FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-20-2009

potthole Wrote:HA!

Nah, I'm asking because I see a news report that somebody got shot on the street I work on. It happened in the 200 block, according to what's on the TV station's website, and I'm curious to see how close it was to the office (which has an address of 2900).

Sorry, I didn't know it was for real. Hope everybody is okay. :oops:

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-20-2009

Non-life threatening injuries are what's being said right now. If it took place where I'm thinking it did, I'm not really all that surprised to hear of a shooting. The area around my office is fine, but it starts to get a little shady as you head west on the street.

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 04-20-2009

Potthole to answer your question, the 200 block would be from 200-299 much like you thought. So a ways from your office, but not at all suprising if that was in GR cause that is the general addresses of the bad areas of town.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-20-2009

... looking for a good price on an iguana leash.
and other things for him.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-21-2009

I am not equipped to cope with medical emergencies. And that is making me feel horrible today.

I blame it all on my father.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-21-2009

I blame a lot on my parents, especially now that there's 4 months to go until the wedding and I'm going insane (more than usual).

Right now I just got out of WRT 200 exam, so now its time to study for CS 452. Oh, and I just now found out that we have a chat room...I'm a little slow on the uptake.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 04-21-2009

about to punch a coworker.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-21-2009

Allyson Wrote:about to punch a coworker.

[Image: serie_kapow.jpg]

Do it. And video tape it, because I want to watch.

krys Wrote:

:lol: That's what my boyfriend said.

I'm all about fights. As long as I don't get hit or have to hit anyone.

This dude is 140lbs of pure flab. I could take him if I was paralyzed on my right side.

Do it! Do it! Do it! DO IT!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-21-2009

Allyson Wrote:This dude is 140lbs of pure flab.

How short is he? Under 5'?

Oh, wait..... it peobably would be a fair fight then.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-21-2009

Allyson Wrote:
krys Wrote:

:lol: That's what my boyfriend said.

Now see that ? That is funny.

0rz0ski Wrote:Right now I just got out of WRT 200 exam, so now its time to study for CS 452. Oh, and I just now found out that we have a chat room...I'm a little slow on the uptake.

WRT ? Warrior Robot Technologies ?

Titan! Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Right now I just got out of WRT 200 exam, so now its time to study for CS 452. Oh, and I just now found out that we have a chat room...I'm a little slow on the uptake.

WRT ? Warrior Robot Technologies ?

What else could it be?

Sometimes I like to read my home-county's newspaper. Surprisingly, I only knew 2 of the people arrested for selling drugs in the last week.

:roll:

Re: Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 04-21-2009

debating wether to move my family out here to PA for the summer. I miss them but I want to be back in GR before too long.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-21-2009

trying to figure out what I want for dinner...

Re: Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 04-21-2009

airhornahole Wrote:debating wether to move my family out here to PA for the summer. I miss them but I want to be back in GR before too long.

where are you in PA?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-21-2009

Fixing spaghetti for dinner. It's the kids favorite.

Re: Right now I'm.... - boizalynne - 04-21-2009

Allyson Wrote:This dude is 140lbs of pure flab. I could take him if I was paralyzed on my right side.
LOL :lol:

Less than six degrees of separation from the entire cast, crew and all the guest stars of Entourage.

Here's how (Cause I know you're just dying to know)

in the fall of 06 I did 2 photo shoots with Kelsey Scheider

[Image: KS2010.jpg]

She has a cameo role in Enroutage Season 4 Episode 5

So, therefore I kick ass

Seriously, look at this list of people that I'm now practically BFF with

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_celebrities_appearing_on_Entourage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ce ... _Entourage</a><!-- m -->

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 04-21-2009

Queenie Wrote:Fixing spaghetti for dinner. It's the kids favorite.

We had spaghetti too! Good stuff!

Re: Right now I'm.... - iceeaholic - 04-21-2009

Is listening to the Dr. Micheal Savage radio show. I alternate between loving and disliking him very much

Re: Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 04-21-2009

plungerhand Wrote:
a-hole Wrote:debating wether to move my family out here to PA for the summer. I miss them but I want to be back in GR before too long.

where are you in PA?

York. It's in South central PA about an hour north of Baltimore.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Torque - 04-21-2009

I avoided being electrocuted at 7:30am. Not so lucky at 10:08pm.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-21-2009

Torque Wrote:I avoided being electrocuted at 7:30am. Not so lucky at 10:08pm.
... ouch!?!?!?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFQyy8A8Xzw[/youtube]

Awesome.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Torque - 04-21-2009

It was very mild, the avoided incident in the morning when I was working on my car could have been much much worse. I actually feel a bit energetic!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-21-2009

Torque Wrote:It was very mild, the avoided incident in the morning when I was working on my car could have been much much worse. I actually feel a bit energetic!
ya. I have been shocked by an outlet before, made my arm spaz so hard it felt like it was going to fly off.

The car would have been worse what with the direct current and all.

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 04-22-2009

Pickin' my nose....... not really, but I'm also not doing anything else productive.

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-22-2009

I was once electrocuted by a small car battery.

I was working on my car in my parent's garage and needed a washer (not the clothes or dish kind). My dad keeps all kinds of random bolts, screws, nuts and washers in a big cookie tin in the cupboard above his workbench.

On his work bench was a small car battery that we use to power the electric motor on the boat.

I pulled the big cookie tin out of the cupboard, the weight of it was more than I anticipated. I was still holding it when it came down, and touched both the positive and negative posts. Sparks flew, metal melted. I laid on the floor for awhile saying "oh god that hurt, oh god that hurt".

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 04-22-2009

Only really half awake. Can't seem to get myself motivated today.

It's making me have a bad mood and be mean spirited and I don't like it when that happens... Maybe I'll use half a personal day and go home and go back to bed.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-22-2009

sunshyne Wrote:I was once electrocuted by a small car battery.

I was working on my car in my parent's garage and needed a washer (not the clothes or dish kind). My dad keeps all kinds of random bolts, screws, nuts and washers in a big cookie tin in the cupboard above his workbench.

On his work bench was a small car battery that we use to power the electric motor on the boat.

I pulled the big cookie tin out of the cupboard, the weight of it was more than I anticipated. I was still holding it when it came down, and touched both the positive and negative posts. Sparks flew, metal melted. I laid on the floor for awhile saying "oh god that hurt, oh god that hurt".

I always thought that a car battery didn't have enough volts (or amps?) to shock you that badly??

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-22-2009

Leaving for school. Final projects are all due Monday. I have a couple more photos to take, and lots of prints to make.

Woo.

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-22-2009

Can't think of anything clever for Create a Caption

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-22-2009

Wondering who this reminds me of.
[Image: 041909OUTDOORS-turkey-wide.jpg]

**Yes, that IS her wedding dress.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-22-2009

forcing myself to eat for the first time since monday. still depressed and worn down..