FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 05-17-2009

watching saw II :thumbup:

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-17-2009

Had a good day at the ballpark today with Titan. Got to watch an exciting baseball game, take some awesome photos, and enjoy a nice sunny afternoon outside.

Hopefully we should have our shots up for vote here within a couple of days.

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 05-17-2009

sweet we will be looking forward to it!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-18-2009

Potthole definetly got the hook up for us yesterday, he got us both media passes that pretty much gave us the run of the park, the only way we could have gotten better access is if we were one of the players.

Well done Potthole, well done. :clap:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-18-2009

Right now I'm:

A little bummed that i'm busy that day.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wgrd.com/RockBandSmackdown/tabid/10594/Default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wgrd.com/RockBandSmackdown/t ... fault.aspx</a><!-- m -->

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 05-18-2009

Hoping this sharp pain in my side really is a pulled muscle. I may have been a little overzealous in my cleaning yesterday. . .

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 05-18-2009

Still waiting on the mechanical engineers to start up the new chillers. Geez it's been 85+ degrees in our office since Friday after lunch. This is really getting old!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 05-18-2009

Playing tech support over the internet for someone I've never met. Big Grin

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-18-2009

Right now I'm:

On the internets with tech support...reformatting a notebook so that I can steal it!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 05-18-2009

watching ed edd and eddy with my son.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 05-18-2009

at work, waiting on a drive to finish backing up so that I can start my review of the contents.

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 05-18-2009

exhausted!! Confusedhock:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-19-2009

Wondering why I'm getting migraines all of a sudden.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 05-19-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:Wondering why I'm getting migraines all of a sudden.

I didn't start getting migraines until a couple of years ago. Now I get them more often, though they really aren't debilitatingly painful, just obnoxious. I don't get the ones that make me feel like an entire half of my skull is about to explode very often, thank god.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 05-19-2009

Praising God, Impressions Bridal, and the store in GR that bridesmaid dresses are 50% ordered.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 05-19-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Playing tech support over the internet for someone I've never met. Big Grin

However, that is nothing new. What else do you expect when you are a computer whiz? Wink

Right now I'm . . . trying to listen to the show, but the gee dee feed keeps cutting out and the guys sound like they are ordering fast food from Burger King. :thumbdown:

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 05-19-2009

yeah, I was annoyed by that too. I got to work early, so I was like "cool, I'll just sit in my car and listen to the guys" but Nooooooo, they sounded like my satellite tv during a bad rain storm.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 05-19-2009

I am wondering if my friend would be offended if I slipped "I Want Your Sex" into her wedding music. Confusedhifty:

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-19-2009

...Getting crapped on at work. Changes were made last week to my job, and as predicted, things haven't gone as well as one would like.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-19-2009

I just realized this is the last week of child support that I have to pay on my daughter.

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 05-19-2009

Realizing that my ex will probably never again pay child support on my daughter, and she's 5. He's an Effer.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-19-2009

Had a crummy day at work, but it all melted away on the golf course. Fuster called me up and the both of us played a round of nine with another friend. Shot a 50, which for my first time out this year is fine with me.

A sunny evening playing golf will undo any bad day at the office.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-20-2009

misstiger10 Wrote:Realizing that my ex will probably never again pay child support on my daughter, and she's 5. He's an Effer.

Aren't there laws that protect you from this ?

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 05-20-2009

potthole Wrote:A sunny evening playing golf will undo any bad day at the office.

could not agree more! :thumbup:

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 05-20-2009

Titan! Wrote:
misstiger10 Wrote:Realizing that my ex will probably never again pay child support on my daughter, and she's 5. He's an Effer.

The laws are a joke especially the father is a non-motivated ass! The LAW says you HAVE to allow visitation EVEN if they don't pay child support. Taking away a drivers liscense for not paying child support is stupid....IT DOESN"T WORK!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-20-2009

Right now I'm:

Heading to a meeting.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-20-2009

Looks like I'm going to need another trip to the golf course...

