FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 06-10-2009

Queenie Wrote:I had to go to the laundromat last night to do clothes and didn't have the best experience. It's been a while since I've had to use a commercial washer. A tiny tip for those who don't use them very often, but find themselves needing to do so . . . DO NOT use very much laundry detergent. You'll end up having to re-rinse your clothes (maybe more than once). However, on a more positive note, getting all of your clothes done at once is cool!
I absolutely love doing my laundry at the laundromat. It is so much easier. In 1 hours time, no matter how much laundry I have, I am done.

If I had 3 loads to do (Lights, Whites, Darks) and tried to do it at home (back when I lived in a house instead of an apartment), it would take 7-8 hours.. ruined a whole day.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-10-2009

I just got a wrong number from a guy who said "Yo is Tim dare ?" I said "No." He said "Yo maaan IS Tim dare?" I said "Dude, this is a cell phone, there is no Tim here" He said "Aw wait ... let me call another numba." Click buzzzzzzz.....

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-10-2009

Opus Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I had to go to the laundromat last night to do clothes and didn't have the best experience. It's been a while since I've had to use a commercial washer. A tiny tip for those who don't use them very often, but find themselves needing to do so . . . DO NOT use very much laundry detergent. You'll end up having to re-rinse your clothes (maybe more than once). However, on a more positive note, getting all of your clothes done at once is cool!
I absolutely love doing my laundry at the laundromat. It is so much easier. In 1 hours time, no matter how much laundry I have, I am done.

That is if you know what the eff you are doing!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 06-10-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:does your poison ivy look like crawly little white bugs?
[Image: BUG1.jpg]

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-10-2009

I'm gonna start paying myself to do my dishes.

Re: Right now I'm.... - nurveen - 06-10-2009

really and how much are you going to pay yourself?

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 06-11-2009

I just saw Queenie get serenaded by the band we were seeing. Twice.

Re: Right now I'm.... - boizalynne - 06-11-2009

Reading "I HOPE THEY SERVE BEER IN HELL" because of Krys

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-11-2009

krys Wrote:I just saw Queenie get serenaded by the band we were seeing. Twice.

That was soooo embarrassing!

Were you still there when Langdon hit Wil in the back of the head with the frisbee? That was funny as hell!

Thanks for coming Krys! and you too Sunshyne!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 06-11-2009

It was so funny, I wish someone had got it on tape, it would have made a good youtube Big Grin

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-11-2009

Awww man.... I came inches away from being severly injured by the tablesaw I was running today. When I went to lift the blade guard to cut my next piece, the damn thing fell off in my hand and nearly hit the tablesaw blade. It would have hurt baaaaaad.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-11-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:Awww man.... I came inches away from being severly injured by the tablesaw I was running today. When I went to lift the blade guard to cut my next piece, the damn thing fell off in my hand and nearly hit the tablesaw blade. It would have hurt baaaaaad.

Glad you still have all your digits!!! Be more careful next time dammit!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-11-2009

I wouldn't have been cut, but the thing would have beat the hell out of me.

Re: Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 06-11-2009

sunshyne Wrote:It was so funny, I wish someone had got it on tape, it would have made a good youtube Big Grin

and I missed it!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-12-2009

Listening to the show and packing my bags! I love road trips!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 06-12-2009

..trying to stay motivated.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 06-12-2009

cleaning up the Bawls I spilled on my keyboard. Thankfully it spared my phone and zune.

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 06-12-2009

Right now I'm....

REALLY PISSED!!!! I have a really bad virus on my home computer and I can't get rid of it!!!!! Does anyone have any experience with "System Security 2009" virus? F***ing thing!!!! Blocks all of my executible files....can't run my security software.....Nothing!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 06-12-2009

Right now I'm..... Jealous of Queenie and anyone else that is going to springfield to see the guys :thumbdown: Aren't they coming down here in July though? If so, when is that?

mainerliser Wrote:Right now I'm....

REALLY PISSED!!!! I have a really bad virus on my home computer and I can't get rid of it!!!!! Does anyone have any experience with "System Security 2009" virus? F***ing thing!!!! Blocks all of my executible files....can't run my security software.....Nothing!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainer, I PMed you.

Re: Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 06-12-2009

Getting ready to go back to work. Baby and I are safe after car wreck.

lokizilla Wrote:Getting ready to go back to work. Baby and I are safe after car wreck.

Uh oh, what happened?

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 06-12-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:Awww man.... I came inches away from being severly injured by the tablesaw I was running today.

You almost sound dissapointed! I'd be overjoyed if I just missed getting destroyed by a tablesaw!

Taking off for home, grabbing duffle, and heading to Springfield!

lokizilla Wrote:Getting ready to go back to work. Baby and I are safe after car wreck.

LOKI!!!!! Glad you and baby are safe. I was wondering where you have been! I hope you update us on how & where you've been (you know, if you want to).

