FBHW Forums
"Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " (/showthread.php?tid=3431)

Pages: 1 2

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - Biff - 12-07-2009

Apparently.

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - Queenie - 12-07-2009

Wow, 2 segments about Marissa. That was a trip.

Bless her heart. They really ragged on her. We still love you Marissa!!! Now you can officially join the spite board!!!! :lol:

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - MARISSA - 12-07-2009

Biff Wrote:Poor Marissa. You're neither fat, chunky, nor meaty.

Aww, thanks! Zane felt horrible about it approximately 26 seconds after they went to break, texted me a couple times, and then sent me a beautiful vase of flowers. So, he still wins my favorite show member.

And for the record, I don't make out with anyone that is close to me, I just give them a friendly cheek-kiss. Unless it's a lady, then I make out with her.

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - plumpenut - 12-07-2009

MARISSA Wrote:

Aww, thanks! Zane felt horrible about it approximately 26 seconds after they went to break, texted me a couple times, and then sent me a beautiful vase of flowers. So, he still wins my favorite show member.

And for the record, I don't make out with anyone that is close to me, I just give them a friendly cheek-kiss. Unless it's a lady, then I make out with her.

that right there is why we love you! :clap: :thumbup:

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - zdunklee - 12-07-2009

MARISSA Wrote:

Truth...I have seen this happen many times, never is it a make out with guys.

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - plumpenut - 12-08-2009

zdunklee Wrote:
MARISSA Wrote:

do you ever feel left out?

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - Mad Dog - 12-09-2009

I don't know about Z, but I sure feel left out!! Wink

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - zdunklee - 12-10-2009

plumpenut Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:
MARISSA Wrote:

do you ever feel left out?

Nope, I generally get a hug at least, and that is good enough for me.

Re: "Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! " - plumpenut - 12-11-2009

well thats more than I am getting from her. Sad