FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 09-29-2008

Getting ready to watch Heroes. The best part of my day!!

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 09-29-2008

Mad Dog Wrote:watching my karma drop like a stone....again.

+1 just for you!!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 09-30-2008

ooooo heroes, I forgot that I recorded it!!! must... watch.. now!...

I'm also making halloween cards Smile

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 09-30-2008

That is because someone has been creating multiple user accounts so that they can smite you.

Ain't people petty?

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 09-30-2008

Admin Wrote:

That is because someone has been creating multiple user accounts so that they can smite you.

Ain't people petty?

Yeah who the F would do that. Pretty stupid people. Anyone who has ever created multiple accounts should be smited in the taint with a steel toed boot.

except me

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 09-30-2008

Marveling at the number of members on the board this morning.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 09-30-2008

so Effing tired I could die... just took an hour nap after being up all night being crafty and I've got to go to work for a shift ughhhh I might die... if I do, so-long cruel world....

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 09-30-2008

Wanting the day to end. At least the work day. I am looking forward to spending time with my kids. They help me make my chilli.

Do your kids gather the road kill ?

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 09-30-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Do your kids gather the road kill ?

I thought that was strictly a southern custom...

jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Do your kids gather the road kill ?

I thought that was strictly a southern custom...

Is that what you're planning on cooking for us this weekend ?

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 09-30-2008

reading about Extreme Deviance.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 09-30-2008

Queenie Wrote:

+1 just for you!!

Thanks Queenie I needed that!! +1 to you to!!

Admin Wrote:

Ain't people petty?

I wonder.........

Mad Dog Wrote:
Admin Wrote:That is because someone has been creating multiple user accounts so that they can smite you.

Ain't people petty?

I wonder.........

DAMMIT! I knew I forgot to smite somebody....

Jo Wrote:reading about Extreme Deviance.

Is Titan's pic in there?

Titan ! Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I thought that was strictly a southern custom...

Is that what you're planning on cooking for us this weekend ?

I wouldn't waste good roadkill on you. Once you found how good it was, you might not leave...

Titan ! Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Just getting home from the singles dance, and I'm marveling at the fact that I got to dance multiple dances with the hottest woman I've ever seen, she seemed to like me,she is about my age and she is from where I live!! wooo hooo!!!

she's a dude

Sorry to blow you fantasy for you Titan, but she didn't have a bulge in the front of her slinky little dress and she didn't have a huge adams apple and she didn't have mans hands, like the ones in your dreams.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 09-30-2008

glad I smited Titan before reading all of these threads because I would have had to do it again.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 09-30-2008

Eager to hear back about the offer we placed on a home tonight! Smile

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:glad I smited Titan before reading all of these threads because I would have had to do it again.

Glad I can make your day.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-01-2008

potthole Wrote:Eager to hear back about the offer we placed on a home tonight! Smile
Good Luck!
I had only gotten home to lay down on the couch (due to an extreme hangover) from meeting with my agent and placing an offer when my phone rang and it was my agent with a counter. 10 minutes later I bought my first house!

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-01-2008

Preparing for another day of dealing with idiots. Yeah fun.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 10-01-2008

not sure what i'm going to do on my day off from school today.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-01-2008

Hating UPS......messed up deliveries on the other side of the world 2 days in a row F'n piss me off!

Right now I'm.... - burnking - 10-01-2008

Jo Wrote:not sure what i'm going to do on my day off from school today.

If I were you, I'd go back to bed

Right now I'm.... - burnking - 10-01-2008

...dreading a 9AM meeting which will no doubt give me a nosebleed from all the stupidity that will be flying around.

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 10-01-2008

Counting down to Wingsday Wednesdays as usual with the guys.

T-minus 10 hours......

Jo Wrote:not sure what i'm going to do on my day off from school today.

You have the day off and you're up posting things on the internet at 6:30 in the morning? I mean I automatically wake up at 6 anyway, but if I don't already have plans, I'll at least try to go back to sleep until 8 or so.

Cheers to you though for getting an email read on the air this morning....guessing it was you.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 10-01-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Counting down to Wingsday Wednesdays as usual with the guys.

T-minus 10 hours......

Which Hooters? Downtown , Harding Place or Hermitage? (Rivergate sucks)

jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Counting down to Wingsday Wednesdays as usual with the guys.

T-minus 10 hours......

Which Hooters? Downtown , Harding Place or Hermitage? (Rivergate sucks)

Downtown. A friend of mine has a condo in the Encore, so we all meet at his place and just walk there.

Right now I'm.... - agentsmith - 10-01-2008

just got a call from a "friend" (more of an aquaintance) asking for three hundred dollars so he can pay for his friend's bail. Why do people think of me as a bank? Maybe I should get into the buisness of personal loans...

Dr. Stupid Wrote:just got a call from a "friend" (more of an aquaintance) asking for three hundred dollars so he can pay for his friend's bail. Why do people think of me as a bank? Maybe I should get into the buisness of personal loans...

Why not, the effin government will cut you a blank check if you start to go out of business.

airhornahole Wrote:
Dr. Stupid Wrote:just got a call from a "friend" (more of an aquaintance) asking for three hundred dollars so he can pay for his friend's bail. Why do people think of me as a bank? Maybe I should get into the buisness of personal loans...

Why not, the effin government will cut you a blank check if you start to go out of business.

No. He's not big business.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-01-2008

Right now I'm:

Listening to "Love Song" by The Cure

Experiencing the slow painful death that is salary exempt management. God, this S is boring as eff.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-01-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

All those hearts AND a love song. What's up in Howie's world??

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 10-01-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:You have the day off and you're up posting things on the internet at 6:30 in the morning?

Cheers to you though for getting an email read on the air this morning....guessing it was you.

yeah i'm a early bird and take a jog every morning along with working out. then i get on here while eating and stuff during the show.

it was me.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-01-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

All those hearts AND a love song. What's up in Howie's world??

not much....the hearts in the picture are because i opened up an image shack account cause i can't access photobucket at work...and i can add hearts to make me more dreamy

as for The Cure...what can I say....it's The Cure!

Jo Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:You have the day off and you're up posting things on the internet at 6:30 in the morning?

yeah i'm a early bird and take a jog every morning along with working out. then i get on here while eating and stuff during the show.

it was me.

Ok. I can respect that. I hate running, but I used to ride 15 miles every morning through a local park and back home.....which really makes me think..... I need to get back into shape.

Good Job.