FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 05-07-2009

Going to bed early for a change tonight. Not sure if I will get on here in the morning but if I don't, I'll talk to you guys later. It will be hectic the next 4-5 weeks but I will try to get on here at least once a week to slap some people around. Smile

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 05-08-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:I had a Chiropracter named Dr Bender once. I also had a Orthodontist named Dr Beaver.
best orthodontist name was one my brother had.. Dr. Slutsky

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-08-2009

Hang in there Jigg,
when you're going through Hell, keep on going,
don't slow down something something country lyrics

right now I'm wishing I hadn't slepth through my alarm... grrrrrrr

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-08-2009

Right now I'm:

logged into the chat

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 05-08-2009

watching the Oprah from yesterday that I recorded

Re: Right now I'm.... - Torque - 05-08-2009

Seeing if I can eat an entire Big Bag of York peppermint patties. So far, this is easy!

Re: Right now I'm.... - SmartyPants - 05-08-2009

Freezing but for some reason I won't just put pants on. Maybe I'm lazy.

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 05-08-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:Going to bed early for a change tonight. Not sure if I will get on here in the morning but if I don't, I'll talk to you guys later. It will be hectic the next 4-5 weeks but I will try to get on here at least once a week to slap some people around. Smile

I must have missed something......What's going on? :wave: :wtf: Wink

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-08-2009

posting pics of my Man Date with Howie

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-08-2009

WOOT!

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 05-08-2009

Excited as hell cause I am going to the Wings game against the Mighty Sucks on Sunday!!!!!! :thumbup: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin :thumbup:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 05-08-2009

... kind of surprised because i found out Kal Penn is no longer on house because he went to work for the whitehouse.

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 05-08-2009

Trying to stream a movie....its not going so fast. Gonna take me 4 hrs to watch a 1 1/2 hr movie.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-09-2009

Kinda wiped out because I ran in my first 5k race today. I didn't know they had beer tents at those things!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - SmartyPants - 05-09-2009

Drinking my spouse's beer because
1. I've had a really damn long day
2. They kinda piss me off sometimes and this is a perfect retaliation
It's like I win twice. Yay for me.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 05-09-2009

SmartyPants Wrote:Drinking my spouse's beer because
They?? You have more than one spouse?

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 05-09-2009

Thinking anyone from GR should look here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3106" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3106</a><!-- l -->

Re: Right now I'm.... - SmartyPants - 05-10-2009

Opus Wrote:

No, no I don't. They is the term for he/she when you want to avoid saying it. If you know who I'm married to then you could tell what gender I am, and it would defeat the purpose of hiding it.

Re: Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 05-10-2009

SmartyPants Wrote:
Opus Wrote:

No, no I don't. They is the term for he/she when you want to avoid saying it. If you know who I'm married to then you could tell what gender I am, and it would defeat the purpose of hiding it.

you are a woman. A man wouldn't care...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 05-10-2009

SmartyPants Wrote:
Opus Wrote:

... you don't want to reveal your gender yet you wish to speak of your personal life???
hmmm.... okay well when you start to actually make sense i will probably pay attention to your posts. No one cares weather you are a man or a woman, if you wish to hide it that is just nonsensical.

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 05-10-2009

mainerliser Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Going to bed early for a change tonight. Not sure if I will get on here in the morning but if I don't, I'll talk to you guys later. It will be hectic the next 4-5 weeks but I will try to get on here at least once a week to slap some people around. Smile

Nothing. This was just my way of saying I was going away for 4 weeks and wasn't sure when I would be able to get ona computer!

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 05-10-2009

-Jiggy- Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:

Nothing. This was just my way of saying I was going away for 4 weeks and wasn't sure when I would be able to get ona computer!

Where ya going?

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 05-10-2009

Watching back episodes of Chuck.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 05-10-2009

Finishing the last ep of Dollhouse. Awesome show, please let Fox renew it!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 05-10-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Finishing the last ep of Dollhouse. Awesome show, please let Fox renew it!
Speaking of renewed shows.. it looks like NBC did not renew My Name is Earl. Sad

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 05-11-2009

Opus Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Finishing the last ep of Dollhouse. Awesome show, please let Fox renew it!
Speaking of renewed shows.. it looks like NBC did not renew My Name is Earl. Sad

I'll bet TBS picks it up.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-11-2009

Right now I'm:

Meeting the new student trainee who happens to have the same name as my niece, Tamara

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-11-2009

This is like having your own intern isn't it ?

Dude.... Is she hot ?

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 05-11-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:... kind of surprised because i found out Kal Penn is no longer on house because he went to work for the whitehouse.

Is that the guy that played Kutner? I was wondering why the hell he killed himself suddenly on the show.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-11-2009

Right now I'm...

...Feeling like the powers that be here at work are about to try to take a big preverbal dump on me.

Opus Wrote:

If true, I say good. I felt like that show went down the crapper after the first couple seasons.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 05-11-2009

sunshyne Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:... kind of surprised because i found out Kal Penn is no longer on house because he went to work for the whitehouse.

Is that the guy that played Kutner? I was wondering why the hell he killed himself suddenly on the show.

yeah he did an interview on a local morning show in philly the only reason i checked it out was because i heard he would be interviewed, other than that the john debella show sucks.

Re: Right now I'm.... - SmartyPants - 05-11-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:
SmartyPants Wrote:
Opus Wrote:

... you don't want to reveal your gender yet you wish to speak of your personal life???
hmmm.... okay well when you start to actually make sense i will probably pay attention to your posts. No one cares weather you are a man or a woman, if you wish to hide it that is just nonsensical.

Maybe you shouldn't pay attention to my posts until you can stop being so frickin whiney about them.....ya?

BTW now I'm listening to the LOST podcast and waiting for the season finale Wednesday night!!!! It's gonna blow my f'ing mind.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-11-2009

Which Lost podcast ?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 05-11-2009

Waiting to watch the seaon finale of House tonight. For some reason I got hooked on that show in January and HAD to get all 4 seasons and get caught up. I absolutely love that show now.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-11-2009

Right now I'm:

Glad about no Cub Scouts tonight!

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 05-11-2009

Opus Wrote:Waiting to watch the seaon finale of House tonight. For some reason I got hooked on that show in January and HAD to get all 4 seasons and get caught up. I absolutely love that show now.

That's because it's an awesome show.

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 05-11-2009

krys Wrote:
Opus Wrote:Waiting to watch the seaon finale of House tonight. For some reason I got hooked on that show in January and HAD to get all 4 seasons and get caught up. I absolutely love that show now.

That's because it's an awesome show.

Or the worst show ever that has the same plot every episode but still somehow draws a lot of fans... simple minds I guess. :thumbdown:

I mean I know that most shows go that way but this is why I don't watch very much TV at all, pretty much 2 shows if I happen to remember they are on.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-11-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Or the worst show ever that has the same plot every episode but still somehow draws a lot of fans... simple minds I guess. :thumbdown:

I mean I know that most shows go that way but this is why I don't watch very much TV at all, pretty much 2 shows if I happen to remember they are on.

You know, I've long since caught on to how each episode of House seems to follow the same basic plotline, but at the same time, it has me hooked.

Re: Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 05-11-2009

Shot at 39 tonight - first time out this year. I'm pleased! Even had a circle on the card!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 05-12-2009

fustercluck Wrote:Shot at 39 tonight - first time out this year. I'm pleased! Even had a circle on the card!

Tweet tweet!! :thumbup: