FBHW Forums
Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) (/showthread.php?tid=3358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 10-31-2009

Happy Halloween! My front yard...

[Image: 4061353386_b72d999750_o.jpg]

[Image: 4061351808_69c3c3a98e_o.jpg]

[Image: 4060609285_ec773bd959_o.jpg]

[Image: 4060607363_c1095c9129_o.jpg]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 10-31-2009

Wow... I can't believe how green your grass is.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 10-31-2009

plungerhand Wrote:Wow... I can't believe how green your grass is.

Its because of the nonstop downpours we have been getting lately...yesterday I don't think it stopped raining for at least a full 24 hours.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Opus - 10-31-2009

Allyson Wrote:lonely :thumbdown:

Someone come visit!
I'll come visit.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 10-31-2009

Couple shots of the pumpkins lit up...

[Image: 4062843216_e181e0039f_o.jpg]

[Image: 4062843802_df66930e8d_o.jpg]

Only had 36 kids come by, I guess living on a dead-end street has more of an impact than I would have expected. When I was a kid I went trick-or-treating in the same neighborhood, about a block further south, and I remember it being super busy. My parents had 114 kids, which was actually a bit of a down year for them.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Philly Mike - 11-01-2009

Right now I'm getting tired of hearing people bitch about what they think a "pit bull" is and how dangerous they are.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Opus - 11-02-2009

Taking a vicodin and going back to bed to try to get some sleep.

Broke a tooth over the weekend, can't see the dentist til 2:00. Not much sleep this weekend.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 11-02-2009

Finally feeling better, except for having a sore back for being in bed 4 days straight. Effin flu.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-02-2009

Wondering how flooded the outfield will be at softball tonight. We're about 50 yards away from the Grand River, so I can almost promise it's going to be wet out there.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 11-02-2009

Just got back from Hooters. The girls were not hot (or, at least, their faces weren't pretty enought to go with their bodies). I would be sad but I got free lunch at Hooters.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 11-02-2009

krystal Wrote:Just got back from Hooters. The girls were not hot (or, at least, their faces weren't pretty enought to go with their bodies). I would be sad but I got free lunch at Hooters.

you just intimadated them is all. Free lunch is always good.Downtown Hooters sucks as bad as Rivergate. Harding Place is good

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 11-02-2009

plungerhand Wrote:
krystal Wrote:Just got back from Hooters. The girls were not hot (or, at least, their faces weren't pretty enought to go with their bodies). I would be sad but I got free lunch at Hooters.

you just intimadated them is all. Free lunch is always good.Downtown Hooters sucks as bad as Rivergate. Harding Place is good

I seriously don't think my face intimidated anyone. And I'm not wearing a low-cut shirt today.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 11-02-2009

Don't sell yourself short Krys.. I think you are sweet

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 11-03-2009

going crazy outta my mind trying to get this house ready for our housewarming on friday...

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 11-04-2009

Ha, everyone should check this site out: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iiiiiiii.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.iiiiiiii.com/</a><!-- m -->

Also this one...wow people are stupid <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://placesyoudontbringababy.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://placesyoudontbringababy.com/</a><!-- m -->

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-07-2009

Playing around with Windows 7.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 11-07-2009

Glad I ate at Tokyo Roadhouse today but my legs regret the treadmill time to work it off..........

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 11-08-2009

My new date got cancelled so now I'm whoreing around for a new date.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Titan! - 11-08-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Playing around with Windows 7.

And the verdict ?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 11-08-2009

Titan! Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Playing around with Windows 7.

And the verdict ?

2000 times better than vista was.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-08-2009

I'd agree with that. It's pretty fricking sweet.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 11-09-2009

....listening to the Death Magnetic Remix in anticipation of tonight's show.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-09-2009

Wishing the coworker in the desk next to me would quit clearing her damn throat ever thirty seconds and just get some stupid candy or a throat lozenge.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 11-10-2009

I knew I was getting a raise... a whole $1 more per hour . . . Don't get me wrong, it's welcome, but the 3 month raise here is $2... But the year raise is $1. Or my boss hates me, which is not impossible.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 11-10-2009

Playing Modern Warfare 2...I think I may be busy for a long while.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-10-2009

So my mom totally scared the crap out of me today.

