FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 10-01-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:All those hearts AND a love song. What's up in Howie's world??

not much....the hearts in the picture are because i opened up an image shack account cause i can't access photobucket at work...and i can add hearts to make me more dreamy

as for The Cure...what can I say....it's The Cure!

I REALLY like the 311 cover of that song.....makes me want to be makin' loooooooove....

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-01-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:not much....the hearts in the picture are because i opened up an image shack account cause i can't access photobucket at work...and i can add hearts to make me more dreamy

as for The Cure...what can I say....it's The Cure!

I REALLY like the 311 cover of that song.....makes me want to be makin' loooooooove....

agreed, there are few covers that make the song better but I think he could be a contender.

I have a lot of bizzarr covers...as I type this I will survive by Cake started playing...ha...

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I REALLY like the 311 cover of that song.....makes me want to be makin' loooooooove....

agreed, there are few covers that make the song better but I think he could be a contender.

I have a lot of bizzarr covers...as I type this I will survive by Cake started playing...ha...

eeeeeeeeerie....

Speaking of Cake, did anyone hear the guy on name that tune two weeks ago ask if anyone had heard the new Cake song "Rock and Roll Life Style"? Wow. Idiot.

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 10-01-2008

Deciding where to go for lunch... thinking about some Qdoba.

elranito Wrote:Deciding where to go for lunch... thinking about some Qdoba.

I'd do Baja Fresh before I did Qdoba.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 10-01-2008

Being Cheap...

Printing out my homework @ work so I don't have to pay $0.10 a print at school.

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
elranito Wrote:Deciding where to go for lunch... thinking about some Qdoba.

I'd do Baja Fresh before I did Qdoba.
What is this Baja Fresh that you speak of?

Rock Monster Wrote:Being Cheap...

They charge you to print at school? I would have gone BROKE. I used to print EVERYTHING at school. I'd print out at least a book's worth of professor's power points each semester for each class. TONS of useless material..... but I got good grades because of it.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 10-01-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:Being Cheap...

That's not cheap, that's smart. They wouldn't have that printer if they didn't want you to use it...

elranito Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I'd do Baja Fresh before I did Qdoba.
What is this Baja Fresh that you speak of?

Well it's like Qdoba... but betterrrrrrrrr.....

I can't see where you're from, but there are Baja Fresh stores all around the Nashville area.

The last time I went to Qdoba, the manager got in to an argument with the burrito builder because he made my burrito "too heavy". I thought it was ridiculous that he chose to make a scene in front of me about it. It's not like I asked for an extra heavy burrito or anything. Unprofessional, if you ask me.... but Baja Fresh's food is tastier anyway so I go there instead.

There's a place called Baja Burrito in Nashville. It's not a chain, but it's better than both of them....delicioso!

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-01-2008

thinking I may be coming down with a F'n cold Undecided

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 10-01-2008

Eating my Panera Bread lunch to go. Though I hate when people come to my office read the sign that says I'm at lunch and then come in anyway Tongue

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-01-2008

dino Wrote:thinking I may be coming down with a F'n cold Undecided

I have a horrible sinus infection right now. Effin headache from HELL!!

Hope you feel better Dino! Smile

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
elranito Wrote:What is this Baja Fresh that you speak of?

Well it's like Qdoba... but betterrrrrrrrr.....

I can't see where you're from, but there are Baja Fresh stores all around the Nashville area.

The last time I went to Qdoba, the manager got in to an argument with the burrito builder because he made my burrito "too heavy". I thought it was ridiculous that he chose to make a scene in front of me about it. It's not like I asked for an extra heavy burrito or anything. Unprofessional, if you ask me.... but Baja Fresh's food is tastier anyway so I go there instead.

There's a place called Baja Burrito in Nashville. It's not a chain, but it's better than both of them....delicioso!
Ahh, I'm up here in West MI, but we have an office in the Nashville area that I visit once ever few months. I will have to do some investigative work next time I'm down there. Thanks for the tip!

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-01-2008

Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:thinking I may be coming down with a F'n cold Undecided

I have a horrible sinus infection right now. Effin headache from HELL!!

Hope you feel better Dino! Smile
Thanks! Hope you feel better as well. ;D

elranito Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Well it's like Qdoba... but betterrrrrrrrr.....

Ahh, I'm up here in West MI, but we have an office in the Nashville area that I visit once ever few months. I will have to do some investigative work next time I'm down there. Thanks for the tip!

Sure thing. Take a look in the Nashville Local Thread if you want more ideas. There are some great suggestions from me and several other Nashville listners.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-01-2008

falling asleep at my desk

WAKE UP! not much longer, man.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-01-2008

Unless you work 2 jobs on Wednesdays.

