FBHW Forums
Shoot the breeze - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Shoot the breeze (/showthread.php?tid=841)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Shoot the breeze - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-22-2008

jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Better than a poke in the eye . . . or nothing in the belly. Oh well, I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.
I guess your debit card is broke?

thats how the wife tracks my finances...by that i mean...calls me while i'm still at wendys and asks "What could possibly cost $7 at Wendys?"

*whisper*help me :'(

Shoot the breeze - Queenie - 07-22-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I guess your debit card is broke?

thats how the wife tracks my finances...by that i mean...calls me while i'm still at wendys and asks "What could possibly cost $7 at Wendys?"

Hell you can't buy lunch for much under $7 anymore!!

Shoot the breeze - Wiener Poopie - 07-22-2008

[Image: _5_Footlong.jpg]

Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:thats how the wife tracks my finances...by that i mean...calls me while i'm still at wendys and asks "What could possibly cost $7 at Wendys?"

Hell you can't buy lunch for much under $7 anymore!!

i know it....and if i buy lunch meat my son has 3 sandiwiches throughout the day and eats it all... so it's gone before the end of the week....and If i don't spend money she knows and asks what i had for lunch..if i reply with 'water' she hollers that it's not good for me...

women... :Smile

if it wasn't for my sex drive.....

wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: _5_Footlong.jpg]

i found a red ant in my sub there once, it was spicy

big enough picture dick?

Shoot the breeze - Queenie - 07-22-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:big enough picture dick?

Yeah Poopie . . . I'm lazy and I don't like having to move my scroll bar.

Shoot the breeze - Wiener Poopie - 07-22-2008

Why quote the picture if it

wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: _5_Footlong.jpg]

i found a red ant in my sub there once, it was spicy

big enough picture dick?

don't be stupid

Shoot the breeze - plungerhand - 07-22-2008

You could eat spaghettio's and bologna sandwiches like Zane...Oh wait, I do. Don't forget the stale saltines.

jus' P Wrote:You could eat spaghettio's and bologna sandwiches like Zane...Oh wait, I do.

blech

i'm not that picky that i need gourmet meat or anything....but i dont eat lips and a-holes

Shoot the breeze - plungerhand - 07-22-2008

jus' P Wrote:You could eat spaghettio's and bologna sandwiches like Zane...Oh wait, I do.

blech

i'm not that picky that i need gourmet meat or anything....but i dont eat lips and a-holes

If you live in the US you have. (Tour any meat-packing plant). I used to go out to eat every day for lunch. Now, it goes in the gas tank. Leftovers and sandwiches...Mmmmm thanks GWB..

Shoot the breeze - elranito - 07-22-2008

jus' P Wrote:Isn't it funny how it's always the other person(s) fault? I know everybody around here ALWAYS ride their bike's at a safe speed...... Yes, I have had a few accidents, always avoided hitting somebody else though. Almost ate a SUV this morning.
I always ride my bike at a safe speed! But well... that's probably just because I lack the motivation to pedal any faster. :Smile

No gas though...

Shoot the breeze - Biff - 07-22-2008

If you drive a motorycycle and don't always have your brights on then you're choosing wrongness.

Shoot the breeze - peachs - 07-22-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the dealership called, bikes finally done...they've been waiting for my headlight (which i'm putting on) so now they'll start putting together the new front rim (which has been at the shop for a week and a half)...yeah...

as for the extra money being added for less labor done...he credited me 1$ to get it back to the origional 813...but is still doing the agreed lesser amount of labor.

eff~!

awww Howie, you've got pink now!! I'm glad to hear that your bike will at least be home safe soon!

Shoot the breeze - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-23-2008

Admin Wrote:If you drive a motorycycle and don't always have your brights on then you're choosing wrongness.

agreed. I want to buy one of those little switches that quickly flash between brights and dims when riding during the day....but i need to up my voltage output on my bike...I also want to put a single rotating light on it like CHiPs

bike is home now...and yes...i have pink now...not sure why but you know...

Shoot the breeze - peachs - 07-23-2008

Admin Wrote:If you drive a motorycycle and don't always have your brights on then you're choosing wrongness.

agreed. I want to buy one of those little switches that quickly flash between brights and dims when riding during the day....but i need to up my voltage output on my bike...I also want to put a single rotating light on it like CHiPs

bike is home now...and yes...i have pink now...not sure why but you know...

