FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-01-2009

Right now I'm:

Discovering the mold on my half eaten sandwich....bread check fail

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 07-01-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Discovering the mold on my half eaten sandwich....bread check fail
:lol: :clap: :lol:

(Isn't penicillin good for you?)

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 07-04-2009

I sent my bf a picture of my massive cleavage in a tiny camisole because he wouldn't come visit me this weekend. Forgiving or vindictive?

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 07-04-2009

Vindictive of course.

I am getting my drink on already...yea drunk days woohoo!

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 07-04-2009

Today is Saturday #2, woohoo!

Went out to Lowe's yesterday to get an idea about the cost of DIY gutters and was quite happy with what I found out. Hoping to get them done in a couple of weeks.

Potthole, did you see that ladder on Woot! yesterday?

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 07-04-2009

missing my girls......... Sad

To our NJ friends:

[Image: song-chart-memes-new-jersey.jpg?w=504&h=484]

HA! :lol:

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 07-05-2009

Right now I'm waking up for my first full day in the outer banks, wish I could go back to sleep.

Yesterday was a long trip fueled by 1 hr sleep, coffee, and a lot of pepsi.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 07-05-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Potthole, did you see that ladder on Woot! yesterday?

Yeah, thanks for the tip on it. Forgot to respond to your PM about it, sorry.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 07-05-2009

I'm very pissed. I have made my intentions clear to my wife and her family that I do not want my 6 year old daughter or my 3 year old son watching marley and me because I do not want to hear my daughter getting upset about the loss of 2 dogs my mother in law had and she had just gotten over. Well in the past 2 weeks my daughter seemed to be talking about said dogs and I was wondering why, apparently she has seen marley and me a few times and this explains it. Why the fuck can't people respect a parents wishes. If I wanted my daughter fretting over lost pets I would have her watch that or old yeller. Fucking people man.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 07-05-2009

digesting my snowman ice cream cone.. god i love ice cream Smile

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 07-05-2009

Wanting to have some more Double Stuff Oreos, but I've already had seven of 'em today... really shouldn't have any more.

Re: Right now I'm.... - DeathNote31XX - 07-05-2009

I'm watching Web Soup on G4. It's a pretty good show. Escpecially the "This Week In Fail" segments.

Re: Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 07-05-2009

Philly Mike Wrote:I'm very pissed. I have made my intentions clear to my wife and her family that I do not want my 6 year old daughter or my 3 year old son watching marley and me because I do not want to hear my daughter getting upset about the loss of 2 dogs my mother in law had and she had just gotten over. Well in the past 2 weeks my daughter seemed to be talking about said dogs and I was wondering why, apparently she has seen marley and me a few times and this explains it. Why the Eff can't people respect a parents wishes. If I wanted my daughter fretting over lost pets I would have her watch that or old yeller. Effing people man.
This is strange. I came on here to say I'm watching Marley and me.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 07-05-2009

Just got back from watching the fireworks that were cancelled last night due to weather. We are a small community, but they sure did put on a big show!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 07-06-2009

Glad to be back in GR...not glad to be back at work.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 07-06-2009

listening to Evan play Fallout3...

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 07-07-2009

Found Zane's favorite sauce:

[Image: 5932_898890943203_2244404_50051939_3433842_n.jpg]

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 07-07-2009

Update on my War on Mice...

After a couple weeks of no success with my live trap I have started sealing up anywhere and everywhere I think/know the mice are getting into the walls. Today as I was going outside to get the mower I found myself face-to-face with one of the effers.

Upon standing there and staring at me for about thirty seconds, he darted off into an area I didn't have sealed up-- yet. Upon finishing up with cutting the grass I went and got another can of that spray foam, and went to town on the areas I had seen the mouse go. Also picked up a few snap traps, and have a two of them out in the area I've been seeing the mice.

Good news and bad news. Good news, the mice still don't appear to have actually gotten inside the house, just in the wall and under the siding on my garage. Also, sealing up the stuff is beginning to work-- later this evening as I was going into my breezeway I saw a different mouse looking around, trying to get into some of the areas I have already sealed up. Bad news? The effer went up under the siding in a NEW spot-- looks like I'm going to have to get can #4 of spray foam.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 07-07-2009

potthole Wrote:Update on my War on Mice...

