FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-06-2008

potthole Wrote:
dino Wrote:Getting tired of trying to figure out how do design a post card by my self with limited resources. Why can't these stupid printing companies work for a case of beer!!!!

There might be a fellow mod who is handy with InDesign... :Smile

thinking I might have to find a bottle of scotch for some fellow mod if I can't figure this out soon!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-06-2008

You know my e-mail address, if you happen to need some help, feel free to get in touch about it.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-07-2008

tired but not tired... you know the feeling...

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-07-2008

Wishing Peachs lived next door so I could be the whacky neighbor and drop by everytime she cooks something. I don't even know what a pumpkin roll is, but I want one.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-07-2008

Ashamed for quoting Bob and Tom. Please just shoot me.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-07-2008

airhornahole Wrote:Ashamed for quoting Bob and Tom. Please just shoot me.
You are banned from even looking at the forum for 6 and a half minutes.

dino Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Ashamed for quoting Bob and Tom. Please just shoot me.
You are banned from even looking at the forum for 6 and a half minutes.

Please sir may I have another?

Wait...you can't look at this post...your banned for 3 more minutes!!!

dino Wrote:Wait...you can't look at this post...your banned for 3 more minutes!!!

Hey, check the time stamp. I waited the 6.5 minutes! Banning was expired.

Alright....i guess it's okay then.

Titan ! Wrote:Wishing Peachs lived next door so I could be the whacky neighbor and drop by everytime she cooks something. I don't even know what a pumpkin roll is, but I want one.

THIS

[Image: HPIM1726.JPG]

is a pumpkin roll... and YES it is delicious.

and I'm thinking about having some with some coffeeeeeeee... yummmm

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-07-2008

Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Wishing Peachs lived next door so I could be the whacky neighbor and drop by everytime she cooks something. I don't even know what a pumpkin roll is, but I want one.

THIS

I tryed making one of those, it turned out a pumpkin pile...didn't look that good.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 10-07-2008

potthole Wrote:Right now I'm still sort of pissed at the lady who nearly hit me with her van in the grocey store parking lot this evening. I was walking to the door and she went flying through the "stop for pedestrians" sign. I had to quickly jump back to avoid her. As she went by, I started smacking the windows of her van, and did she seem to notice? Nope. Kept right on tearing through the parking lot.

I had the twins out for a walk the other day and had the right of way when a guy started to turn the corner while looking for something in his passenger seat. I had to run out of the way to avoid being hit. It was frightening.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-07-2008

Admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Right now I'm still sort of pissed at the lady who nearly hit me with her van in the grocey store parking lot this evening. I was walking to the door and she went flying through the "stop for pedestrians" sign. I had to quickly jump back to avoid her. As she went by, I started smacking the windows of her van, and did she seem to notice? Nope. Kept right on tearing through the parking lot.

I had the twins out for a walk the other day and had the right of way when a guy started to turn the corner while looking for something in his passenger seat. I had to run out of the way to avoid being hit. It was frightening.

No doubt. That would have been awful.

Peachs Wrote:

THIS

I can bring the coffee, you like 100% Kona? I got the hook up.

Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:THIS

I can bring the coffee, you like 100% Kona? I got the hook up.

heh, too late my friend, too late.. Smile

Awwww damn. Nobody ever said the wacky neighbor had good timing

Right now I'm.... - Torque - 10-07-2008

Wow I hate pumpkins and I hate pumpkin pie more, but I love those things and Peachs, yours look awesome!

Right now I'm.... - dingdongyo - 10-07-2008

would you feel weird if i asked you to insert your roll into my mouth until i told you to stop?

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-08-2008

dingdongyo Wrote:

would you feel weird if i asked you to insert your roll into my mouth until i told you to stop?

Torque: thank you, first try at making em and I win. I love baking

and as for you dingdongyo:

I wouldnt feel weird at all... just a little violated lol

srsly though, I want to open my own damn restaurant... anyone wanna front the funds??

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-08-2008

I can't front the funds, but I will shoot all the spifftastic photos for your menu and website, and I'll trade you the photos for food.

Titan ! Wrote:I can't front the funds, but I will shoot all the spifftastic photos for your menu and website, and I'll trade you the photos for food.

done and done... if it ever happens

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-08-2008

Right now I'm:

Trying to function a keyboard with the hole that I drilled into my hand lastnight.

Ouch!

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 10-08-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Trying to function a keyboard with the hole that I drilled into my hand lastnight.

Ouch!

I did that once with a driver/drill putting up fence. Took a phillips head and tries to grind through my fore finger. Took forever to heal.

jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Ouch!

I did that once with a driver/drill putting up fence. Took a phillips head and tries to grind through my fore finger. Took forever to heal.

yah mine was a long phillips bit...about an inch below my left ring finger....when i opened my hand all they way to look into the hole and flush it out....air bubbled out through the blood. went in pretty deep.

hurts like hell

Right now I'm.... - agentsmith - 10-08-2008

Sounds painful.. Right now I'm sitting in a tent at work stating dry... I love these tents

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-08-2008

Dr. Stupid Wrote:Sounds painful.. Right now I'm sitting in a tent at work stating dry... I love these tents

You work in a tent?

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 10-08-2008

dino Wrote:
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Sounds painful.. Right now I'm sitting in a tent at work stating dry... I love these tents

You work in a tent?

I'm guessing it's the circus type...

No. I work with wires. Wires don't like water...

So you're sitting along side the road right now in one of those big yellow tents?

Sure am.

[Image: oct080001yh8.jpg]

camera phone...

That's disgusting...

yuuuuuck howie... Right now I want some lunch...

Dr. Stupid Wrote:Sure am.

100 karma points says I sure would enjoy free cable.

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 10-08-2008

to add to the bad news of my life. I just paid off every penny of debt last friday. Yesterday I found out that I now have to replace the transmission on my car. Total cost $3,000. Hello debt, we meet again. You really like to come visit me when I start to get ahead.

I guess that's life.

[Image: Life.jpg]

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:to add to the bad news of my life. I just paid off every penny of debt last friday. Yesterday I found out that I now have to replace the transmission on my car. Total cost $3,000. Hello debt, we meet again. You really like to come visit me when I start to get ahead.

I guess that's life.

[Image: Life.jpg]

i hear that, I need new exhaust on my truck, a new furnace in my house and I have a leaking pressure tank for my well....awesome!

Shaun doesnt get his enlistment bonus anymore and we were counting on the money to pay off his bike loan and take out a personal loan for a second car... I'm going to have to figure something out as far as carpooling or something to get to and from work for us

yeah. I've had my ex driving me around for the past two days. I don't really mind, but she either really hates it or really likes it. I can't quite tell yet.

...trying to figure out who I've offended on this message board. I was smited twice!