FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-14-2009

I had to break into my own apartment last night. It took ME about 1.5 minutes. I'm weather-stripping that door immediately.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-14-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Concerned, I dove into a box of cheeze itz and after 2-3 handfulls realized that they were covered in little ants Sick

I did this same thing with a box of cereal once, after finishing about half a bowl, I saw ants floating in the milk

Re: Right now I'm.... - burnking - 04-14-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:Nothing like waiting 'till the last minute!!!

... I got mine done on Saturday!
Psh, I have another whole day! I'm getting them done early this year :thumbup:

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-14-2009

I probably should do mine...

Titan! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Concerned, I dove into a box of cheeze itz and after 2-3 handfulls realized that they were covered in little ants Sick

I did this same thing with a box of cereal once, after finishing about half a bowl, I saw ants floating in the milk
This reminds me of a time when I was in HS. A friend of mine was eating some cookies at lunch and when he looked down in the baggy to grab another, there was a grub crawling around. Needless to say, he practically sprinted to the bathroom.

0rz0ski Wrote:I probably should do mine...
I'll prepare them for you for a small fee.

Trying to decide if I want to make brunch or wait till lunch

I figure I'll do my taxes tonight. Here's to waiting until the last minute!

burnking Wrote:

Mine aren't that complicated because I don't own a home, have no loans or debts, have no dependents, and I'm not married yet. Last year federal, city, and state took about an hour total. Next year though...urgh. Not looking forward to that.

0rz0ski Wrote:
burnking Wrote:

Mine aren't that complicated because I don't own a home, have no loans or debts, have no dependents, and I'm not married yet. Last year federal, city, and state took about an hour total. Next year though...urgh. Not looking forward to that.
That's exactly how mine are. Well, mine actually took two hours because I spent the first hour preparing them online, planning to efile, only to realize at the end that I can't efile.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-14-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
linzi Wrote:My mom cooked some kind of rice in a box and while we were eating it, we realized that rice is supposed to be white, not brown stripped thingies with faces. She had cooked some kind of worms that crawled in the box.

Worms have faces? :wtf:
Yup
[Image: ewjshirt.jpg]

Philly Mike Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:
linzi Wrote:My mom cooked some kind of rice in a box and while we were eating it, we realized that rice is supposed to be white, not brown stripped thingies with faces. She had cooked some kind of worms that crawled in the box.

Yup
Groovy!

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-14-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:
burnking Wrote:

It'll be more work, but the extra money you get back from filing as married is worth it. Use Turbotax, it'll help make things quite a bit easier, too.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 04-14-2009

potthole Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
burnking Wrote:

It'll be more work, but the extra money you get back from filing as married is worth it. Use Turbotax, it'll help make things quite a bit easier, too.

Or just use an accountant. Sure it'll cost a few hundred bucks - but using the accountant literally doubled my tax refund. I used one of those online ones to get an idea of what I could expect, then went to an accountant and was glad I did.

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-14-2009

burnking Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Nothing like waiting 'till the last minute!!!

... I got mine done on Saturday!
Psh, I have another whole day! I'm getting them done early this year :thumbup:

I filed an extension.

Nice. It's good to know we all like to do things on time.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-14-2009

am really pissed off at the boyfriends roommate... He's being a TOTAL douche-nozzle about how much time I spend their place... where the fuck else am I going to stay after driving 3 hours to see him?? get a fucking clue man... or at least get laid so your panties aren't all up in a twist all the damn time....

sorry all about posting about the bf, just needed a second to rant about how shitty that fucker is...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-14-2009

peachs Wrote:am really pissed off at the boyfriends roommate... He's being a TOTAL douche-nozzle about how much time I spend their place... where the Eff else am I going to stay after driving 3 hours to see him?? get a Effing clue man... or at least get laid so your panties aren't all up in a twist all the damn time....

sorry all about posting about the bf, just needed a second to rant about how shitty that fucker is...

I hate taking sides without knowing more facts, but....

Are you staying there more than a couple times a week? Are you helping pay for the Water,heat,garbage, etc.? I would be pissed too if my room mate's gf was there 10-15 nights a month, and didn't help out with the bills.

Rock Monster Wrote:
peachs Wrote:am really pissed off at the boyfriends roommate... He's being a TOTAL douche-nozzle about how much time I spend their place... where the Eff else am I going to stay after driving 3 hours to see him?? get a Effing clue man... or at least get laid so your panties aren't all up in a twist all the damn time....

I hate taking sides without knowing more facts, but....

