FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 06-13-2009

Queenie Wrote:Went to Brickhouse Billiards last night and met up with the guys. It was a lot of fun until they made fun of me for not knowing how to operate 0rz's camera.

Just got back from the WQLZ where we got to sit in on the live broadcast with the guys. Oh my gosh, it was simply awesome!! Me, Plungerhand, 0rz and Mr. 0rz had a blast. A huge thanks to the guys and Bishop for letting us be there. The guys are awesome anyway, but hearing them live was quite a treat.

We are taking a small break and then will be off to the event today at the Field House.

Sounds like you're having a great time!!! Say hi to the guys for me and each of you needs to have a drink for me!!! That should get me drunk!! Have fun tonight!

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 06-13-2009

lokizilla Wrote:
admin Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Getting ready to go back to work. Baby and I are safe after car wreck.

Uh oh, what happened?
I was going to work on Monday, and when I was the 4th car to go through a green light on Harding Road..a red car hurdled through the red light and plowed into my passenger side of my truck. He crunched the door and the cab has indents in it. Indents, how about the fact it is bowed in. AT&T was working on the lines there, so they stopped the guy, and they talked to me until I got into the ambulance. When the guy found out they had called the cops, he hitched a ride with a friend and left the scene of the accident before the cops got there. My truck is totaled. My chest looks like a long bruise of purple. The baby ended up safe, cause there are no bruises lower than waist line. I'm 10 1/2 weeks pregnant. Just found out on May 19th. Two doctors can't agree on the delivery date, one says Jan 4th, one says December. The car wreck is still an open investigation. I found that out today. So right now, I am healing and gestating. LOL

Glad to hear you and the baby are ok! Congrats on the baby news!!!!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 06-13-2009

Queenie Wrote:Went to Brickhouse Billiards last night and met up with the guys. It was a lot of fun until they made fun of me for not knowing how to operate 0rz's camera.

Just got back from the WQLZ where we got to sit in on the live broadcast with the guys. Oh my gosh, it was simply awesome!! Me, Plungerhand, 0rz and Mr. 0rz had a blast. A huge thanks to the guys and Bishop for letting us be there. The guys are awesome anyway, but hearing them live was quite a treat.

We are taking a small break and then will be off to the event today at the Field House.
I listened to some of it, heard zane talking about how he had to look at the dudes crank.and how he noticed joes junk before he noticed it was joe... zane seems to have a thing for other guy's crotches

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 06-14-2009

wondering how the post counts changed so drastically in the recent weeks

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 06-14-2009

Titan! Wrote:wondering how the post counts changed so drastically in the recent weeks

? What do you mean?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-14-2009

Finally made it back to Tennessee. Wow, what a trip!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 06-14-2009

how was it queen?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:how was it queen?

Totally awesome Howie!! Being in the studio with the guys, watching them work their magic was unbelievable. We ended up fitting about 3 days of events into 1 1/2 days. Springfield rocks and, as always, so does Free Beer, Hot Wings, Eric Zane and Producer Joe!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 06-14-2009

I think you are now officially a groupie of the show..

Opus Wrote:I think you are now officially a groupie of the show..

Groupie/Stalker . . . call it what you want. Unfortunately, they probably do think somewhere along the same terms.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 06-14-2009

We all heard that there were Complimentary Orgys after the show. :thumbup:

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 06-15-2009

I am wearing a wrist brace because I somehow exacerbated my carpal tunnel by playing video games. Even washing my hair this morning sucked.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 06-15-2009

krys Wrote:I am wearing a wrist brace because I somehow exacerbated my carpal tunnel by playing video games. Even washing my hair this morning sucked.
yeaaaah video games..... you know diddle fests can get that flaired up too Tongue

Philly Mike Wrote:
krys Wrote:I am wearing a wrist brace because I somehow exacerbated my carpal tunnel by playing video games. Even washing my hair this morning sucked.
yeaaaah video games..... you know diddle fests can get that flaired up too Tongue

True, but I still think it was the 12+ hours of Oblivion I played.

Re: Right now I'm.... - boizalynne - 06-15-2009

damn tired

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 06-15-2009

boizalynne Wrote:damn tired

Ditto!

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 06-15-2009

Queenie Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:damn tired

Ditto!

