FBHW Forums
Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) (/showthread.php?tid=3358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-13-2009

Crap. My furnace isn't working. The fuse on it is fine, as are all the circuit switches in my box. :thumbdown:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 11-14-2009

Just spent a wonderful day with my 5 lil darlings...topped it off with steak, fries,mac cheese and salad.. Yeah, I cook ass.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 11-16-2009

plungerhand Wrote:Just spent a wonderful day with my 5 lil darlings...topped it off with steak, fries,mac cheese and salad.. Yeah, I cook ass.

Really? And just how does Ass taste?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-16-2009

I can't hear out of my fricking right ear. Gonna be a long day.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 11-16-2009

I zipped my own hair last night. I do this a few times a year. I do it in the garage with no mirror and have become quite accomplished at it.

Last night when I walked back in the house my wife said "oh no......".

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Titan! - 11-16-2009

refusing to shave until im finished with wedding albums

.....listening to Cheap Trick's Music for Hangovers

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-16-2009

...waiting for the tech from Jacobson Heating & Cooling to come take a look at the furnace. The problem seems to be with the water pump that's attached to the humidifier- it doesn't want to stay running.

I can get the pump to start running, and when I do the furnace fires right up, but after a minute or two the pump quits, and once the furnace finishes its cycle, it won't restart. Hopefully today won't wind up being too expensive.

You didn't call Penning Plumbing?

If you mentioned FBHW they would waive the trip charge.

D'oh! Forgot about Penning! A former coworker mentioned they have had great service from Jacobson, so I decided to give 'em a try.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 11-16-2009

Trying to muster up some energy after getting home so late from the Styx, REO Speedwagon and Night Ranger concert last night. I was pretty disappointed with Styx, but Night Ranger and REO effin rocked!!!

.....enjoying the wonderful aftertaste of Little Caesar's jalapeno cheesy bread.

Holy crap that stuff is good.

...enjoying a warm house for the first time since Thursday.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 11-17-2009

Wondering why the word "archive" looks as if it is spelled incorrectly.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-17-2009

It's a Woot-off, bitches.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.woot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.woot.com</a><!-- w -->

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 11-17-2009

I have a job interview tonight. I hate job interviews.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-17-2009

krystal Wrote:I have a job interview tonight. I hate job interviews.

"Woe is me, I have a chance to get a new job."

Seriously, I don't think anybody is going to feel bad for you.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 11-17-2009

Taking my youngest for his first day of pre-K... I am so effin excited. He is gonna love it.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 11-17-2009

potthole Wrote:
krystal Wrote:I have a job interview tonight. I hate job interviews.

"Woe is me, I have a chance to get a new job."

Seriously, I don't think anybody is going to feel bad for you.

It's actually for a second job. But I still hate job interviews. I don't particularly like having to meet with people I don't know.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 11-17-2009

Trying to make it through the day. My baby girl has a fever, chills, chest congestion and a stomach ache. Kept me up ALL night. Pretty sure she has H1N1. :wtf:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 11-17-2009

That sucks Queenie, hope she is feeling better soon.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-18-2009

Aw Queenie, hope she gets better soon...I'm pretty sure she will, especially if she's half as tough as her momma.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 11-18-2009

Thanks ya'll. She insisted on going to school this morning. She didn't have a fever, so I couldn't keep her home. I'm not sure where she gets her stubbornness from . . . :roll:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-18-2009

...really wishing I'd get a return call.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-18-2009

dizzy. My inner ear is fucking with my balance.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 11-18-2009

potthole Wrote:...really wishing I'd get a return call.

I hear ya... I look at my phones and all I get is the cricket drop...

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-18-2009

plungerhand Wrote:

Got the return call, got the interview setup, had the interview. Waiting for yet another call now...

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 11-19-2009

potthole Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:

Got the return call, got the interview setup, had the interview. Waiting for yet another call now...

Good luck!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-19-2009

Thanks! This whole process has been going on for about two weeks, but I've been keeping it quiet because until Tuesday things were in the very early stages. I'm in the hunt for a Administrative Assistant position at Spectrum.

I've now had an initial phone interview, followed up by some computer testing, followed by the face-to-face interview yesterday. Upon leaving the interview yesterday I was told they'll get back with me "soon." Up to this point they've been very prompt at getting in touch with me, so I'm hoping to hear a decision by the end of the week.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-19-2009

potthole Wrote:Thanks! This whole process has been going on for about two weeks, but I've been keeping it quiet because until Tuesday things were in the very early stages. I'm in the hunt for a Administrative Assistant position at Spectrum.

I've now had an initial phone interview, followed up by some computer testing, followed by the face-to-face interview yesterday. Upon leaving the interview yesterday I was told they'll get back with me "soon." Up to this point they've been very prompt at getting in touch with me, so I'm hoping to hear a decision by the end of the week.

Right now I'm...

...Getting ready to pour myself a scotch. Was offered the job and accepted it. Typed up a two week notice almost immediately after getting off the phone.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 11-19-2009

Awesome-Sauce! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 11-19-2009

Way to go Potthole!!! :clap:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-20-2009

potthole Wrote:Right now I'm...

...Getting ready to pour myself a scotch. Was offered the job and accepted it. Typed up a two week notice almost immediately after getting off the phone.

Just now enjoying that scotch. Wound up going to my favorite Irish Pub for dinner and drinks (carbomb followed with a black & tan, with some fish & chips, ummmm) last night, so I saved the scotch for tonight.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - plungerhand - 11-20-2009

Do you know what's worse than driving through Atlanta? Riding with your 16yr old daughter trying to prove to Daddy that she can do it....

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Titan! - 11-20-2009

Plung,I let my 15 y/o Nephew with a learners permit drive my truck through Chicago.

right now i'm.....

sitting in the parking lot waiting for the attendant to leave for the night so I don't have to pay for parking.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 11-20-2009

Titan! Wrote:Plung,I let my 15 y/o Nephew with a learners permit drive my truck through Chicago.

right now i'm.....

sitting in the parking lot waiting for the attendant to leave for the night so I don't have to pay for parking.

You might be there a while if you are downtown seeing as the Griffs were home tonight...from my experience they don't leave till almost 2am on friday home game nights.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 11-21-2009

Super search???

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://googlegooglegooglegoogle.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://googlegooglegooglegoogle.com/</a><!-- m -->

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Titan! - 11-21-2009

I'm a little late to the party Potty, but congrats on the new job !

Does this mean little Potty's are on their way ?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 11-21-2009

Noooooo way. Still not ready for kids yet. There are a couple of things that we both want to accomplish over the next four years before we have kids.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Titan! - 11-22-2009

DUUUUUUUUDE ! ! ! ! ! !

You can't say that !

You're going to make Idiocracy happen.

The educated smart people aren't breeding fast enough to keep up with the one toothed mingers, and pretty soon we're all eating at Buttfuckers and drinking Brawndo.