FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-11-2009

mainerliser Wrote:Watching my girls do a "fashion show" of the clothes they (I) just bought! They're cute!

Titan!, What is the red square with a 2 in it under your avatar?

I fucking LOVE your avatar Mainerliser Smile

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-11-2009

So my wife and I moved into our house in November. There was a sandbox in the back yard, which we were told by neighbors had always been a "community sandbox." Made sense, since the few previous owners all had kids the same age as the rest of the kids on the street. We don't have any kids, however, so we don't really care to have the neighbor kids coming over and playing back there.

Now that the weather is warming up, I'd been thinking that pretty soon I should go back and tear out the sandbox. Then comes this afternoon. I happened to glance out the window and see one of the neighbor boys back there, throwing toys from the sandbox into our back yard, before leaving to his house a few minutes later.

Guess who came out with a crowbar and saw a few minutes later. :lol: Goodbye sandbox!

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-11-2009

peachs Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Watching my girls do a "fashion show" of the clothes they (I) just bought! They're cute!

Titan!, What is the red square with a 2 in it under your avatar?

I fucking LOVE your avatar Mainerliser Smile

Thanks!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-11-2009

potthole Wrote:So my wife and I moved into our house in November. There was a sandbox in the back yard, which we were told by neighbors had always been a "community sandbox." Made sense, since the few previous owners all had kids the same age as the rest of the kids on the street. We don't have any kids, however, so we don't really care to have the neighbor kids coming over and playing back there.

Now that the weather is warming up, I'd been thinking that pretty soon I should go back and tear out the sandbox. Then comes this afternoon. I happened to glance out the window and see one of the neighbor boys back there, throwing toys from the sandbox into our back yard, before leaving to his house a few minutes later.

Guess who came out with a crowbar and saw a few minutes later. :lol: Goodbye sandbox!

Potthole ladies and gentlemen, killer of neighborhood sandboxes.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-11-2009

mainerliser Wrote:Titan!, What is the red square with a 2 in it under your avatar?

I got two official warnings about the photo of Mark that I re-edited

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-11-2009

Titan! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Titan!, What is the red square with a 2 in it under your avatar?

Will they go away in time or are you stuck with them forever?

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-11-2009

Titan! Wrote:

Why 2? 1 not enough?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-12-2009

mainerliser Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

Why 2? 1 not enough?
he's titan, do you think he would learn his lesson with just 1?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 04-12-2009

mainerliser Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

Why 2? 1 not enough?

Because it was posted a second time after the first one was removed.

admin Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

Why 2? 1 not enough?

Because it was posted a second time after the first one was removed.
and i rest my case Smile

how high does that there warning level go anyway?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-12-2009

potthole Wrote:So my wife and I moved into our house in November. There was a sandbox in the back yard, which we were told by neighbors had always been a "community sandbox." Made sense, since the few previous owners all had kids the same age as the rest of the kids on the street. We don't have any kids, however, so we don't really care to have the neighbor kids coming over and playing back there.

Cats and kids through out your neighborhood despise you now. I hope you know that. :thumbdown:

Mad Dog Wrote:

Cats and kids through out your neighborhood despise you now. I hope you know that. :thumbdown:

Dude i saw an episode of house where there was a sandbox a bunch of different kids played in and all. Then some autistic kid ate sand from it and he ended up with worms behind his eyes, and he would see aliens and stuff.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 04-12-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:how high does that there warning level go anyway?

It will go until we realize that a person with numerous warnings isn't going to be able to follow rules which were set in place for a very good reason.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-12-2009

For the record, just so you all know.

I DID post the photo (the one of mark giving a mouth party to a well endowed African American Fellow) two times. However in my defense, the first posting was just removed without a warning given, and when I looked for it the following morning to see any comments it might have generated, I couldn't find it, so I thought that I some how I misposted it, so I re posted it in the NSFW forum. What I didn't know wat that it was removed. After posting it a second time, Biff left a note when he removed it (for the 2nd time), and then I got the official warnings in my PM inbox.

So, while I did post it twice, it wasn't a total dick move on my part, just poor judgement.

Belive me when I type this, if I had gotten a warning for posting it the first time, it wouldn't have happened the 2nd time.

But, I'm still here so no harm no foul.

Everybody love Everybody !

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-12-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:

Dude i saw an episode of house where there was a sandbox a bunch of different kids played in and all. Then some autistic kid ate sand from it and he ended up with worms behind his eyes, and he would see aliens and stuff.