I third this statement...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 06-15-2009

Trying to keep my ass awake while sitting at my desk at work. I hate Mondays. :thumbdown:

Opus Wrote:Trying to keep my ass awake while sitting at my desk at work. I hate Mondays. :thumbdown:
okay this is quickly becoming my favorite drop...
[Image: waaah.jpg]

I'm super-awake, even though I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Then again, all I did yesterday was play videogames and sleep, so I guess I should be tired.

krys Wrote:I'm super-awake, even though I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Then again, all I did yesterday was play videogames and sleep, so I guess I should be tired.
every guys dream come true. a woman who wants to stay in all day and play video games.

Philly Mike Wrote:
krys Wrote:I'm super-awake, even though I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Then again, all I did yesterday was play videogames and sleep, so I guess I should be tired.
every guys dream come true. a woman who wants to stay in all day and play video games.

Yeah, well, obviously real life doesn't agree with you, or I wouldn't've been sitting at home with just my cat for company. I don't even have anyone to play videogames with.

krys Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

Yeah, well, obviously real life doesn't agree with you, or I wouldn't've been sitting at home with just my cat for company. I don't even have anyone to play videogames with.
wow, before i met my wife i would have killed for a woman who loves games...

Re: Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 06-15-2009

just getting back from fishing for the 4th day in a row...ahhh, fucking awesome

imatoolhed Wrote:just getting back from fishing for the 4th day in a row...ahhh, Effing awesome

I want to go fishing. As long as someone else worms the hook, takes the fish off the hook, and brings the beer.

krys Wrote:
imatoolhed Wrote:just getting back from fishing for the 4th day in a row...ahhh, Effing awesome

I want to go fishing. As long as someone else worms the hook, takes the fish off the hook, and brings the beer.
So basically you want to just sit down and drink beer while using a fishing rod without truly interacting with the rod.... you could do that if you get a guy to come home with you and play wii fishing while drinking beer, but making him get it for you.

Re: Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 06-15-2009

krys Wrote:

All you forgot was the friend with a boat...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 06-15-2009

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he sits in a boat and drinks beer all day.

admin Wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he sits in a boat and drinks beer all day.
yeah... and it gets really weird when you throw a woman into the equation.

Re: Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 06-15-2009

^no, that just makes it more fun... well, most of the time

Re: Right now I'm.... - one - 06-15-2009

imatoolhed Wrote:^no, that just makes it more fun... well, most of the time
Absolutely

right now i'm watching family guy and they just did the stewie reaction to 2girls1cup... just as good as watching an actual reaction [Image: lol.gif]

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 06-16-2009

plungerhand Wrote:
krys Wrote:

All you forgot was the friend with a boat...

My dad owns 2 boats. And my brother has a jet ski. (Can someone tell me why I'm so poor???) I love to fish, but the boys make me ignore my delicate female sensibilities so I DO have to bait the hook and release the fish myself. But it's still gross.

I think I'd actually have to stop lying about my age now and get a fishing license, though... You can't be 16 forever, and maybe by age 24 I should stop lying about my age...

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 06-16-2009

It's Queenie!!!!1

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 06-16-2009

We have a mouse in a wall. Over the weekend we heard a noise, and then last night I saw the a-hole run in. Good news is that he gets into it from the outside, and it appears he hasn't actually gotten "inside" the house. Bad news is that before I patch the access point up, I want to make sure the wall is mouse-free, and that might be a little tricky.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 06-16-2009

Amazed that JT is actually playing good songs on GRD.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Biff - 06-16-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Amazed that JT is actually playing good songs on GRD.

Loose Wendy played some Pantera yesterday. Nice!

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 06-16-2009

potthole Wrote:We have a mouse in a wall. Over the weekend we heard a noise, and then last night I saw the a-hole run in. Good news is that he gets into it from the outside, and it appears he hasn't actually gotten "inside" the house. Bad news is that before I patch the access point up, I want to make sure the wall is mouse-free, and that might be a little tricky.

You do realize it will probably die before coming out, right? I learned that one the hardway. In fact, my mouse came into my apartment to die. It wasn't pleasant.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Wiener Poopie - 06-16-2009

Get a cat and shove it in the wall, problem fixed!

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 06-16-2009

Wiener Poopie Wrote:Get a cat and shove it in the wall, problem fixed!

But how do you get the cat out?