computer forensic imaging and we can do our own E-Discovery with the Clearwell program, but thanks for offering. It's a trip what you can find on someone's computer even when they keep their temporary internet files and cookies deleted! I do that on a daily basis myself, along with deleting my browsing history.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 04-09-2009

Our main office is located in Chicago.. we travel all over. My boss was recently in Dallas, TX doing a forensic acquisition. We also have an Orlando, FL office and a Milwaukee, WI office.

And you are 100% correct about finding stuff. It is amazing what gets left behind on the computers.

I can even tell what and when you have inserted into the USB ports and if you copied files to that device or not.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-09-2009

We're sending out. We have no computer experts here, since we are such a small firm. I would freak if I even thought for one iota of a second that it would be one of bosses doing it (a ludicrous idea, as they call us to get them files that are on the bookshelves in their own offices).

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-09-2009

watching a futurama mini marathon and wondering if Krod Mandoon is going to be any good

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-09-2009

having chicken nuggets and fries... yay for vegan chicken nuggets by Morningstar Farms

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 04-09-2009

peachs Wrote:having chicken nuggets and fries... yay for vegan chicken nuggets by Morningstar Farms

Umm, if they are vegan aren't they by definition not chicken nuggets, but rather vegetable nuggets?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-09-2009

zdunklee Wrote:
peachs Wrote:having chicken nuggets and fries... yay for vegan chicken nuggets by Morningstar Farms

Umm, if they are vegan aren't they by definition not chicken nuggets, but rather vegetable nuggets?
I'll bet that blows right past her.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-09-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

seriously asshole... what is your problem? did you get your tampon stuck or something.. Fuck off... Stop trying to fuck with me.

The name on the box of nuggets says Chick'n Nuggets, but you would be right Zdunk. They are like veggie nuggets... They're REALLY good though Big Grin

Re: Right now I'm.... - iceeaholic - 04-09-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

I'll bet that blows right past her? Really? That's nice
Morningstar Farms calls their line of nuggets Chik'n Nuggets. FYI
/FAIL on my part for posting Chik'n Nuggets second

Re: Right now I'm.... - burnking - 04-10-2009

...glad the site is back up and running. I actually had to do work this morning.

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-10-2009

burnking Wrote:...glad the site is back up and running. I actually had to do work this morning.

Yeah! It nearly killed me! One morning that I could really slack and the board was down! Major bummer!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-10-2009

calling the end of the day early cause it's friday and I'm the boss and I can

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 04-10-2009

mainerliser Wrote:
burnking Wrote:...glad the site is back up and running. I actually had to do work this morning.

Yeah! It nearly killed me! One morning that I could really slack and the board was down! Major bummer!
It's Titan's fault.

It's my fault. I ruin everything

But we (I) still love you! :wave:

mainerliser Wrote:But we (I) still love you! :wave:

Good thing you specified you, I was about to yell at you to speak for yourself.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-10-2009

[Image: maphck.jpg]

I'm lucky I'm not at home right now...

Holy crap! I hope your friends and family are okay...

Well, everyone in general, but especially your friends and family.

I won't know until I get home tonight whether or not my apartment and cat are still there in one piece, unless one of my neighbors calls me with an update when he gets of work. I love tornado season. . . :thumbdown:

I hope home and family are all well Krys

Update:

Not sure if one hit near the house. Opposing accounts coming in from all over. We'll see.

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-10-2009

I hope you're place is alright Krystal, I'm kinda the same way "I guess I'll see when I get there" :thumbdown:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 04-10-2009

Titan! Wrote:It's my fault. I ruin everything

When I tried to open the forum this morning I thought the picture you posted of Mark violated the hosting company rules and so they killed the forum.

For all of you that are in Tennessee, I hope you all make it through unscathed. Woodtv.com (local television news site) is reporting that there were over 50 Tornado warnings in 1 hour alone, with over 100 warnings issued by 2:00 PM this afternoon.

admin Wrote:

When I tried to open the forum this morning I thought the picture you posted of Mark violated the hosting company rules and so they killed the forum.

Yeah, that was an oh shit moment for me too. That's the last time I'll ever do a photoshoot at one of Mark's parties

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-10-2009

peachs Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

seriously a-hole... what is your problem? did you get your tampon stuck or something.. Eff off... Stop trying to Eff with me.

The name on the box of nuggets says Chick'n Nuggets, but you would be right Zdunk. They are like veggie nuggets... They're REALLY good though Big Grin

I'm sorry Peaches. I don't know what got into me. I guess part of it is that I think you are a very intelligent person and sometimes I feel you waste it on "Twitter Posts" So I thought I'd eff with you a little. I'll quit. I hope your not mad at me anymore. Wink

... Hoping that my arthritis allows me to go for a long walk, it's a darn tootin nice day out

When you had snow, we had sunshine. When you have sunshine we have tornadoes. :thumbdown: Suck.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-10-2009

admin Wrote:

I still blame titan

Philly Mike Wrote:
admin Wrote:

I still blame titan

I'm so gonna smite you when I can !

krys Wrote:When you had snow, we had sunshine. When you have sunshine we have tornadoes. :thumbdown: Suck.

I really hope all is ok with you and your place Krys! Keep us updated......as well as the rest of you in Tenn!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 04-10-2009

Where the hell were you guys today??? I needed help picking out baseball seats for the new Yankee Stadium and had nowhere to turn Sad

I went with 4th level home plate rather than 2nd level left field. I blame you all if the seats suck.

I like the new smileys by the way.

allyson Wrote:Where the hell were you guys today??? I needed help picking out baseball seats for the new Yankee Stadium and had nowhere to turn Sad

I went with 4th level home plate rather than 2nd level left field. I blame you all if the seats suck.

I like the new smileys by the way.

I pissed off the company that hosts this site when I crashed the SQL server. Apparently they don't take that too kindly, so they turned off the account.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-11-2009

... watching american psycho... and i am oddly stunned at watching this movie.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-11-2009

How the hell did that crash the SQL server? You were running indexing at what, 1am? You don't get much more of a slow use time than that, and this isn't that big of a forum.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-11-2009

... watching nogin with my kids and laughing uncontrollably because they decided to play the 'party in my tummy' video in between commercials. YEAAAAAAH

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-11-2009

Watching my girls do a "fashion show" of the clothes they (I) just bought! They're cute!

Titan!, What is the red square with a 2 in it under your avatar?

Re: Right now I'm.... - burnking - 04-11-2009

Being a good Italian and making baked ziti and meatballs for dinner for my parents.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-11-2009

mainerliser Wrote:Watching my girls do a "fashion show" of the clothes they (I) just bought! They're cute!

Titan!, What is the red square with a 2 in it under your avatar?

warnings

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-11-2009

Right now I'm happy as hell my kids are back from Spring Break in Mexico. I guess it was wild down there.