Are you staying there more than a couple times a week? Are you helping pay for the Water,heat,garbage, etc.? I would be pissed too if my room mate's gf was there 10-15 nights a month, and didn't help out with the bills.

first time he got pissy about it I offered, it was in the beginning of Ev and I's relationship... He/I/We all mostly just laughed it off and passed on the subject. I do a lot around of stuff around the house when I'm there though, Dishes, Cooking, Taking out the trash, I've even cleaned the bathroom and livingroom once or twice...

I would gladly help out with the rent/bills ect if he had only come to me like an adult and not been such a prickfacebaby about the entire situation...

It's completely possible that he just doesn't like you, and doesn't want you in his house/apartment. Even though you are sleeping with his roommate, you have to respect his space too, because the place is half his, and 0% yours. I'm trying not to take sides, just give you his point of view also.

Rock Monster Wrote:It's completely possible that he just doesn't like you, and doesn't want you in his house/apartment. Even though you are sleeping with his roommate, you have to respect his space too, because the place is half his, and 0% yours. I'm trying not to take sides, just give you his point of view also.

I know you aren't taking sides, I appreciate your opinion actually.. being a guy, (at least I think you're a dude Tongue) I actually wanted the male perspective..

I just don't understand how he could be such a big baby about the whole situation.. It's not like he'd have to deal with me much longer anyways, because their lease is up in June and they're both looking for new places to inhabit separately.

It's probably easier, and will cause less problems with the roommate, if he just whines/ignores you/whatever he does, rather than tell you off, and tell you what he thinks of you.

I know I used to hate having to see my old roommate's boyfriend all the time. He would stay over maybe 2 nights a week, but we all did lots of stuff together. He annoyed me just because I had to look at him. (Plus, he was a great big bitch and I always wanted to tell him to grow a set.)

I feel ya both... I think Ev. plans on just paying out the end of the lease and utilities and staying at his dads place til the lease is up.. I'm glad he's getting out of a hostile situation, but sad that he's potentially losing one of his oldest friends in the process

I nominate setting him on fire.

right now I'm....

biting my tounge, so I don't say what I am thinking, because it may piss someone off.

and by someone, I mean biff.

0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate setting him on fire.
Second.

Right now I'm wasting time until 4:30 when I can go home.

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-14-2009

burnking Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I nominate setting him on fire.
Second.

Right now I'm wasting time until 4:30 when I can go home.

Ditto

I have 2 days until my big Senior Project demo!!! Ahhh!! There's no way I'm gonna have it done!!! I'm leaving work to go work on it....see you guys later.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 04-14-2009

I'm getting ready to leave work, so that I can go to work at my other job.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have a second job, but then payday comes around.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-14-2009

Right now I'm amazed at how stupid a local company is.

Last year it was brought to my attention that they were using a copyrighted photograph of mine illegally on some inter-office documents, specifically in connection with the sponsorship of the local baseball team. I got in touch with them, expressed my frustrations, and worked out an agreement for them to use the photo for THAT SEASON.

Well, a new season has started, and what happens? It's brought to my attention that they've used that photograph AGAIN. This evoked another phone call from me. "Oh, we thought that you were cool with it after last year," was what I was told, "We thought that after our agreement last year you were fine with us using it every year."

NOPE! I gave you permission for last season, but never once did we discuss long term usage, and I explicitly told you that you had permission to use it for last season, and last season only!

Re: Right now I'm.... - linzi - 04-14-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:

I'm assuming they did....I was like 5 or 6 at the time....I really didn't look that close. I just remember them being big, brown and nasty.

Re: Right now I'm.... - linzi - 04-14-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:

Yup

AGGHH! That's him, that's him!!!
LOL, funny picture Mike!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-14-2009

peachs Wrote:I feel ya both... I think Ev. plans on just paying out the end of the lease and utilities and staying at his dads place til the lease is up.. I'm glad he's getting out of a hostile situation, but sad that he's potentially losing one of his oldest friends in the process

So his roomate is one of his oldest friends, and that is who you are pissing off, Am I correct?

Thinking I might be coming down with something

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-14-2009

Titan! Wrote:Thinking I might be coming down with something

I'm telling you, you're pregnant!! Craving sushi all the time, now you're not feeling good......hmmmmm.... Confusedhock:

Nah, I'm over it. A little alky setzer and im all good

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-14-2009

Got my internet back. I was going through withdrawals!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-14-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:Got my internet back. I was going through withdrawals!!

I was begining to wonder where you went Jiggy. I know how you feel, I was climbing the walls when I couldn't post for a couple of days during the message board switch.

If that ever happens again, I hear they got the internet in Californee