FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-25-2008

Right now I'm:

Researching energy usage for differant types of irrigation methods....

anyone got any resources for me?

Right now I'm.... - dino - 09-25-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Have you taken a look at Department of Energy site? www.energy.gov

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 09-25-2008

ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/wuir.html

Queenie Wrote:

ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/wuir.html

Way to go queenie!

You got anything for dibenzoylperoxide classifications for international shipping over water?

ha thanks guys....yah i'm trying to show farmers the benefits of certain irrigtion systems

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 09-25-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:ha thanks guys....yah i'm trying to show farmers the benefits of certain irrigtion systems

That's awesome work, helping the planet and S.

What, spraying water 50 feet into the air and hoping it doesn't all evaporate by the time it hits the crops isn't the best way? :Smile

dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/wuir.html

Way to go queenie!

You got anything for dibenzoylperoxide classifications for international shipping over water?

www.csb.gov/completed_investigations/docs/CatalystSystemsCaseStudy.pdf

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:ha thanks guys....yah i'm trying to show farmers the benefits of certain irrigtion systems

www.monsanto.com/farmprogressshow/08_21_07.asp

airhornahole Wrote:

That's awesome work, helping the planet and S.

What, spraying water 50 feet into the air and hoping it doesn't all evaporate by the time it hits the crops isn't the best way? :Smile

'helping the planet' has become a cliche cool thing lately...i'm trying to help farmers be smarter and save money i'm not greeny but i'm not going out of my way to pollute or be wasteful either.

As for irrigation, in some cases they have to throw water into the air...frost protection on blueberries is an amazing feet, during a freeze event water is turned on so that ice forms around the fruit and buds which protectes from the colder drying air...it's bizzar to see...pretty cool.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:That's awesome work, helping the planet and S.

'helping the planet' has become a cliche cool thing lately...i'm trying to help farmers be smarter and save money i'm not greeny but i'm not going out of my way to pollute or be wasteful either.

As for irrigation, in some cases they have to throw water into the air...frost protection on blueberries is an amazing feet, during a freeze event water is turned on so that ice forms around the fruit and buds which protectes from the colder drying air...it's bizzar to see...pretty cool.

Believe me, the work you are doing would feel much more rewarding the crap I do.

As for the irrigation, I just can't believe when I drive aroung and see the big ratcheting sprayers shooting water across a field and I can see the water turning into mist and floating away. I understand, as you stated, that there are times when it is the right thing to do, but there has to be a better plan when it's 90

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 09-25-2008

mainerliser Wrote:Writing my 200th post! I'm catching up with you titan!! ;D :-*

Your progress is impressive my young Padawan, but you still have much to learn.

Now go make me a sandwich and bring me a Guinness.

thinking queenie should be considered the board technical research guru.

dino Wrote:thinking queenie should be considered the board technical research guru.

Well thank you Dino. I am always happy to try and help.

Know anything about cost analysis and learning curve downtime VS the benefits of upgrading to CS4 ?

Titan ! Wrote:Know anything about cost analysis and learning curve downtime VS the benefits of upgrading to CS4 ?

What does cost analysis, learning curve downtime and creative suite 4 have in common??

Oh, I know . . .

NOTHING

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 09-25-2008

airhornahole Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Knowing the deals are so good is what keeps me looking. My wife and I have been to around 30 homes in the past month. As of right now, I've found one I'd love to make an offer on, but my wife doesn't think quite as highly of it.

There are about half a dozen more homes that have caught our eye, which we'll probably see in the next week. Hopefully then we might be able to sit down and decide what our next step should be.

What areas are you looking in? There are a number of homes for sale in my neck of the woods.

West and Northwest. Finding homes to look at is not a problem at all... I'd dare say we have too many to look at.

Queenie Wrote:NOTHING

i love move-y words

WWWwweeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 09-25-2008

this is fun!