I know with the job situation as it is in this country, I should just be thankful I've got a job, but damn if the crap I've been dealing with the past week hasn't been completely awful.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 05-20-2009

potthole Wrote:Looks like I'm going to need another trip to the golf course...

I know with the job situation as it is in this country, I should just be thankful I've got a job, but damn if the crap I've been dealing with the past week hasn't been completely awful.

well yeah, you should be thankful but that doesn't mean you have to enjoy the job lol. you have every right to complain.

Right now I'm:

concerned about an oil leak

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 05-20-2009

Just returned from another Dr visit. They are making me wear a heart monitor and the freakin wires and tape is driving me crazy!! :thumbdown:

Queenie Wrote:Just returned from another Dr visit. They are making me wear a heart monitor and the freakin wires and tape is driving me crazy!! :thumbdown:

Mine makes me wear a helmet...even when i sleep!

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 05-20-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Just returned from another Dr visit. They are making me wear a heart monitor and the freakin wires and tape is driving me crazy!! :thumbdown:

Mine makes me wear a helmet...even when i sleep!

Soft skull, or trying to keep you from spreading your DNA?

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 05-20-2009

Having an aneurysm because the hall LOST our reservation information!

Edit: Crisis averted. Whew...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-20-2009

potthole Wrote:Looks like I'm going to need another trip to the golf course...

Sorry to hear this Potty, My boss is a dick too but I just tell him to F off and leave me alone.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

concerned about an oil leak

From your truck or your ass ?

Seriously with your truck I'd be more concerned if it wasn't leaking something.

Holy F ! ! ! I really hope this is just some kind of routine no big deal just taking a look kind of thing.

Wow, what a bunch of downer posts today. :x Hang in there guys it's got to get better, into every life a little rain must fall, don't pee in the pool, and God Bless America.

I'll lighten the mood.

Right now I'm...

Watching The Simpsons, goofing off in the chat room, working on baseball photos, and gettig ready for a nice long walk. Yay, 80 degree weather ! Woo

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-20-2009

Three more hours till I go to my daughters baccalaureate. Shes playing in the orchestra Angel

I hope there is nothing serious going on Queenie. No more Marlbro's for you!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-20-2009

Holter Monitor, or Event Monitor? How long you due to wear it? Those things are all very familiar to me, through work.

Titan! Wrote:Sorry to hear this Potty, My boss is a dick too but I just tell him to F off and leave me alone.

Thanks. I'm taking steps to make things right. There's only so much I'll let happen before I put my foot down.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 05-20-2009

packing for my trip to Albany for my birthday... Please overlook the fact that I did indeed just say birthday...

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 05-21-2009

getting ready to call in for DTZ just like that guys said :thumbup:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-21-2009

Whining because I missed most of the show this morning and pissed that I had to listen to Bob and Tom and Country Music instead :evil:

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 05-21-2009

mainerliser Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:

The laws are a joke especially the father is a non-motivated ass! The LAW says you HAVE to allow visitation EVEN if they don't pay child support. Taking away a drivers license for not paying child support is stupid....IT DOESN"T WORK!!

Yea, the child support laws are horrible. I HAVE to let him have her every weekend like the paperwork says and I can't withhold her for non-payment. I've not heard of them taking their licenses, but that seems redundant...no license = no way to work = no money to pay support = STUPID. As long as he files his taxes, the state jumps in and takes it and sends it to me. And they only did that because the child support services office has it in their computer that he hasn't paid. They have tried to file contempt charges, but it has to be moved counties, and we are still waiting on a new case #. Which has taken over 4 months and I still haven't heard anything about a court date. So, ya gotta love dead beat dads. And what takes the cake is that he thinks he is in the right. He tells me that he's paid the state and i must have gotten the checks and lied to the state, or they lost it.....but I've talked to every state entity that handles child support or has anything to do with child welfare and none have any record of even a phone call.

Ok, I feel better now. Got all that off my chest.