Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hire Chewy!! Hire Chewy!! "
I think It is time for the guys to a woman. Namely Chewy. As much as I love the guys, It is always magical when Chewy gets on air. Hire her to get coffee and manage new interns or something. She deserves a break in to the FB& HW world!! Thanks Guys!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I second the motion with the provision that her job title be "official sex noise maker". All in favor?
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Aye
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think they have too many on payroll as it is, start firing people IMO.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:I think they have too many on payroll as it is, start firing people IMO.

well my Aye vote was based on street rumors that Tumnus was getting canned. Between gay trucks and webcasts fried by ugly radiation they were giving him a pink slip
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Seriously, as an intern Marissa has screwed up the least, and keepingher around is almost a guarantee that her hijinks will provide at least 10 minutes of show fodder per day.

C'mon guys, hold off on buy the gold plated toilets in your 3rd beach homes for one more year and hire Marissa full time.
Wowie Groovie !
Fact:

Marissa is the single reason the 'spite board' has calmed.
That's cause she bones all of us and makes us mellow.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Well as far as Marissa goes as a person, she appears to be a good person and pretty funny. As far as her work on the show, well since day 1 she has pretty much went along with anything thrown her way and she could take any of the insults and jokes just as one of the guys... just with sex noises as an added bonus... you know what as a matter of fact just hire her for the sex noises, them with the followed jokes about them make it worthwhile anyway.

Only problem is would it be financially possible for the guys to hire another person to the show.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
If they did hire her, I guess Mark would have to move to GR instead of Marissa moving to WA.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
YEAH

HIRE MY GIRLFRIEND YOU JERKS
PLUS: She knows how to do podcasts, and comes in on her days off to fill in for Steve. For free.

I LOVE this thread! Big Grin
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
Marissa is the most awesome member of the show.
Wowie Groovie !
And her ugly won’t break the internet!

*cough* Steve *cough*
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I'm totally down with "The Free Beer and Eric Zane Show featuring Marissa."

In no way am I using this as an opportunity to subversively push my other agenda. >_>
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
MARISSA Wrote:PLUS: She knows how to do podcasts, and comes in on her days off to fill in for Steve. For free.

I LOVE this thread! Big Grin

Hey we love you!! Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Mad Dog Wrote:I think It is time for the guys to a woman. Namely Chewy. As much as I love the guys, It is always magical when Chewy gets on air. Hire her to get coffee and manage new interns or something. She deserves a break in to the FB& HW world!! Thanks Guys!!

Marissa, stop posting from your secret screenname. :lol:
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Wow. Way to bring the funny. :thumbdown:

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Wow. Way to bring the funny. :thumbdown:

I'm the mayor of comedy. I'm the mayor of comedy.

But at least I don't MB to Chewy's sex noises, like you do.

Ran out of time, running my mouth, ran up a tab and all the way from Kalamazoo.
And on my way back home, I was surely stoned, now I'm sober in my yard.
Can't believe I was there, can't believe I've been anywhere else.
But there was a time, I almost forgot, we had been driftin all the way from Kalamazoo.
~Ben Folds Five
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Whoa, overreact much? Also, I believe that song is just by Ben Folds, not the Five. It's good though.
I LOVE hearing Marissa laugh in the background.

Seriously just F'ing hire her ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
While I agree that Marissa should be hired because she rocks, the background laughing by anyone is annoying.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I love background laughing as long as it's kept sparingly. My favorite time was when Carmen (I believe) lost it because Zane couldn't do simple math problems.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I like Marissa's laugh because it's genuine, and as long as it's real (and not that forced canned horse hee hawing like bob and tom) I'm happy to hear it
Wowie Groovie !
Thanks Titan!

I try to keep back the laughter when our mic is on... but I have a loud laugh...

And for those that hate it, it looks like tomorrow may be my last day. That or next Tuesday.
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
WHAT! BULLSHIT!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
MARISSA Wrote:And for those that hate it, it looks like tomorrow may be my last day. That or next Tuesday.

Boo!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What?!?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
[Image: gaygaygaygaygaygaygay.jpg]
[Image: Thatswhack.jpg]
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Okay boys it's time to start the Jihad

Hire Chewy or we .... umm something tough sounding
Wowie Groovie !
I've got an Idea! let's tell the guys that if they don't hire chewy we'll do nothing but bitch and yell at them... Wait that's what they think we do anyway... well there goes that idea.
We've lost Kurt Busch and now female Kurt Busch (because of your longevity, not because of an appetite for filth)?! Not cool. Interns with enduring personalities are few and far between. Tall guy and ugly guy who jumped for a game don't cut it. Sad

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
schuyler16 Wrote:I've got an Idea! let's tell the guys that if they don't hire chewy we'll do nothing but bitch and yell at them... Wait that's what they think we do anyway... well there goes that idea.

BEST POST OF THE DAY !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:I've got an Idea! let's tell the guys that if they don't hire chewy we'll do nothing but bitch and yell at them... Wait that's what they think we do anyway... well there goes that idea.

BEST POST OF THE DAY !
Thanks! Big Grin :thumbup:
Eh, a compliment from Titan is sort of like being voted best player on the worst team. Wink
potthole Wrote:Eh, a compliment from Titan is sort of like being voted best player on the worst team. Wink

Yeah, me saying "best post" is like me tellling you you're the 3rd fastest sprinter in the 100M dash at the regional qualifer for the special olympics

Ha Ha you suck !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Eh, a compliment from Titan is sort of like being voted best player on the worst team. Wink

Yeah, me saying "best post" is like me tellling you you're the 3rd fastest sprinter in the 100M dash at the regional qualifer for the special olympics

Ha Ha you suck !
'

Lol at least i have that shiny trophy that I got for finishing the race. We got Capri sun after the race too, I like Capri-Sun.
Poor Marissa. You're neither fat, chunky, nor meaty.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
neither fat, chunky, nor meaty but get a drink in her and she'll make out with whomever happens to be near.
Wowie Groovie !