Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Now I'm........... (part deux)
The old thread was so massive that it was freezing up. The thread is locked and you can start "twitting" here!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Link to the original so that we can review it without having to dig

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=603</a><!-- l -->

Right now I'm:

Excited about Biff Pubes and Golf carts
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Link to the original so that we can review it without having to dig

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=603</a><!-- m -->

Right now I'm:

Excited about Biff Pubes and Golf carts

You are STILL picking those out of your teeth?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
thinking that I might be lactose intolerant. Either that, or my body has finally decided that I've had enough of Slim Fast.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Right now I'm....(part deux):

Pissed that I can't figure out my truck's problem. No blinkers, replaced both flasher switches, multi function switch, all fuses and break pedal switch (turn signals run through this switch)

Next step: Fire call for a Dodge Ram on fire (get on it Orz)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Bulbs?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
not bulbs because the 4 ways and parking lamps work (all the same bulbs
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:not bulbs because the 4 ways and parking lamps work (all the same bulbs

Those bulbs have multiple filaments IIRC. Try replacing the bulbs. It's at least an inexpensive part of the elimination process.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think the break light and hazards use both filaments and like running lights use one so since brakes and hazards work i assumed they were good, i shall try bulbs, extra bulbs are always handy
0rz0ski Wrote:thinking that I might be lactose intolerant. Either that, or my body has finally decided that I've had enough of Slim Fast.

Everybody's body rejects Slim Fast. I'm surprised you were able to handle it for so long.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
@0rz0ski
either way the person in the bathroom after you will hate you.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'm in manahawkin, about to get out on a boat and go fishing.
wished I was fishin . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:wished I was fishin . . .
If you go you have to take me. And buy the beer.
krystal Wrote:

You get me out of work and I will!!

Edit: That doesn't mean get me fired either!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
krystal Wrote:

You get me out of work and I will!!

Edit: That doesn't mean get me fired either!!

Do you want me to call and pretend to be your sick daughter?
....wondering what I did to deserve this.........

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563720596&ref=sgm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 96&ref=sgm</a><!-- m -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:....wondering what I did to deserve this.........

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563720596&ref=sgm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 96&ref=sgm</a><!-- m -->

????

Oh, and Right Now I'm:

Wondering why the board and chat are soooo lame today.
It's lame because you bailed out on me.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:It's lame because you bailed out on me.

Boo. I was WORKING.
Right now I'm wearing my giant weiner t-shirt. And to think my wife almost threw it away last weekend...
Finishing some popcorn because popcorn is good.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
krystal Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:It's lame because you bailed out on me.

Boo. I was WORKING.

like anybody believes that....
Right now I'm.......(part deux):

Finding out about my new night time work duty.. Confusedhock:
potthole Wrote:Right now I'm wearing my giant weiner t-shirt. And to think my wife almost threw it away last weekend...

Is the shirt Giant or is the Wiener Giant?
Trying to wrap up work so I can leave a little early today. Gotta make a delivery of tiki torches to a client. Real important stuff, huh? :roll:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Right now I'm wearing my giant weiner t-shirt. And to think my wife almost threw it away last weekend...

Is the shirt Giant or is the Wiener Giant?

The weiner. There is a giant walking weiner on the shirt. And two children next to it, who are just a bit too excited to see it.
Makin' Bacon
Wonding why another one of these topics was necessary.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Wonding why another one of these topics was necessary.
I believe the answer was given here...

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3380#p86550" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3380#p86550</a><!-- l -->
Not what I meant.

Why is it so important to have message board status updates? Myspace, Facebook and twitter all do this, and they're all equally pointless.
agreed mark...they are all dumb..but it gives me something to do during my day..reading what everyone is up to...and wondering why some people put what they do on there
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Mark the Valet Wrote:Not what I meant.

Why is it so important to have message board status updates? Myspace, Facebook and twitter all do this, and they're all equally pointless.

why not? this is a common message board topic even though all of those social networking places are out there. That plus looking at the original thread this is pretty popular, that is the point of me linking that, because it was so responded to that it overwhelmed the thread itself. The fact it was so popular biff had to create a new one. That plus I don't think half the people here that post in this thread tweet, or use facebook or myspace. Also it is sometimes even fun just to do here to start a conversation about something stupid with others here instead of using one of those other that have nothing to do with the board.

Because a good portion of the people here enjoy it. The same could be asked about why there is a sports, games, or politics forum when not everyone participates. Some people do participate and they enjoy it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:

Because a good portion of the people here enjoy it. The same could be asked about why there is a sports, games, or politics forum when not everyone participates. Some people do participate and they enjoy it.

yeah mark, it's not all about what YOU like. dick.

right now i'm trying to hook up the new HD tv.
beckyp Wrote:
admin Wrote:

yeah mark, it's not all about what YOU like. dick.

right now i'm trying to hook up the new HD tv.

:hhgoodforyou:

Big Grin
Right now I'm paying my bills and hateing it.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIWjInz8fqA[/youtube]
why did I laugh at part of this?? my fav part was...."read him his rights" "NO ON CARES"
Most of the way done with getting the new gutters up. Just have to finish one little five foot span, and aside from that it's just some stuff with downspouts and caulking.