FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-24-2008

waiting for classes to start tomorrow.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 08-24-2008

Happy I graduated college last December. I used to hate this time of year, because I knew the summer fun was all over. Not anymore!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-24-2008

potthole Wrote:Happy I graduated college last December. I used to hate this time of year, because I knew the summer fun was all over. Not anymore!

Actually looking forward to the semester, : digital image processing 3, advertising 1, dreamweaver, illustrator, and possibly a position as the photo editor of the school paper. Wooo.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 08-24-2008

Still tired from the long day . . . but it was a lot of fun!!

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 08-24-2008

Just got back from celebrating my brothers birthday party and now I'm chill'in watchin "Area 51" on the discovery channel

Right now I'm.... - dino - 08-24-2008

Just got done with my 2nd fantasy football draft.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 08-24-2008

Tired, depressed, nauseous and worried.... Why am I so screwed up...

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-25-2008

getting ready for work and classes, long day.

Right now I'm.... - heywoodjablome - 08-25-2008

also getting ready for classes to start, good-bye summer...

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 08-25-2008

Trying to get caught up after being sick all weekend. Yeah, what a thrill that was. I hate gall bladders.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 08-25-2008

Peachs Wrote:Tired, depressed, nauseous and worried.... Why am I so screwed up...

Aww it'll be okay Peaches!! ;D

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-25-2008

waiting for my pain meds to kick in so I can walk again....

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 08-25-2008

in a really pissy mood. I can't wait for my divorce to be final and for my ex to lose interest in pissing me off through my kids!!

Astounded at the number of people going through a divorce right now. I know of 5. That's a record for me, I think.

Right now I'm.... - landmammaldolphin - 08-25-2008

trying to drink cold water to soothe the burning from the Totino's pizza roll that just exploded in my mouth. Dammit why didn't I let them cool first!

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 08-25-2008

glad I shaved this morning because I can feel the sun/wind burn on my face from 600 miles on my motorcycle starting to kick in.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 08-25-2008

Thinking this upcoming Saturday might be a good time to get a round of golf in before the UM football game.

Right now I'm.... - Wiener Poopie - 08-25-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:glad I shaved this morning because I can feel the sun/wind burn on my face from 600 miles on my motorcycle starting to kick in.

Did Fistor ride on the back with you the entire way?

eating lunch before class.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 08-25-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:glad I shaved this morning because I can feel the sun/wind burn on my face from 600 miles on my motorcycle starting to kick in.

*snort*

Jo Wrote:eating lunch before class.

Your classes started this week? Mine don

What schools are you guys / gals going to?

airhornahole Wrote:What schools are you guys / gals going to?

http://www.smc.cc.mi.us/

wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:eating lunch before class.

Your classes started this week? Mine don

I graduated from GVSU ... 10 years ago.

Good luck and enjoy your time.

wienerpoopie Wrote:

Nothing better than an all day hug!

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Did Fistor ride on the back with you the entire way?

Nothing better than an all day hug!

Video of Fuster and Fistor's road trip.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/yKRtdgQhVbw&hl=en[/flash]

We're there!

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 08-25-2008

... waiting for a smite to use on someone!

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-25-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:... waiting for a smite to use on someone!

*tip...toes....quietly.....*

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 08-25-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:... waiting for a smite to use on someone!

*tip...toes....quietly.....*

Don't worry, you're safe....

for now.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-25-2008

right now I'm:

SAFE....WOOHOO!

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 08-25-2008

Titan ! Wrote:waiting for my pain meds to kick in so I can walk again....

Wondering why everybody hates Titan?? He seems ok to me.

I don't think anybody hates Titan. Titan can take a good ribbing so that's why a lot of people give him the business.

...Finishing off a bottle of The Macallen 10 year that I got as a graduation gift back in December. And wondering what should replace it.

Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Happy I graduated college last December. I used to hate this time of year, because I knew the summer fun was all over. Not anymore!

Actually looking forward to the semester, : digital image processing 3, advertising 1, dreamweaver, illustrator, and possibly a position as the photo editor of the school paper. Wooo.

I didn't know 4th grade short bus had a school paper.

potthole Wrote:...Finishing off a bottle of The Macallen 10 year that I got as a graduation gift back in December. And wondering what should replace it.

You didn't tell me you were drinking the good stuff tonight! I have cask in my bar waiting to be opened.....

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:
potthole Wrote:...Finishing off a bottle of The Macallen 10 year that I got as a graduation gift back in December. And wondering what should replace it.

You didn't tell me you were drinking the good stuff tonight! I have cask in my bar waiting to be opened.....

Two glasses of the good stuff, and I'm feeling pretty darn good. You, the Mrs. and the "son" are coming over on Thursday for my birthday, I hear. Woohoo!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-25-2008

Yeah, I'm jealous. I'd suggest Maker's but you alread know that, if you haven't had it before, give Jack single barrel a try, neither are scotch, but it does the pallet good to mix things up one in a while

Titan ! Wrote:

Yeah, I'm jealous. I'd suggest Maker's but you alread know that, if you haven't had it before, give Jack single barrel a try, neither are scotch, but it does the pallet good to mix things up one in a while

That's actually quite true. With beer, I usually like to spend a little more to get good stuff, but every once in awhile it does me well to go out and get some swill.

Oh, and right now I'm still flying mile-high. Man, two glasses of scotch packs a punch!