FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 04-27-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:Trying to figure out why my dell is saying "Loading PBR for descriptor 2...done" when I turn it on and it won't boot to XP OS?

Dude, it is totally asking you to pour it a PBR, how could you miss that?

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-27-2009

Damn...I'm going to go try this and post back.

...z you owe me a new computer.

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-28-2009

zdunklee Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Trying to figure out why my dell is saying "Loading PBR for descriptor 2...done" when I turn it on and it won't boot to XP OS?

Looks like I have to wipe out my system and reboot back to original settings. They wanted me to make sure I have imortant files like music and pictures saved first though. Oh...yeah....that's awesome considering I can't get into the damn computer to begin with!!!! I'm only kicking myself for not having that shit backed up to begin with. Learn from Uncle Jiggy kiddos.

-Jiggy- Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

Looks like I have to wipe out my system and reboot back to original settings. They wanted me to make sure I have imortant files like music and pictures saved first though. Oh...yeah....that's awesome considering I can't get into the damn computer to begin with!!!! I'm only kicking myself for not having that shit backed up to begin with. Learn from Uncle Jiggy kiddos.

Okay, got my Dell back up and running. I lost everything I had saved, like I stated. All my pics I have taken going back to 2006 (except for what I have on Facebook and MySpace). All my music (about 10,000 songs...maybe). I think I can get the music I downloaded from itunes back but that was about 1% of my collection.

I have most of what was in my collection in my ipod. Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer that media back to my computer?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-28-2009

Dude... You lost all your photos ? Holy shit that sucks.

I am very protoective of my photos, I usually have a triple backup of everything I shoot.

I know there is software available that will got back 3 or 4 layers on a memory card and you can get back deleted photos, I haven't used it, and I have no idea if that will work for you.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-28-2009

Oh geeze, Jiggy, I might have had something that could have pulled that stuff off for you...did you format the computer? What happened?

Oh, I'm also pissed at the four mingers who decided to get into an accident at 6:45am in a fricking construction zone on 131 this morning. 45 effing minutes late to work.

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 04-28-2009

Trying to get my kid up for school. EH....

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-28-2009

bored.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-28-2009

... wondering why people that are trying to sell items on craigslist don't check their e-mail more often.

bastards

Re: Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 04-28-2009

Getting my lunch ready.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Rght, B, A, Start

(to see unicorns on espn.com)

Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart . . .

(the rest of the lyric they were inadvertantly quoting.)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-28-2009

Still very sore from falling this weekend. :wtf:

Did you break a hip? Confusedhock:

Queenie Wrote:Still very sore from falling this weekend. :wtf:

I think you need to take the day off and relax. Or tell your boss to shut his hole and leave you alone.

Big Grin Big Grin

airhornahole Wrote:
peachs Wrote:vegging out at home.. sick feeling... Sad

Swine flu! Swine flu! Swine flu!
Swine flu! Swine flu! Swine flu!

Quarantine the Peachs! :o

Hope you feel better soon.

Does this mean Peachs is banned from the forum until she feels better?

If I hear one more effing person make a moronic statement about swine flu, I'm going to stab them in the eye with my mechanical pencil.

[Image: swine_flu.png]

That's a stabbing.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-28-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:If I hear one more effing person make a moronic statement about swine flu, I'm going to stab them in the eye with my mechanical pencil.

That's a stabbing.

don't be stupid Orz....there are a HUNDRED and tens of people IN THE WORLD that have POSSIBLE cases of swine flu.... :o

:evil: That's a stabbing.

Right now I'm:

patching an e-stabbing and chatting it up in the chat room

I'm feeling sick. I shouldn't have had that bacon yesterday..... Sick

I think I have swine flu. Hopefully I get over it, just like I did the bird flu, SARS, mad cow disease, West Nile, etc....

Rock Monster Wrote:I'm feeling sick. I shouldn't have had that bacon yesterday..... Sick

I think I have swine flu. Hopefully I get over it, just like I did the bird flu, SARS, mad cow disease, West Nile, etc....

You had SARS? I had SARS! What a small world it is.

Right now I'm:

Concerned that the mens room smell (someone elses greasy shit) has permiated my pores.

why the eff would you NOT leave the exhaust fan on? I have a good idea....let's also turn the heat up!

Loving this flu talk so much I'm going to update my Facebook with it.

-Jiggy- Wrote:Loving this flu talk so much I'm going to update my Facebook with it.

don't get swine flu in your facebook...!

Imagine how fast that would spread!!!

Rock Monster Wrote:Imagine how fast that would spread!!!

faster than Becky?
  • I'm fishing for Becky because I miss her

wow

I wonder if somehow the media could get swine flu, bird flu, sars, the economic collapse and George Bush to somehow mutate together and form the ultimate world-ending flu strand.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-28-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Looking for a good deal on one of these:

[Image: 25308p_01.jpg]

You ever check at Habitat for Humanity's Re-Store on Division ? I've seen a lot of different types of filing cabinets and various office furniture there, usually in reasonable condition for pretty good prices. I can't say that I've seen exactly what you're looking for there though.

I actually found one on craigslist that should be on my way home, for $300. They are around $1200 (and up) new.

Haven't looked there yet, but I may give it a try if things fall through. Thanks.

I don't know how cheap they are but hear is the web site of my one of my sister company's that may be able to help.

http://www.stanleyvidmar.com/

cool. thanks

I think I'm done freaking out. At least, I hope I am.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-28-2009

Done mowing my yard for the first time this summer. Funny, when I had to do it growing up, I hated it. But now that it's my own yard, I can't wait to get home from work and pull out the lawn mower.

[Image: 3484506784_ba808454d9.jpg]

This is my parents' yard, the part that is mowed. Just the front yard. This does not include the right side (not seen in picture) or back (which isn't all that big). We had to use 2 riding lawn mowers and a walk behind (for close to the house) to get do it in a timeable fashion. As soon as you'd finish the entire yard, you'd have to start over again. I don't know if I'll ever want to mow my own yard (when I get one), ever.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-28-2009

I'm sure I won't be as gung-ho about it come August, when it's in the high 80's even at 7 or 8 p.m. I think that my excitement in mowing today was more because of the fact that for the first time since Friday it was actually sunny and warm outside.

potthole Wrote:I'm sure I won't be as gung-ho about it come August, when it's in the high 80's even at 7 or 8 p.m. I think that my excitement in mowing today was more because of the fact that for the first time since Friday it was actually sunny and warm outside.

Definitely understandable. It's like the smell of fresh-cut grass signalling spring.

I always try to keep the mowing time down under 1 hour. The bigger the lawn, the bigger the mower.

I have a 52 cut on my rider, and it still takes me something like 2.5 hours to mow. I'm guessing half my property is mowed which would make it 2.5 acres that i'm mowing. it sucks....actually, it sucks and gargles nuts.

Luckily my wife likes to mow as I hate it and have outdoor allergies so when i'm finished my eyes are often swollen shut and red.

I am only getting home every other weekend. The wife doesn't mow. Fun weekends.

:thumbdown:

Watching the numerous police cars riding around my house and walking through the woods with flashlights looking for a guy with tattoos that is running from them.

i didn't know plungee had tattoos!