FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 08-29-2008

Allyson Wrote:I wish... if it was for good behavior I'd have early release every day Big Grin

The Major General lets us go early on most holiday weekends... What a great guy!

ahhhh Army life. That's probably the only thing I miss about it.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 08-29-2008

really excited about Sarah Palin. What a great pick.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 08-29-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:really excited about Sarah Palin. What a great pick.

So much for "O blah ma" gettin' a lock on the minority vote...

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 08-29-2008

thinking about nerding out to some tetris on the Xbox

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-30-2008

potthole Wrote:Thinking that if fuster does kick my ass on the links, I might not let him try some of my brand new bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 year single malt. Wink

Brother for 2 shots of that, I'd gladly lose to you by 10 strokes and wash your clubs

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 08-30-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Thinking that if fuster does kick my ass on the links, I might not let him try some of my brand new bottle of Dalwhinnie 15 year single malt. Wink

Brother for 2 shots of that, I'd gladly lose to you by 10 strokes and wash your clubs

you'd wash his balls too... don't lie

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-30-2008

Yeah, I stepped right into that one.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 08-30-2008

Glad I got to drink Pottholes booze

Potthole shot the round of his life, but I still beat him. Thank goodness I had a great front nine. I won by two strokes so I can't say it was an ass kicking, and he did beat me on the back nine.

just getting up, watching IA Hawkeyes football, and getting ready to go to work in a couple hours.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 08-30-2008

Right now I'm happy that I don't have a hangover after last night. That, and pleased with my 89 on the course. Might have lost by two strokes, but I won't complain when I break 90.

just home from work and hoping that the motorcycle sounds I'm hearing are my wonderful guy on his way home

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 08-30-2008

pleased as punch on how the Buckeyes look and loved how Utah was able to hang on in the end. Rickrod is going to need to work on a spread defense if he has a chance.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-30-2008

sippin' coronas on the porch and doing a bit of homework.

rockin the head lines from our corduroy pillahs

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 08-31-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:pleased as punch on how the Buckeyes look and loved how Utah was able to hang on in the end. Rickrod is going to need to work on a spread defense if he has a chance.

Right now I'm thinking you're wrong about the defense. The D looked bad in the first half, but they were fantastic in the second half.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-31-2008

drinking a buzzed latte from the best coffee place in Holland, Lemonjellos and thinking about what to do today.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 08-31-2008

Jo Wrote:drinking a buzzed latte from the best coffee place in Holland, Lemonjellos and thinking about what to do today.

You should go to the Beach!!

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-31-2008

Mad Dog Wrote:
Jo Wrote:drinking a buzzed latte from the best coffee place in Holland, Lemonjellos and thinking about what to do today.

You should go to the Beach!!

did that all day yesterday. i need to be productive today!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 08-31-2008

just finished my KoL quests for today, I'm starting to get hooked on a silly game....

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 09-01-2008

just getting home from the singles dance.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 09-01-2008

a little sunburnt from playing on lake michigan with the boat yesterday, and getting ready to paint the deck so we can go burn more boat gas today.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 09-01-2008

...hoping I don't have the same outcome that I had the last time I was out on a boat in the Big Lake.

Right now I'm.... - nurveen - 09-01-2008

I am right now getting home from a long date after the singles dance last night.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 09-01-2008

Mad Dog Wrote:just getting home from the singles dance.
nurveen Wrote:I am right now getting home from a long date after the singles dance last night.

Hum?

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 09-02-2008

wondering if the boards will be dead, like today, all week.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 09-02-2008

Admin Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:just getting home from the singles dance.
nurveen Wrote:I am right now getting home from a long date after the singles dance last night.

Hum?

and they're the same age. bow-chicka-wow-wow!

Right now I'm.... - dino - 09-02-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:wondering if the boards will be dead, like today, all week.
trying to catch up from a few days off as I'm sure a bunch of others are as well.

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 09-02-2008

dino Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:wondering if the boards will be dead, like today, all week.
trying to catch up from a few days off as I'm sure a bunch of others are as well.
Yep... made it a 4 day weekend, which leaves plenty to catch up on now that I am back at work.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-02-2008

elranito Wrote:
dino Wrote:trying to catch up from a few days off as I'm sure a bunch of others are as well.
Yep... made it a 4 day weekend, which leaves plenty to catch up on now that I am back at work.

I made mine a 5 day weekend....did little relaxing though I was running fire department stuff like mad

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 09-03-2008

Sitting in a computer lab waiting for my Illustrator class to start and hoping that my 200 F'ing dollar textbook for my advertising class shows up in my mail box before this weekend.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-03-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Sitting in a computer lab waiting for my Illustrator class to start and hoping that my 200 F'ing dollar textbook for my advertising class shows up in my mail box before this weekend.

are you working towards a degree or are you just taking classes?

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 09-03-2008

Looking back at the college days. Aaahhhh!! the days of laying around reading a book, working through a few math problems, making left wing hippie prof's who think they can "save" us Engineering students look like idiots in front of the rest of the class simply by using logic, and calling that work. I miss those days.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sitting in a computer lab waiting for my Illustrator class to start and hoping that my 200 F'ing dollar textbook for my advertising class shows up in my mail box before this weekend.

are you working towards a degree or are you just taking classes?

A little of both, I have a BA, but I'm taking photography/webdesign/graphic design/business and may end up getting a 2nd degree

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 09-03-2008

bored and thinking about making myself some lunch

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 09-03-2008

ready to eat . . . i'm hungry.

Right now I'm.... - mr10homodance - 09-03-2008

Peachs Wrote:bored and thinking about making myself some lunch

go have a diddle fest instead.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-03-2008

mr10homodance Wrote:

:Smile

mr10homodance Wrote:

I give him a + 1 just for posting it.

Right now I'm.... - jaydethespaz - 09-03-2008

At school slacking. that's really all i do when i don't have my daughter for the day, i slack off and chat with you extremely fine people (i am not being sarcastic either)

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 09-03-2008

jaydethespaz Wrote:At school slacking. that's really all i do when i don't have my daughter for the day, i slack off and chat with you extremely fine people (i am not being sarcastic either)

You should really get out of the house more often...