FBHW Forums
Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) (/showthread.php?tid=3358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 12-29-2009

plumpenut Wrote:wondering what the hell I am going to do

Buy a lottery ticket and donate half the winnings to FBHWForum regulars.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 12-29-2009

Biff Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:wondering what the hell I am going to do

Buy a lottery ticket and donate half the winnings to FBHWForum regulars.

FTW!!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 12-29-2009

Queenie Wrote:Well, if the companies are merging, or if your new company took over your old company, that could explain the delay in him/her getting back to you.

Hush, you and your common sense! Tongue

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - mainerliser - 12-31-2009

Wondering when I got so old that I don't want to go out on New Years Eve because it's too effing cold! :eh:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Allyson - 12-31-2009

I think work is onto me - I haven't been able to get on the board all week Sad

I'm going to contemplate suicide now... good bye cruel world!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 01-03-2010

Don't do it Ally!! Its not worth it!!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 01-04-2010

Back. Bitches.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 01-04-2010

I've started to notice that over the course of the day, I somehow manage to turn the mousepad at my desk from horizontal to vertical.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 01-04-2010

potthole Wrote:I've started to notice that over the course of the day, I somehow manage to turn the mousepad at my desk from horizontal to vertical.
[drop]Cool story horrible bitch[/drop]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 01-04-2010

I'm bringin' the hard-hitting heat, I tell you.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 01-04-2010

potthole Wrote:I'm bringin' the hard-hitting heat, I tell you.

Yes, potthole. Yes you are!!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - sunshyne - 01-04-2010

Typing on my new net book my husband bought me for xmas!!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 01-05-2010

sunshyne Wrote:Typing on my new net book my husband bought me for xmas!!

[drop]That's awesome![/drop]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 01-05-2010

Right now I'm wondering if coffee is the cure for "I-don't-give-a-fuck-itous".

Biff Wrote:Right now I'm wondering if coffee is the cure for "I-don't-give-a-fuck-itous".

It's not working for me . . . :thumbdown:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 01-05-2010

Queenie Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Right now I'm wondering if coffee is the cure for "I-don't-give-a-fuck-itous".

That's because you put liquor in yours.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 01-05-2010

I wish we didn't have to work when it's below freezing outside. Or over 75 outside, for that matter.

0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

No, I don't think so. Because if I did put liquor in mine, that would ensure a cure for that.

Edit: Well, duh! That's the answer. Now I just have to find a way to slip it by the bosses. :twisted:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 01-05-2010

Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

No, I don't think so. Because if I did put liquor in mine, that would ensure a cure for that.

Edit: Well, duh! That's the answer. Now I just have to find a way to slip it by the bosses. :twisted:

Lunchtime. Some people I work with drink beer at lunch... So if you don't get too... happy... you should be alright.

Alright!! Giggity!!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 01-05-2010

Stress headache from a day at work? Try scotch!

krystal Wrote:Lunchtime. Some people I work with drink beer at lunch... So if you don't get too... happy... you should be alright.

In high school I had a job at the local mall. There was a coworker of mine who would occasionally go over to one of the resturants in the mall during his lunch break and pound a beer or six. Somehow he managed to do this for years without being caught.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - sunshyne - 01-05-2010

right now I am wishing that it was going to be another three day weekend Sad The last two spoiled me Angel

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 01-05-2010

sunshyne Wrote:right now I am wishing that it was going to be another three day weekend Sad The last two spoiled me Angel

Wooooooooooooooooord!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 01-06-2010

Trying to get over my temporary blindness which is the result of a migraine. It's going on 30 minutes and it never usually lasts this long . . . :wtf:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 01-06-2010

Oh thats not good... I think that the longer the migraine blindness the worse the head ache. Sorry Queenie.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - sunshyne - 01-06-2010

Sad sorry Queenie, hope you feel better.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - fustercluck - 01-06-2010

Needing more cowbell.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-r02-oZAW4&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-r02-oZ ... re=related</a><!-- m -->

Blind chicks are funny as fuck.

1. You can punch em in the face .. and rarely have to worry about a blocked punch.

2.  After you rape her its is unlikely she can pick you out of a line-up.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 01-06-2010

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuGFQgBveek[/youtube]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - fustercluck - 01-06-2010

Nice!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Titan! - 01-06-2010

Hoping that Nip /Tuck ends with a major tragedy that leaves Christian and Sean boning each other in a super duper gay man on man tryst. While Matt finds himself back in prison for something that neither of his superstar plastic surgeon fathers can get him out of. Seriously in all of TV, is there a bigger F'up than Matt Mc Namara ?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - zdunklee - 01-06-2010

Biff Wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuGFQgBveek[/youtube]

[Image: cowbell-girl-sad.jpg]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 01-07-2010

zdunklee Wrote:[Image: cowbell-girl-sad.jpg]

Dear Opus,

Please add this to the "drops" if you can.

Thanks,

Biff

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 01-07-2010

Still totally freaking out after hitting a pedestrian in downtown Nashville last night.

I left work and took my normal route. I got about 5 blocks into my drive and a man darted across the road in front of me. There was nothing I could have done to avoid hitting him. I was probably only going 10-15 mph, but still he hit my hood and went flying in the air. I don't think I have ever had anything that traumatic happen to me. I keep seeing him flying through the air and then laying there, lifeless. I thought I had killed him, and even though it was not my fault (3 witnesses at the scene said there was nothing I could have done) it doesn't matter. He ended up with a broken ankle and concussion. I had to wait at the scene for about 1:45 before they let me leave. We had to wait and see if his condition was life-threatening or not. He put a small dent in the hood of my car. I just can't get the vision out of my head. I'm still tripping. :wtf:

Side note for Nashvillians: It was at the corner of 4th and Charlotte by the new MTA bus depot.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Titan! - 01-07-2010

Damn Q. That's horrible.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 01-07-2010

Holy Shit Q!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 01-07-2010

0rz0ski Wrote:Holy Shit Q!

This. I cannot imagine how that would haunt me.

Let's be happy it was just his ankle and a concussion, bad enough yes, but better than the alternative.

I hope this is something that doesn't stay with you too long Q, it wasn't your fault.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 01-07-2010

Almost as bad is the time I saw a small (2 to 3 year old) child fall out of the back door of a moving car... Haunts you forever.

P.S. My cubicle neighbor says you get bonus points for actually hitting the guy.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 01-07-2010

Biff Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Holy Shit Q!

This. I cannot imagine how that would haunt me.

It's like a movie stuck on one scene and it keeps repeating it over and over and over . . .

krystal Wrote:Almost as bad is the time I saw a small (2 to 3 year old) child fall out of the back door of a moving car... Haunts you forever.

P.S. My cubicle neighbor says you get bonus points for actually hitting the guy.

Was he black or white ? My brother says you get bonus points for hitting black people.

Also, if there was a wheelchair, cane, walker, or crutches, those add bonus points too.