Actually what I was getting at is that I'm researching whether or not it's cost effective for a small business to upgrade to new software when there is a learning curve needed to fully master the new facets of the software and whether or not those facets are enough of a benefit to justify both the cost of the upgrade and the time spent learning the new software,and seeing as how you were so helpful to the two other requests for your research skills I was hoping you could point me towards a source of info, but instead of being helpful you chose to be "funny" Awesome. Thanks.

2 - three wide racing!

Titan ! Wrote: Actually what I was getting at is that I'm researching whether or not it's cost effective for a small business to upgrade to new software when there is a learning curve needed to fully master the new facets of the software and whether or not those facets are enough of a benefit to justify both the cost of the upgrade and the time spent learning the new software,and seeing as how you were so helpful to the two other requests for your research skills I was hoping you could point me towards a source of info, but instead of being helpful you chose to be "funny" Awesome. Thanks.

lap traffic :Smile

Lap traffic sounds like a phrase from a strip club

Titan ! Wrote:Lap traffic sounds like a phrase from a strip club

then you'd know all about it

OH SNAP!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Lap traffic sounds like a phrase from a strip club

then you'd know all about it

OH SNAP!

Only cause your mom told me about. WHEN I WAS HAVING SEX WITH HER ! IN THE BUTT !

I HAD SEX WITH YOUR MOM HOWIE ! ! !

dammit leave me alone I need to get back to work.

Well I thought you were trying to throw me for a loop, which is possible, but not as easy as one might think. Be more specific next time!!

Try this:

biz.yahoo.com/bw/080923/20080922006700.html

Thanks. I think I'm going to type everything like this from now on.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 09-25-2008

oook so i missed movey words.......

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 09-25-2008

drinking a fresh brewed glass of iced tea.

so good.

Preparing to race off to yet another soccer practice. 3 a week with 3 games on the weekend in fun!

Ready for this day to be over, but not ready for tomorrow to come. What a freakin week.

I have to fire a co-worker/friend tomorrow . . . DAMMIT

Queenie Wrote:Ready for this day to be over, but not ready for tomorrow to come. What a freakin week.

I have to fire a co-worker/friend tomorrow . . . DAMMIT

I have no envy of you in this. That really sucks.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 09-25-2008

studying like crazy and making homemade energy drinks.

Realizing that the joy I had in thinking that the wanna be band next door had left was all for nothing. Apparently they just go to school in the area, and most of the members live out of town during the summer, because the noise from them is back with a vengence.

If these guys didn't suck ass, it wouldn't be a problem- but my, they are awful.

potthole Wrote:Realizing that the joy I had in thinking that the wanna be band next door had left was all for nothing. Apparently they just go to school in the area, and most of the members live out of town during the summer, because the noise from them is back with a vengence.

If these guys didn't suck ass, it wouldn't be a problem- but my, they are awful.

Does that not violate noise ordinances? I'm pretty sure you could get them to stop. Either complain to the Apt Complex, or walk over there with a baseball bat and make them stop the old fashioned way.

Jo Wrote:studying like crazy and making homemade energy drinks.

Home made? Coke + Red Bull + Monster + Milk = HM Energy Drink?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs ???

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Realizing that the joy I had in thinking that the wanna be band next door had left was all for nothing. Apparently they just go to school in the area, and most of the members live out of town during the summer, because the noise from them is back with a vengence.

Does that not violate noise ordinances? I'm pretty sure you could get them to stop. Either complain to the Apt Complex, or walk over there with a baseball bat and make them stop the old fashioned way.

I'm planning on saying something the next time I stop in the office to pay rent.

Homemade energy drinks = coke she bought from Manuel and a sip of espresso

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 09-25-2008

i want mexican coke..... ughhhh

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 09-26-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Jo Wrote:studying like crazy and making homemade energy drinks.

Home made? Coke + Red Bull + Monster + Milk = HM Energy Drink?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs ???

close. redbull+red powerade+3 tablespoons of sugar+6 hour energy drink+water(just to be safe)

it was my finest creation ever.