FBHW Forums
Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) (/showthread.php?tid=3358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 10-15-2009

Dealing with the aftermath of a coworker getting let go.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-15-2009

fired or laid off? did they steal something? was it you?

Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

Wondering what 0rz stole that got her fired.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 10-15-2009

$2,000.

0rz0ski Wrote:$2,000.

that's it?

that's like 22.50 Mexican...well with 22.50 in Mexico you're king. so good job i guess.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Wiener Poopie - 10-15-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:$2,000.

that's it?

that's like 22.50 Mexican...well with 22.50 in Mexico you're king. so good job i guess.
[Image: i-can-count-to-potato.jpg]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 10-15-2009

sitting at home waiting for E to get off of work.. trying to figure out what to make for dinner....

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 10-19-2009

Started a Facebook fight over giving more money to breast cancer awareness v. giving money to actually searching for a cure. I think we can tell what side I'm on.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - boizalynne - 10-19-2009

cynical and pissy

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Opus - 10-19-2009

took a valium to help loosen the knot in my neck that has been getting worse for the last few days.

Feels a bit better, but I am too wired to sleep.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - boaz - 10-20-2009

This pic is actually my avatar for my Blackberry Messenger right now and has been that for about 4 days...haahahah

Wiener Poopie Wrote:[Image: i-can-count-to-potato.jpg]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 10-20-2009

Getting excited about my plans for the weekend, which includes my 25th High School Reunion on Saturday night!

Bring on the old lady jokes . . .

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Opus - 10-20-2009

Queenie Wrote:Getting excited about my plans for the weekend, which includes my 25th High School Reunion on Saturday night!

Just because you were there to spark the flame that eventually became the sun, doesn't mean we need to make fun of you.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Wiener Poopie - 10-20-2009

Queenie Wrote:Getting excited about my plans for the weekend, which includes my 25th High School Reunion on Saturday night!

It sure will be strange going back to school without the horse and buggy eh?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Opus - 10-20-2009

Opus Wrote:

Just because you were there to spark the flame that eventually became the sun, doesn't mean we need to make fun of you.
Did they level out one of the hills so you only have to walk uphill one way this time?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 10-20-2009

.......listening to Tom Petty's greatest hits.

[spoiler]and trying to divert the "old" jokes[/spoiler]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 10-20-2009

I get to be a bachelor this weekend.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 10-20-2009

potthole Wrote:I get to be a bachelor this weekend.

Wanna babysit?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 10-20-2009

I think I'll pass. If Saturday is nice I'm going out with my camera to get some photos of the colors. I'll also have a whole lineup of movies to watch over the course of the weekend.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 10-20-2009

currently working on epic blanket... and watching Bones Smile

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 10-21-2009

I just (sort of) turned away some business...

This morning I got an e-mail from the mother of somebody from GRCC's football team, asking if she could buy a print of this:

[Image: 3893090855_66b60276c9_m.jpg]

Sadly, I had to inform her that wasn't GRCC's helmet. I told her she's more than welcome to buy a print still, but something tells me she doesn't want a photo of the wrong team.

GRCC is home on Saturday, so hopefully the weather will be nice, so I can go and get a photo of the correct helmet for this woman.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-22-2009

A Trained Cubmaster

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 10-22-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

A Trained Cubmaster
:clap:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-22-2009

Working Irrigation Water Management Plans. then a lunch meeting for a new grant for fire prevention and education.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 10-22-2009

Listening to King's X

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 10-22-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right Now I'm........... (part deux):

A Trained Cubmaster

Pedo.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 10-22-2009

Playin with my brand new copy of Windows 7....holy shit is it way better than vista ever was... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 10-22-2009

Sick as Hell. got the flu

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - nurveen - 10-22-2009

Worried. My dog Hoover is very sick. And the vet doesn't know what is wrong with her.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 10-23-2009

sitting at home like an effing doormat on an effing friday night... Sometimes my boyfriend makes me SO mad I could scream.... why are boys so confusing?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 10-23-2009

peachs Wrote:sitting at home like an effing doormat on an effing friday night... Sometimes my boyfriend makes me SO mad I could scream.... why are boys so confusing?

Because we have penises.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - boizalynne - 10-23-2009

Biff Wrote:
peachs Wrote:sitting at home like an effing doormat on an effing friday night... Sometimes my boyfriend makes me SO mad I could scream.... why are boys so confusing?

Because we have penises.

^Shittttttttttiest excuse ever....

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 10-23-2009

boizalynne Wrote:
Biff Wrote:

Because we have penises.

^Shittttttttttiest excuse ever....

Confusing... give us food and sex and we are set for life....seriously...how much less confusing could that be?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 10-24-2009

Complacentcy is a relationship killer

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 10-24-2009

Thinking I might have a little piece of glass stuck in one of my fingers.

I was opening a beer last night, and somehow a good portion of the upper lip on the bottle broke off, giving me a small but deep cut on my left pointer finger. I can't tell for sure, but it looks and feels like there might be a tiny shard of glass in there still. :eh:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 10-24-2009

Its a possibility he is either too tired from his work week and needs a day to recoupe OR it is the end of the month and rent is probably due so maybe he is short of funds. If you wanted to go out so bad, why don't you pony up and pay for the night out? If he still dosen't feel like it, find something to do on your own?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 10-24-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:

Its a possibility he is either too tired from his work week and needs a day to recoupe OR it is the end of the month and rent is probably due so maybe he is short of funds. If you wanted to go out so bad, why don't you pony up and pay for the night out? If he still dosen't feel like it, find something to do on your own?

I pay for my stuff when we go out all the time. It wasnt a matter of not having money, it was a matter of him talking to me one minute like i was invited and then yanking the rug out from under me by telling me that oh, its a boys night out now..

btw, we live together in a house that WE pay for. I was just pissed and needed a place to let off steam..

sorry

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 10-24-2009

peachs Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:

I pay for my stuff when we go out all the time. It wasnt a matter of not having money, it was a matter of him talking to me one minute like i was invited and then yanking the rug out from under me by telling me that oh, its a boys night out now..

btw, we live together in a house that WE pay for. I was just pissed and needed a place to let off steam..

sorry

You were just a little jealous of the boys is all. That is understandable. I feel that way sometimes when the women I date can't be with me because of girls night. We all get it now and then.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 10-24-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
peachs Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:

sorry

You were just a little jealous of the boys is all. That is understandable. I feel that way sometimes when the women I date can't be with me because of girls night. We all get it now and then.

Exactly Smile

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 10-25-2009

Another effing day at the beach.... Sand,sun and surf... Boring