FBHW Forums
Movie Quote Game - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Wheel of Bad Games (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Movie Quote Game (/showthread.php?tid=680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Movie Quote Game - Biff - 08-09-2008

Time out rule has been put into effect.

New quote:

Who's the U-Boat commander?

Movie Quote Game - peachs - 08-09-2008

Admin Wrote:Time out rule has been put into effect.

New quote:

there is no such thing as a "time out rule" get it right Tongue

Movie Quote Game - Biff - 08-09-2008

Peachs Wrote:

New quote:

there is no such thing as a "time out rule" get it right Tongue

Yes there is because there's two people who disappear at odd times due to their work/sleep schedule. Wink

Movie Quote Game - Queenie - 08-11-2008

Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:there is no such thing as a "time out rule" get it right Tongue

Yes there is because there's two people who disappear at odd times due to their work/sleep schedule. Wink

Forgive me Biff . . .sorry!! :-[

Movie Quote Game - Titan! - 08-11-2008

New quote:

Risky Business

Rule #1. You make a noise, Mr. 44 makes a noise. You have a question, Mr. 44 has your answer. You understand?

Yes.

Good, Rule #2. You do what we say, when we say it, because if you don't, see Rule #1. And don't try to F'ing run from us, because I have 6 little friends in here that run hell of a lot faster than you.

Movie Quote Game - joebobway - 08-11-2008

Zee Wrote:
dino Wrote:Never saw the movie but is it Fight Club?

Not Fight Club.

Don't talk about fight club.

Movie Quote Game - Titan! - 08-12-2008

Time out rule enacted.... it was From Dusk Till Dawn...

New Quote:

Then we shall fight in the shade.

Movie Quote Game - jerseygirl - 08-12-2008

300?

One of my professors mentioned this quote in class whilst discussing the Battle of Thermopylae. So I'm assuming it's 300.

Movie Quote Game - Rock Monster - 08-12-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Time out rule enacted.... it was From Dusk Till Dawn...

New Quote:

Then we shall fight in the shade.

Ghost Rider?

jerseygirl Wrote:300?

One of my professors mentioned this quote in class whilst discussing the Battle of Thermopylae. So I'm assuming it's 300.

Ding ding ! You Win !

And while we're waiting, I'll throw up another one from my swords and sandles collection....

Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most.

"Impossible to walk in this muck, no footing at all."

Good luck.

Movie Quote Game - sluttynurse - 08-12-2008

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. ?

winner winner chicken dinner

Movie Quote Game - mikefromphilly - 08-13-2008

Movie Quote Game - sluttynurse - 08-13-2008

OK my turn:

"Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like a Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it."

Movie Quote Game - Queenie - 08-13-2008

sluttynurse Wrote:OK my turn:

"Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like a Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it."

Mickey Blue Eyes?

Movie Quote Game - Biff - 08-13-2008

sluttynurse Wrote:OK my turn:

Donnie Brasco

Movie Quote Game - sluttynurse - 08-13-2008

Admin Wrote:Donnie Brasco

Yup. Nice job Biff.

Movie Quote Game - Biff - 08-13-2008

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way.

Movie Quote Game - Titan! - 08-13-2008

A Few good Men.

Great damn movie !

I'll jusr re-post mine from earlier.

Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most

Movie Quote Game - Titan! - 08-14-2008

Time out rule... it was Troy.

someone else go, I can't think of anything

Movie Quote Game - Biff - 08-14-2008

We have bush! We have bush!

Movie Quote Game - plungerhand - 08-14-2008

Admin Wrote:We have bush! We have bush!

Revenge of the nerds?

Movie Quote Game - airhornahole - 08-14-2008

How about...

Shaking' the bush, boss. Shakin' the bush.

Movie Quote Game - Biff - 08-14-2008

jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:We have bush! We have bush!

Revenge of the nerds?

My favorite part of that movie!

actor a: If you know so much, tell me something about myself.
actor b: You masturbate more than anyone else on the planet.
actor a: Shit, everyone knows that. Tell me something else.
actor b: When you do it, you're thinking about guys.

Movie Quote Game - sluttynurse - 08-14-2008

jus' P Wrote:actor a: If you know so much, tell me something about myself.

Is it Dogma?

sluttynurse Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:actor a: If you know so much, tell me something about myself.

Is it Dogma?

winner winner!!

Movie Quote Game - sluttynurse - 08-14-2008

"I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you

Movie Quote Game - boizalynne - 08-15-2008

BIG FISH!!! One of my Favorite Movies EVER~!

Movie Quote Game - boizalynne - 08-15-2008

The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.

Movie Quote Game - peachs - 08-16-2008

boizalynne Wrote:The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.

yep, noone's gettin it... try another one!

Movie Quote Game - jaydethespaz - 08-16-2008

Mine are pretty easy cuz i don't watch alot of movies

"Why so SERIOUS!"

"I got two pickles, I got two pickles, I got to pickles today! Hey, Hey!"

Movie Quote Game - mikefromphilly - 08-17-2008

boizalynne Wrote:The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.

Donnie Darko

Movie Quote Game - mikefromphilly - 08-17-2008

"Tell you the truth, the truck is, uh, you know, the most important thing for me. I... I don't really... it doesn't matter if I, uh, become the champion or anything. That's, that's not the most important... I... I need this truck"

Movie Quote Game - boizalynne - 08-18-2008

Peachs Wrote:

yep, noone's gettin it... try another one!

It was Donnie Darko

Movie Quote Game - boizalynne - 08-18-2008

mikefromphilly Wrote:

Donnie Darko

Thank you!!!Smile 1 up

Movie Quote Game - patfromportland - 08-21-2008

"Where's this guy goin? He's goin NOWHERE!"

Movie Quote Game - Biff - 08-28-2008

Mr. Morgan, If you