I love how the mods change things up like that Smile it's quite amusing

Shoot the breeze - Biff - 07-23-2008

jus' P Wrote:thanks GWB..

What does GWB have to do with how much you're paying for gas?

Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:thanks GWB..

What does GWB have to do with how much you're paying for gas?

uh...he's clearly the guy that physically goes out to every station and raises the prices.... :Smile

I'm making yummy bacon and eggs for breakfast... anyone want????

Peachs Wrote:I'm making yummy bacon and eggs for breakfast... anyone want????

i do... i eat the hell out of eggs when i make em...usually i'll scramble 4-5 just for myself

i prefer sausage patties though....

i do... i eat the hell out of eggs when i make em...usually i'll scramble 4-5 just for myself

mmmm maple baconnnnnn

Shoot the breeze - elranito - 07-23-2008

Mmmm... bacon...

Well, now I gotta stop working and go get breakfast. As if this board wasn't destroying my productivity enough already. :Smile

Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i do... i eat the hell out of eggs when i make em...usually i'll scramble 4-5 just for myself

mmmm maple baconnnnnn

i enjoy a farm fresh bacon...maple bacon sounds good.

I'm pasturing my back yard (4 acres or so) and i'm gonna throw 2 hogs and atleast 2 steers out there....that will result in

2k lbs of jerky and 400lbs of bacon/sausage

i will be one giant artery blockage

Peachs Wrote:mmmm maple baconnnnnn

i enjoy a farm fresh bacon...maple bacon sounds good.

I'm pasturing my back yard (4 acres or so) and i'm gonna throw 2 hogs and atleast 2 steers out there....that will result in

you
must

Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i enjoy a farm fresh bacon...maple bacon sounds good.

you
must

a buddy of mine that grew up on a beef farm...I would go over there as a highschooler and whatnot and in every farm vehicle there was a big paper grocery bag full of jerky...just sitting on the floor boards of the truck, tractor, bobcat...whatever...

just grab a handfull

Peachs Wrote:you
must

a buddy of mine that grew up on a beef farm...I would go over there as a highschooler and whatnot and in every farm vehicle there was a big paper grocery bag full of jerky...just sitting on the floor boards of the truck, tractor, bobcat...whatever...

just grab a handfull

I grew up on a Horse Ranch next door to a dairy... awesome...

Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:a buddy of mine that grew up on a beef farm...I would go over there as a highschooler and whatnot and in every farm vehicle there was a big paper grocery bag full of jerky...just sitting on the floor boards of the truck, tractor, bobcat...whatever...

just grab a handfull

I grew up on a Horse Ranch next door to a dairy... awesome...

ahh so you guys had horse jerky....not as tasty but...

Peachs Wrote:I grew up on a Horse Ranch next door to a dairy... awesome...

ahh so you guys had horse jerky....not as tasty but...

noooo! we had deer jerky though Smile

Shoot the breeze - vsangelchick - 07-23-2008

mmmmm.....venison.....

vsangelchick Wrote:mmmmm.....venison.....

yesssss mmm venison jerky

venison in general...yummmmmm

Shoot the breeze - Queenie - 07-23-2008

[drop] oh gimme some sausage [/drop]

breakfast was yummy... my kitten got no bacon

heck queenie...my man's finally around and I haven't had sausage in 3 days!

Queenie Wrote:[drop] oh gimme some sausage [/drop]

have i mentioned that my 5 yo son and I both sing that while the wife cooks sausage....she gets sooo pissed.

She says to me "You ruined him, he sings EVERYTHING like you do...don't sing to the baby, I want one kid thats normal"

vsangelchick Wrote:heck queenie...my man's finally around and I haven't had sausage in 3 days!

take that to the sex thread Wink

I don't have the password Tongue

vsangelchick Wrote:heck queenie...my man's finally around and I haven't had sausage in 3 days!

take that to the sex thread Wink

lol... honestly, that sex thread was starting to get on my nerves a little bit... Seems like EVERY message board I've ever been a part of, there's 1 or 5 people that can't seem to do anything but flirt back and forth with each other and create innuendo and turn threads around on sex...

Thank jeebs that they finally hid the thread Big Grin

vsangelchick Wrote:I don't have the password Tongue

it was a joke...as your post was sorta....yeah Undecided

don't get me wrong, I used to be one of those people, but I'm trying to keep myself honest and the temptation was starting to wear on me...

and vsangelchick, you can probably ask the mods for the pw and link if you really want in on that action Smile