*sigh

No. I worked two jobs all through college. I'm done with that.....

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-01-2008

Still waiting to hear on the house offer. Our Realtor called this afternoon to give me a heads-up that the sellers can't meet with their guy until 9 tonight, so we'll be getting a response sometime after that.

We did find out that we're the first offer on the house in question, which should help things out.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-01-2008

I just got home from work..... I had a 3 hour meeting with the rest of the massive r&d department to go over our "new" Mission Statement. Oh yeah!! I bet none of you had as exciting an afternoon as I did! Tongue

ps pot...I'm hoping for you!!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-02-2008

Not a fan of the sellers we're trying to work with. Their counter-offer is a joke. Our initial bid was about $6000 under the home's assessed value... their counter-offer was for the original asking price- which happens to be $3000 over the assessed value.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-02-2008

mainerliser Wrote:I just got home from work..... I had a 3 hour meeting with the rest of the massive r&d department to go over our "new" Mission Statement. Oh yeah!! I bet none of you had as exciting an afternoon as I did! Tongue

I recently got to spend 2 days going over the mission statement, company moral policy, department "visions", brand statement, and next years "improvement plan".

If it wasn't for unlimited Pepsi available, I would have had a 2 day nap.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-02-2008

Preparing for a customer visit. Working hard right. S, another waste of a day with a dog and pony show.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-02-2008

airhornahole Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I just got home from work..... I had a 3 hour meeting with the rest of the massive r&d department to go over our "new" Mission Statement. Oh yeah!! I bet none of you had as exciting an afternoon as I did! Tongue

I recently got to spend 2 days going over the mission statement, company moral policy, department "visions", brand statement, and next years "improvement plan".

Ugh. Sounds like you're doing the real life version of what we're talking about in my advertising class, only the class makes it sound exciting. You on the other hand make it sound like a sould sucking pit of boredom that leaves you wanting to claw out your own eyes. But hey free Pepsi right ?

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-02-2008

wanting a new FBHW calendar

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-02-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:I recently got to spend 2 days going over the mission statement, company moral policy, department "visions", brand statement, and next years "improvement plan".

Ugh. Sounds like you're doing the real life version of what we're talking about in my advertising class, only the class makes it sound exciting. You on the other hand make it sound like a sould sucking pit of boredom that leaves you wanting to claw out your own eyes. But hey free Pepsi right ?

The only thing that kept me going was that there was an open bar for an hour after. There was assigned seating so, of course, I sat with no one I knew!!! The wine was good! and there were lobster rolls. So the lesson is, bribe them with alcohol!!

I'll remember that in my next paper, and I'll use this message board as a citation. Anyone know how to cite a thread on a message board ?

Right now I'm.... - landmammaldolphin - 10-02-2008

Right now I'm sitting here "proof reading" what one of my salesman claims to be a press release in which he used the wrong form of presence and wondering how the hell he came up with the most boring opening sentence in the world:

"[our company name] continues to systematically grow and expand its business share by building the company

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-02-2008

Titan ! Wrote:I'll remember that in my next paper, and I'll use this message board as a citation. Anyone know how to cite a thread on a message board ?
just say...."It's on the F'n message board Bitch!.....Biff said it's cool" and they will automatically respect.

dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I'll remember that in my next paper, and I'll use this message board as a citation. Anyone know how to cite a thread on a message board ?
just say...."It's on the F'n message board Bitch!.....Biff said it's cool" and they will automatically respect.

Huh ? What's that you said? Sorry I fell asleep reading landmammal's post

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-02-2008

[quote="landmammaldolphin"]Right now I'm sitting here "proof reading" what one of my salesman claims to be a press release in which he used the wrong form of presence and wondering how the hell he came up with the most boring opening sentence in the world:

"[our company name] continues to systematically grow and expand its business share by building the company

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-02-2008

Hit "link to post" and use that url as you would any other web address for citations.

Right now I'm.... - landmammaldolphin - 10-02-2008

I fell asleep posting the damn thing. The rest of it is even worse...I think I'll fire him today.

I've heard that if you jab yourself in the thigh with a sewing needle it helps you stay awake.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 10-02-2008

not enjoying fall at all. hoody time!

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-02-2008

Going to the FB&HW website to buy a calendar and a t-shirts!!

and a hoodie for you lovey.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 10-02-2008

Thinking my life has changed as I know it because I knocked her up

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-02-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Thinking my life has changed as I know it because I knocked her up

what?

gonna be a dad?

is a congrats in order or should i give you the rubber lecture instead?

www.condomusa.com

buy in bulk dude