After a couple weeks of no success with my live trap I have started sealing up anywhere and everywhere I think/know the mice are getting into the walls. Today as I was going outside to get the mower I found myself face-to-face with one of the effers.

Upon standing there and staring at me for about thirty seconds, he darted off into an area I didn't have sealed up-- yet. Upon finishing up with cutting the grass I went and got another can of that spray foam, and went to town on the areas I had seen the mouse go. Also picked up a few snap traps, and have a two of them out in the area I've been seeing the mice.

Good news and bad news. Good news, the mice still don't appear to have actually gotten inside the house, just in the wall and under the siding on my garage. Also, sealing up the stuff is beginning to work-- later this evening as I was going into my breezeway I saw a different mouse looking around, trying to get into some of the areas I have already sealed up. Bad news? The effer went up under the siding in a NEW spot-- looks like I'm going to have to get can #4 of spray foam.
[Image: TomAndJerryTomsTrap-o-Matic3.jpg]

Ha!! This is a true pic of Pothholes house!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 07-07-2009

Not too far away from getting to that point. Damn mice.

Ah crap, looking back at my first post about the mice, I realized I used "upon" to start two sentences in a row. For shame, potthole, for shame!

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 07-08-2009

pretty wrecked this morning.

I woke up at about 2 this morning to pee and noticed that Merlin, Ev's dog (more his mom and dads dog) was making some sad sounds.. Whimpering, crying, ect. I came upstairs and laid down but couldn't get back to sleep because of how helpless I felt. I woke Ev and told him about it but there wasn't anything that either of us could have done.

Merlin didn't make it through the night. I just petted him for the last time Sad

Re: Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 07-08-2009

in love with Lisa Lampanelli.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 07-08-2009

Allyson Wrote:in love with Lisa Lampanelli.

In love with her personality and sense of humor.

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 07-08-2009

The board just got so much funner since Howie, Mark, and Poopie started hijacking things. I really missed this. Everything has been so serious lately.

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 07-08-2009

seriously?? funner?? Angel

I try not to take things to serious either!

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 07-09-2009

If my parents would have let me know last week, I would be on my way to visit you Michiganders (I don't know the plural form of Michigan folk) this morning.

Re: Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 07-09-2009

Michiganders is acceptable, or Michiganians.

Right now I'm sad that Krys won't be joining us.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 07-09-2009

krystal Wrote:If my parents would have let me know last week, I would be on my way to visit you Michiganders (I don't know the plural form of Michigan folk) this morning.
Cry

Opus Wrote:
krystal Wrote:If my parents would have let me know last week, I would be on my way to visit you Michiganders (I don't know the plural form of Michigan folk) this morning.
Cry

Ah, Honey. Cry

Maybe later this year.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 07-09-2009

Just got an interesting email from my Daddy:

Do you know what happened 159 years ago this fall... back in 1850?

California became a state
The people had no electricity.
The state had no money.
Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically nothing has changed except the women had real tits and the men didn't hold hands.

I don't understand why they're so poor. Their property values were crazy, so you know property taxes werer high.... Time to legalize pot!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 07-09-2009

they're actually working on De-criminalizing it.

Re: Right now I'm.... - potthole - 07-09-2009

Still trying to figure out the most effective and effecient spots to place my sprinkler in the back yard... want to get the best coverage of the lawn for the least amount of times of having to move the sprinkler.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 07-09-2009

potthole Wrote:Still trying to figure out the most effective and effecient spots to place my sprinkler in the back yard... want to get the best coverage of the lawn for the least amount of times of having to move the sprinkler.

Put it exactly in the center of the yard?? Wink

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-09-2009

get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 07-09-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.

[Image: CoyoteGenius.gif]

Re: Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 07-10-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.

I bought one of them for my yard. Not exactly the most reliable. They get stuck pretty easily if you are not careful. Mine ended up to the point where it would not shut off by itself. It would run over the stopper, but continue to throw out water. So for me it was not worth the 50 bucks. Just my 2 cents.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-10-2009

i blame you plumpenut, you clearly set everything up wrong...nothing that looks like a cute little tractor could ever let you down