I was in a meeting at work today, and my mom kept calling my cell over and over and over, without ever leaving a message. Normally she will call once and leave a message, because she knows how my boss is about people using their phones while on the clock. Because she kept calling, I could only assume something bad was going on, like somebody was in the hospital or something.

The moment I get out of the meeting I go off and give her a call. "Is everything ok?" I ask when she answers. She says they are, and wants to know why I'd assume they weren't. "Well you kept calling over and over, and you usually don't do that!"

So, why did she keep calling those half dozen times? Because she had a Christmas gift for my dad that she was trying to hide from him, and wanted to know if she could leave it inside the breezeway of my house, for me to put in the basement when I got home. :problem:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - nurveen - 11-11-2009

I went to see Metallica Monday night what a great show they had. It was awsome.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 11-11-2009

potthole Wrote:So my mom totally scared the crap out of me today.

I was in a meeting at work today, and my mom kept calling my cell over and over and over, without ever leaving a message. Normally she will call once and leave a message, because she knows how my boss is about people using their phones while on the clock. Because she kept calling, I could only assume something bad was going on, like somebody was in the hospital or something.

The moment I get out of the meeting I go off and give her a call. "Is everything ok?" I ask when she answers. She says they are, and wants to know why I'd assume they weren't. "Well you kept calling over and over, and you usually don't do that!"

So, why did she keep calling those half dozen times? Because she had a Christmas gift for my dad that she was trying to hide from him, and wanted to know if she could leave it inside the breezeway of my house, for me to put in the basement when I got home. :problem:

Reminds me of the time my gramma called my apartment at 7 a.m. (I was in college and definitely not awake at 7 a.m.) I thought someone had died and subsequently told her to never, ever call at any time ending in "a.m." unless it's an emergency.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 11-11-2009

nurveen Wrote:I went to see Metallica Monday night what a great show they had. It was awsome.

I knew that was you. I walked by you in the concourse and thought "that looks like Nurveen". You were yelling at some girl about something.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-11-2009

...Wanting to slam my head on my desk. That damn coworker is next to me hacking up a lung again.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 11-11-2009

At the new park with my youngest....pre-K starts Monday!!!!! Amen

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-11-2009

potthole Wrote:...Wanting to slam my head on my desk. That damn coworker is next to me hacking up a lung again.

I love coworkers like that. I've so far managed to avoid it, and I pray it stays that way.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-11-2009

Was today a mail holiday? Before I get mad at my postal worker, I want to make sure I was actually supposed to get mail today in the first place.

EDIT:

I'm an idiot. Today was Veterans Day.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 11-11-2009

...wondering how much money I'd have to make before being able to afford to buy a house/pay a house payment. . .

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-12-2009

potthole Wrote:Wishing the coworker in the desk next to me would quit clearing her damn throat ever thirty seconds and just get some stupid candy or a throat lozenge.

potthole Wrote:...Wanting to slam my head on my desk. That damn coworker is next to me hacking up a lung again.

And dammit, she's doing it again. Seriously, if you sound this bad, you're sick. Stay the eff home and prevent the rest of us from getting sick!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 11-12-2009

Ummm Potthole, At the risk of starting a tift here, I had the flu three weeks ago, and yet I still have a nasty effing cough at times, yet I'm not sick otherwise. AND there is no Effing way I could go three weeks with out pay, so I could easily be that same person in your office trying to balance making ends meet and toughing it out with spreading the dreaded flu. Besides I was told by a nurse that you are only contagious 24 hours after having a fever anyway. So put up with her cough.

:arnoldpussy:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-12-2009

If she had been sick for a few days, I'd deal with it, but this just started, so she's just now getting sick, and can probably still spread it.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 11-12-2009

potthole Wrote:If she had been sick for a few days, I'd deal with it, but this just started, so she's just now getting sick, and can probably still spread it.

Oh thats soooo different.... I'm with you then!!!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-13-2009

Giving mouth party to a frosty because Zane forgot to give me a straw with my drink. Good thing he's in radio, he wouldn't make it in food service. Big Grin :lol:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Allyson - 11-13-2009

wondering why DirecTV will give me a HD receiver ($99), a DVR receiver ($99), or a HD/DVR receiver ($199) for free, but will not give me two HD receivers.