FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-21-2009

I wonder why people who listen to country music aren't suicidal after listening to a whole day of saddness and emotional string pulling.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 05-21-2009

Catching up on podcasts. I think I'm in love with Jackie Man Voice.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-21-2009

Allyson Wrote:Catching up on podcasts. I think I'm in love with Jackie Man Voice.

Becky's going to get jealous.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-21-2009

Right now I'm excited about the photos I'll be doing for the wedding on Saturday. Got a chance to take some shots at the rehersal tonight, it was a good opportunity to get a feel for the layout of the church. Best of all, the place gets a ton of natural light.

I'm a little nervous, as this is my first gig shooting at a wedding, but if it goes well, I shall be doing more!

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 05-22-2009

This weekend is a three-day weekend, and I won't even get to relax. I'm unhappy about that.

Plus, I have to do laundry and go to the car wash first thing tomorrow morning (before the other shit-ton of errands I have to run) before driving the 2 hours to my parents' house because my dad doesn't want me to use his water to do it there where it can be done for free (for me). My parents have a well. They don't have a water bill, so the only charge would be for the minuscule amount of electricity it would take to pump the effing water. If he asks me to wash his truck at any point this weekend, I'm going to flip out.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-22-2009

Trying to recover from two migraine attacks today and get ready for my daughter's graduation tonight at the same time. Confusedhock:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-22-2009

potthole Wrote:Right now I'm excited about the photos I'll be doing for the wedding on Saturday. Got a chance to take some shots at the rehersal tonight, it was a good opportunity to get a feel for the layout of the church. Best of all, the place gets a ton of natural light.

I'm a little nervous, as this is my first gig shooting at a wedding, but if it goes well, I shall be doing more!

Battery Charger
Battery Charger
Battery Charger

:thumbup:

Re: Right now I'm.... - nurveen - 05-22-2009

Right now I am. Getting ready to go hang out with some friends. Have a great time drink beer and have lots of fun.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 05-22-2009

Heading to a nice 3 day weekend, poolside with old friends, and tasty adult beverages.

Have a great weekend people, and don't forget to remember those who sacrificed to keep us free.

[Image: MemorialDay.jpg]

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-22-2009

Very well put, Titan

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 05-25-2009

Weather or not you believe in the reason, or agree with the lives they choose. You should appreciate and honor what has been done in the name of our country. Our soldiers fight for freedom and honor, and some die in the name of every US citizen out there. They put so much on the line, their lives, their sanity, their relationships, and so many other things just to fight for the principle of creating a better world. To protect the interests of people in the free world. We can see them everywhere even if we don't always notice, sometimes in uniform, sometimes in plain clothes, and the worst is there are many without anything even a home. Even if they end up homeless and you ask them would they do it again, they would say yes. So whatever political party you belong to, whatever religion. Regardless if you were born here or have moved to the US from afar. We all owe these men and women a debt of gratitude. This respect should not be held just once every year. Whenever you see one of these people do this from now on, regardless of how much of a rush you may be in. Walk up to them, shake their hand, and thank them, they deserve respect.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 05-25-2009

Amen Mike.

Right now I'm: recovering from a wonderful family trip to the zoo.

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 05-25-2009

No evacuations for you biff?

Right now I am just getting back from the pool and about to do some running around to get things done before it is too late tonight.

zdunklee Wrote:No evacuations for you biff?

We actually went yesterday and as we were waiting in line they evacuated.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-25-2009

Que?

What was evacuated at the zoo?

potthole Wrote:Que?

A lawnmower hit a gas line and they evacuated the zoo and the park.

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 05-25-2009

admin Wrote:

The big question is why is a gas line exposed in a spot that a lawnmower is able to hit it in the first place? Seems like poor planning to me...

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-26-2009

admin Wrote:

Woah. Glad things didn't go boom!

Oh, I passed your message to Gabe on Saturday, and he laughed and laughed.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 05-28-2009

cleaning house, doing laundry and readying myself for yet another weekend in Albany...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-28-2009

Right now I'm:

needing someone that can clip, loop, and send me chunks of video so that i can use them for an avatar.

PM if you can do this and would like my praise in return.

Re: Right now I'm.... - stopsign - 05-28-2009

make a gif?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 05-28-2009

correct.

Re: Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 05-28-2009

Is back!!! I figured that I could always do a lost password, since I forgot mine....

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-28-2009

Thinking it's going to be chilly during softball tonight. After the "pants incident" a few weeks back, I'm not wearing those suckers again in a game, so it looks like it's shorts and 50 degree temps for me!

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 05-28-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

needing someone that can clip, loop, and send me chunks of video so that i can use them for an avatar.

PM if you can do this and would like my praise in return.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gifninja.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gifninja.com</a><!-- m -->

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 05-28-2009

Thinking that the guys just got a little less competition with this news......

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=109897&catid=48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/story. ... 7&catid=48</a><!-- m -->

Oh and HAHAHA, sports talk.....really you just got replaced with sports talk??? :lol:

Re: Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 05-28-2009

Just got done cooking dinner and now on to more homework. Gotta love online classes.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 05-28-2009

Right now I'm.............more tired than I should be. It must be the weather.

Re: Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 05-28-2009

Man....I miss you guys...[drop]sounds like a gay[/drop]... My brother is killing me with work. I guess that's a good thing.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-28-2009

plungerhand Wrote:Man....I miss you guys...[drop]sounds like a gay[/drop]... My brother is killing me with work. I guess that's a good thing.

We miss you too man!!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 05-28-2009

seeing if the king can carry his team on

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-29-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Thinking that the guys just got a little less competition with this news......

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=109897&catid=48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/story. ... 7&catid=48</a><!-- m -->

Oh and HAHAHA, sports talk.....really you just got replaced with sports talk??? :lol:

If HUGEass wasn't the guy on the air when I have my commute home from work, I think I'd be fairly excited about the change. Alas, that fat-face is the guy blathering at that time, so I'm not so thrilled.

Re: Right now I'm.... - vsangelchick - 05-29-2009

catching up on posts.....bad forum member... *hangs head in shame* (it is only the 3rd day off in 2 1/2 weeks)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-29-2009

vsangelchick Wrote:catching up on posts.....bad forum member... *hangs head in shame* (it is only the 3rd day off in 2 1/2 weeks)

Not only that, but you need a cool new Avatar!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 05-29-2009

getting ready to head to his bar. Jimmys here I come!

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 05-30-2009

potthole Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Thinking that the guys just got a little less competition with this news......

If HUGEass wasn't the guy on the air when I have my commute home from work, I think I'd be fairly excited about the change. Alas, that fat-face is the guy blathering at that time, so I'm not so thrilled.

I don't mind the change to sports talk, actually I like to listen to sports talk after FBHW's are done so long as it is not HUGEass idiot, so it is a welcome change. I just think it is funny that a rock station basically got moved off the air for it....kinda says advertisers would rather pay to be on sports talk then a rock station that has shitty ratings.

Re: Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 05-30-2009

about to go fishing

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 05-30-2009

Heading over to my daughters graduation openhouse. I'm giving her her present today.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 05-30-2009

zdunklee Wrote:I don't mind the change to sports talk, actually I like to listen to sports talk after FBHW's are done so long as it is not HUGEass idiot, so it is a welcome change. I just think it is funny that a rock station basically got moved off the air for it....kinda says advertisers would rather pay to be on sports talk then a rock station that has shitty ratings.

Totally. I'm excited to have more of the sports broadcasts on FM- when WBBL was on AM only, I couldn't ever get their signal in all that well. Now, if only Rome happened to be the show on the afternoon drive...