FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-16-2009

Heading to Tennessee tomorrow. I'll talk to you guys in about a week. :thumbup: :wave:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-16-2009

giving Superbad a 2nd try

Re: Right now I'm.... - Torque - 04-16-2009

Have fun Mad Dog!

Titan! Wrote:giving Superbad a 2nd try

I was ostracized by my friends for not getting into that movie.

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-16-2009

To be honest I really don't like any of the Apatow movies. I have heard good things about Pineapple Express so I may give that a try but they just aren't that funny to me.

There used to be a time when entertainers actually worked for laughs instead of just resorting to shock humor for everything.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-16-2009

... angry.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-17-2009

Right now I'm:

eating Tagalongs and preparing for a tree sale :crazy:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-17-2009

Torque Wrote:Have fun Mad Dog!

Titan! Wrote:giving Superbad a 2nd try

I was ostracized by my friends for not getting into that movie.

The first time I watched it I just couldn't figure out why people were falling all over themselves about how awesome this movie was. Re-watching it last night, it was okay, got a few chuckles but not much more.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

eating Tagalongs and preparing for a tree sale :crazy:

Try dipping them in cheese. F'ing awesome

Re: Right now I'm.... - burnking - 04-17-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:To be honest I really don't like any of the Apatow movies. I have heard good things about Pineapple Express so I may give that a try but they just aren't that funny to me.

There used to be a time when entertainers actually worked for laughs instead of just resorting to shock humor for everything.
Normally I'm not the biggest fan either, but Pineapple Express is definitely worth watching.

... Looking forward to an awesome weekend ! Wooo Spring

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-17-2009

I'm happy that I did well on my Sr. Project Presentation Day! Whoo!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-17-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:I'm happy that I did well on my Sr. Project Presentation Day! Whoo!

Have you ever said what you're going to school for? I know it's art related and at GVSU...

I ask because I find your posts funny... my gf is graduating from Kendall in the Graphic design print media program.

And it's also funny how Kendall and GVSU have some kind of pride competition going on...

0rz0ski Wrote:I'm happy that I did well on my Sr. Project Presentation Day! Whoo!

Congrats ! !

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-17-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:Have you ever said what you're going to school for? I know it's art related and at GVSU...

I ask because I find your posts funny... my gf is graduating from Kendall in the Graphic design print media program.

And it's also funny how Kendall and GVSU have some kind of pride competition going on...

Actually, no. I go to GVSU for Computer Science, as well as a Writing minor. I'm hoping for either a Technical Writing job, or just your regular code monkey job. (but I do have an artsy side.I'm not normal.)

I created a program to interface with the Wiimote, so you can do 360 degree views of buildings, individual rooms, or objects, just by flicking your wrist to the side. There's also a zoom view, and a "switch view" button. I had hoped to get the wii balance board working as well, but I ran out of time.

Thanks RM and Titan!

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-17-2009

I think I've OD'ed on donuts. Co-workers who bring in food are evil.

...getting closer and closer to buying a camera and rekindling my love with photography.

(Thanks to Titan and potthole for their recommendations!)

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-17-2009

...surprised at how sore I am after softball last night.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-17-2009

krys Wrote:I think I've OD'ed on donuts. Co-workers who bring in food are evil.

I did that yesterday with Cracker Barrel breakfast! Instead of a cake, the office supplied breakfast for everybody . . . eggs, hashbrown casserole, steak, ham and sausage biscuits . . . it was awesome!

Queenie Wrote:
krys Wrote:I think I've OD'ed on donuts. Co-workers who bring in food are evil.

I did that yesterday with Cracker Barrel breakfast! Instead of a cake, the office supplied breakfast for everybody . . . eggs, hashbrown casserole, steak, ham and sausage biscuits . . . it was awesome!
Are they hiring?

Cracker Barrel owns breakfast.

Hash brown casserole and pecan pancakes... droooooool

wishing I could leave work NOW. It is too pretty outside to be inside chained to my desk. Sad

Titan! Wrote:Cracker Barrel owns breakfast.

Hash brown casserole and pecan pancakes... droooooool

Cracker Barrel disgusts me and has since I worked there for all of 3 weeks about 5 years ago. Sick

My ex refused to eat there in the summer because the atmosphere was too oppressive.

When I think of Cracker Barrel I picture the sight and smell of the trash room. Sick

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-17-2009

I don't really find Cracker Barrel all that appealing. The food isn't that spectacular.

Although I can't say I have ever had their breakfast.

Right now I'm:

being relocated to another field office, mine is being shut down due to unhealthy conditions (2 feet of water and mold in the basement) Sick

-Jiggy- Wrote:I don't really find Cracker Barrel all that appealing. The food isn't that spectacular.

You are definitely missing it then Jiggy!!

Give me the Old-Timers breakfast any day of the week. Of course, then i'd be a big as a barn!! Ok, once a month . . . that'll work (especially since I got a gift certifcate for my birthday!!).

being relocated to another field office, mine is being shut down due to unhealthy conditions (2 feet of water and mold in the basement) Sick

Wow, sorry to hear that Howie. When are you getting moved?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-17-2009

Queenie Wrote:Give me the Old-Timers breakfast any day of the week....

Huh... imagine that... never would have thunk it!

Is there a "youger" breakfast that the rest of us would like?

Queenie Wrote:

Wow, sorry to hear that Howie. When are you getting moved?

looks like monday...but i'm on vacation next week

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Give me the Old-Timers breakfast any day of the week....

Huh... imagine that... never would have thunk it!

Is there a "youger" breakfast that the rest of us would like?

Awww crap. I walked right into that one. :wtf:

Watching House on Hulu, because I am at work. Pretty sure it's not the best idea, but it's the one I'm going with.

wrapping up the semester and getting my world in order

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-17-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:I don't really find Cracker Barrel all that appealing. The food isn't that spectacular.

I personally find their breakfast to be the best part of the menu. The rest of it is so-so in my book, but I love their breakfast.

potthole Wrote:

I personally find their breakfast to be the best part of the menu. The rest of it is so-so in my book, but I love their breakfast.

:think: Maybe I'll give it a try someday.

Re: Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 04-17-2009

getting ready to go up north for the weekend

On my way out the door with Plungee to go see the guys. WOOT WOOT!!

Got back from going for a jog. I need to do that more often!!

Just getting back from Hooters. Oh my God, what an awesome time. These guys are the friendliest celebrities I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Working on posting pictures now.

Re: Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 04-17-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:Heading to Tennessee tomorrow. I'll talk to you guys in about a week. :thumbup: :wave:
for christ's sake Queenie......DUCK!!!!