0rz0ski Wrote:Taking off for home, grabbing duffle, and heading to Springfield!
:x Sad

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-12-2009

sunshyne Wrote:Right now I'm..... Jealous of Queenie and anyone else that is going to springfield to see the guys :thumbdown: Aren't they coming down here in July though? If so, when is that?

In August sometime, I think. It may be the end of July. I'll find out this weekend.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 06-12-2009

Anticipating a fun night of drunk-texting both 0rz and Queenie.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-12-2009

potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Awww man.... I came inches away from being severly injured by the tablesaw I was running today.

You almost sound dissapointed! I'd be overjoyed if I just missed getting destroyed by a tablesaw!

No It scared me pretty bad. Plus the dummies haven't fixed it yet, so I let my boss have it at the end of the day because of it.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 06-12-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:I let my boss have it at the end of the day
aaaaaaaaaaannnnnd quoted...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 06-12-2009

Getting ready to finish up my day at the main job and then head to the 2nd job.

I really don't want to.. just don't feel like working tonight, but not much I can do about it. I'm not the call in sick type of guy.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 06-12-2009

Just finishing my first beer of the night. The rest shall continue in a couple of hours over at Fuster's home as a bunch of us get together to watch the Wings win the Cup. I was going to wait, then decided that since I'd probably be drinking Miller Lite the rest of the night, I wanted to make sure to get a good beer (Bells Pale Ale) in before the night was over. Not that there's anything wrong with Miller Lite, shoot, I'm the one buying this evening.

Opus Wrote:I'm not the call in sick type of guy.

And that makes you a better man for it. There's some turd that works in my department who calls in quite frequently. Hell, yesterday he showed up at work, stayed for five minutes, then left, saying he was sick. My guess was really that he was either hungover, or just didn't want to work. Knowing what I do about him, it had to be one of those.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 06-12-2009

getting ready to head to Uccy's with MAd Dog and watch game 7

Go Wings !

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 06-12-2009

RIght now I'm:

Working on trying to make my new Zune 120 my own.

.........breathing a sigh of relief..........

admin Wrote:

Uh oh, what happened?
I was going to work on Monday, and when I was the 4th car to go through a green light on Harding Road..a red car hurdled through the red light and plowed into my passenger side of my truck. He crunched the door and the cab has indents in it. Indents, how about the fact it is bowed in. AT&T was working on the lines there, so they stopped the guy, and they talked to me until I got into the ambulance. When the guy found out they had called the cops, he hitched a ride with a friend and left the scene of the accident before the cops got there. My truck is totaled. My chest looks like a long bruise of purple. The baby ended up safe, cause there are no bruises lower than waist line. I'm 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. Just found out on May 19th. Two doctors can't agree on the delivery date, one says Jan 4th, one says December. The car wreck is still an open investigation. I found that out today. So right now, I am healing and gestating. LOL

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-12-2009

lokizilla Wrote:
admin Wrote:

Uh oh, what happened?
I was going to work on Monday, and when I was the 4th car to go through a green light on Harding Road..a red car hurdled through the red light and plowed into my passenger side of my truck. He crunched the door and the cab has indents in it. Indents, how about the fact it is bowed in. AT&T was working on the lines there, so they stopped the guy, and they talked to me until I got into the ambulance. When the guy found out they had called the cops, he hitched a ride with a friend and left the scene of the accident before the cops got there. My truck is totaled. My chest looks like a long bruise of purple. The baby ended up safe, cause there are no bruises lower than waist line. I'm 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. Just found out on May 19th. Two doctors can't agree on the delivery date, one says Jan 4th, one says December. The car wreck is still an open investigation. I found that out today. So right now, I am healing and gestating. LOL

I would say that is the definition of a bad day Lokzilla. :thumbdown: We are all glad you and your child are gonna be ok!! :thumbup: The guy that hit you needs to sit in the clink for a few years. :thumbdown: Hopefully you had good insurance and you won't be out of a vehicle long. Heal up soon :thumbup:

Thank you Maddog. I really appreciate the positive wishes. I hope they find him.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-13-2009

Was your accident on a mountain road? On my trip to Tennessee I took the back way from Nashville to Gatlinburg, and every so often I would see a giant hill covered in smashed cars.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-13-2009

Went to Brickhouse Billiards last night and met up with the guys. It was a lot of fun until they made fun of me for not knowing how to operate 0rz's camera.

Just got back from the WQLZ where we got to sit in on the live broadcast with the guys. Oh my gosh, it was simply awesome!! Me, Plungerhand, 0rz and Mr. 0rz had a blast. A huge thanks to the guys and Bishop for letting us be there. The guys are awesome anyway, but hearing them live was quite a treat.

We are taking a small break and then will be off to the event today at the Field House.