Potthole ladies and gentlemen: Preventor of hallucenegenic eye worms in autistic kids !

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-13-2009

I have some form of plague. I can't feel my face, and my lungs burn. Dear Baby Jesus, please don't let me have this plague...I have a week before I walk....

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-13-2009

My boss is out of the office today. I feel bad for the reason why she is out, but glad that it gives me little to do. The only thing to make this Monday better would to be able to go home and see if the cat has destroyed my apartment. I am also hoping that my neighbor will drop my key in my box so I will actually be able to get into my apartment without having to break in. We'll see.

P.S. I hope you feel better Orzo.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-13-2009

Woke up with a migraine.. still have it... wishing it would go away so i could get out of bed...

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 04-13-2009

Listening to the podcast, and trying desperately to learn Dreamweaver and how to get that damned picture to publish on the web, and not just a box with a red X in it. :x

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 04-13-2009

Listening to the podcast at work, on hold with Dell trying to get a replacement hard drive for our server.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-13-2009

I take it that your apartment survived the tornadoes, Krys?

I sho' did. I saw a little bit of the damage on Friday and will probably see more on my way home today. From what I understand some of the houses I usually drive past every day are completely gone...

having Cheez-its and a coca cola

Re: Right now I'm.... - burnking - 04-13-2009

peachs Wrote:having Cheez-its and a coca cola
I take it the migraine has gone?

The only things I've accomplished today at work are:

1) Playing on the internet (updating my Facebook 800 times);
2) Finishing my book; and
3) Making fun of my coworkers (to their faces).

And I'm getting paid to do this. I just wish I could get away with taking a nap.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-13-2009

krys Wrote:My boss is out of the office today. I feel bad for the reason why she is out, but glad that it gives me little to do. The only thing to make this Monday better would to be able to go home and see if the cat has destroyed my apartment. I am also hoping that my neighbor will drop my key in my box so I will actually be able to get into my apartment without having to break in. We'll see.

P.S. I hope you feel better Orzo.

You should borrow Potholes sand box. It should make your cat happy.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-13-2009

Sadly that wouldn't be possible. Right after tearing the boards out of the ground I busted out my saw and cut 'em all in half so they could fit in the trash that was picked up today.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-13-2009

peachs Wrote:having Cheez-its and a coca cola

Cheddar Jack Cheez Its were my contribution to Easter Dinner yesterday

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-13-2009

Getting all my stuff around for Camping in Tennessee Big Grin I went and did some shopping at Gander Mountain and bought a new cooler, a self inflating bedroll, and a day back pack, all for less than $60!!

migraine is indeed all gone, thank you treximet. Just finished having dinner at Johnny Rocket's and am now going to smack someone for farting and blaming it on the nonexistent dog...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-13-2009

Right now I'm:

not looking forward to 6 more days of wrapping pine trees for a tree sale at work....only 4000 more trees to go...

MOTHER EFFER! :crazy:

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-13-2009

So in the mail today we got a check from the investment place that does our Roth IRA. Value of the check? One cent. :wtf:

Don't really even know why they sent it to us in the first place.

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-14-2009

potthole Wrote:So in the mail today we got a check from the investment place that does our Roth IRA. Value of the check? One cent. :wtf:

Don't really even know why they sent it to us in the first place.

The really sad thing about it is, it probably cost hundreds of dollars to process that check for you! Wink

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-14-2009

hanging out in bed Smile

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-14-2009

Right now I'm:

Concerned, I dove into a box of cheeze itz and after 2-3 handfulls realized that they were covered in little ants Sick

Re: Right now I'm.... - burnking - 04-14-2009

...doing my taxes.

Re: Right now I'm.... - linzi - 04-14-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Concerned, I dove into a box of cheeze itz and after 2-3 handfulls realized that they were covered in little ants Sick

My mom cooked some kind of rice in a box and while we were eating it, we realized that rice is supposed to be white, not brown stripped thingies with faces. She had cooked some kind of worms that crawled in the box.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-14-2009

Nothing like waiting 'till the last minute!!!

... I got mine done on Saturday!

Re: Right now I'm.... - linzi - 04-14-2009

...not hungry anymore after my rice flashback.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-14-2009

linzi Wrote:My mom cooked some kind of rice in a box and while we were eating it, we realized that rice is supposed to be white, not brown stripped thingies with faces. She had cooked some kind of worms that crawled in the box.

Worms have faces? :wtf: