FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-08-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:...trying to figure out who I've offended on this message board. I was smited twice!

-1 just for complaining! haha! Wink Just havin' some fun with ya.

It's inexplicable sometimes. Not everyone is going to like everything you say. Some do it ust for fun. Just ask Titan. He's flirted with -100 a couple times.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-08-2008

in a smart ass mood. Oh, and I want to GO HOME!!

Right now I'm.... - agentsmith - 10-08-2008

dino Wrote:
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Sure am.

100 karma points says I sure would enjoy free cable.
Wish I could do that for ya, but I need my job just a teeny bit more than being well liked. Plus, it would only last as long as few posts before I would be smote back to negative whatever I'm at now.

Right now I'm.... - Torque - 10-08-2008

Howie's pic reminded me of the time I dropped a utility knife into my foot. It cartoonishly stood straight up with the blade all the way in. Thankfully, due to my previous numerous mishaps I was up-to-date on tetanus shots

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-08-2008

Thinking we might need to inform the sellers of our future home that the money amount in our deal is dropping. Had the inspection tonight, and found out that the furnace wasn't quite as new as we were led to believe it was, and will need replacing within a couple of years.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-09-2008

tired and wanting to go back to sleep.. Not thinking I'm going to be able to though

Right now I'm.... - agentsmith - 10-09-2008

sitting in my work truck listening to the show while I should be working Smile

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-09-2008

Having to baby my boss because he's in a pouty mood today . . .

[drop]waaaaa . . . i'm sad about stuff[/drop]

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 10-09-2008

A couple hours away from a long weekend... Friday weddings are a fantastic excuse to take the whole day off of work.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 10-09-2008

pretty excited about fall break.

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 10-09-2008

Wrapping things up at work and not coming back til Monday. Keep it on the grid everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joose

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-09-2008

avoiding responsibilities by not mowing my lawn and perusing the board.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-09-2008

home from work and hungry... someone make me some damn dinner

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-09-2008

Full of hate, hate, hate, because of a stupid email from an a-hole!!! >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad I think I'll have a beer!!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-09-2008

mainerliser Wrote:Full of hate, hate, hate, because of a stupid email from an a-hole!!! >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad I think I'll have a beer!!!!!!!!!

Have 10! Then write a reply email . . . that'll make you feel better!!

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-09-2008

Queenie Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Full of hate, hate, hate, because of a stupid email from an a-hole!!! >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad I think I'll have a beer!!!!!!!!!

Have 10! Then write a reply email . . . that'll make you feel better!!

I wrote one, but I have to pass it by my lawyer so I don't get in trouble (it's to my soon to be ex-husband). It kind of takes my true bitchiness out of the reply. I sooooooooo just want to say what's on my mind!!!!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-10-2008

mainerliser Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Have 10! Then write a reply email . . . that'll make you feel better!!

I wrote one, but I have to pass it by my lawyer so I don't get in trouble (it's to my soon to be ex-husband). It kind of takes my true bitchiness out of the reply. I sooooooooo just want to say what's on my mind!!!!

Don't do it. Let the lawyer do his job.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-10-2008

wondering why I'm still awake, after tossing around all night, I'm rather pissed that I'm tired and cant sleep

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-10-2008

Wasn't me, nobody saw me do it, can't prove a thing. Wink

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-10-2008

airhornahole Wrote:

Wasn't me, nobody saw me do it, can't prove a thing. Wink

No, you're in a smartass mood, not dumbass!!

You and Titan made me smile!! Thanks! Smile

mainerliser Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Wasn't me, nobody saw me do it, can't prove a thing. Wink

No, you're in a smartass mood, not dumbass!!

You and Titan made me smile!! Thanks! Smile

Glad I can help

Really tired of hearing the stupid "FRED" commercials on WGRD!!!!

Right now I'm.... - agentsmith - 10-10-2008

I'm drinking a big cup of coffee. Mmmm caffeeen...

happy that I finally fell back asleep and now I'm up and hungry

I just had THE MOST disgusting bite of pizza ever!!! I've made all the guys in my department take a bite and they even think it's gross!!! Need good food! :-X :-X

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-10-2008

Eating a chili dog.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 10-10-2008

Queenie Wrote:Eating a chili dog.

outside the Tastee Freeze?

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-10-2008

with Jack and Diane, no less.

Wondering who's in the big town

mad at my kitten, she keeps pooping on the floor, next to the litterbox....

Peachs Wrote:mad at my kitten, she keeps pooping on the floor, next to the litterbox....

Get one with a cover, if you don't already. It may help.

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 10-10-2008

feeling tired and slow after eating lunch.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 10-10-2008

Watching my son play Madden 08

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-10-2008

Sorting through nearly 500 photos for my first official submission to Playboy

airhornahole Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:mad at my kitten, she keeps pooping on the floor, next to the litterbox....

Get one with a cover, if you don't already. It may help.

a cover would not help the situation at all, it's more of a real estate problem than anything.... I went out and purchased our 3rd box today... hopefully she'll get a damn clue

oh.. and who was tellin me that the Sabres were losers???? Tongue to you sirs.. Tongue

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 10-11-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Sorting through nearly 500 photos for my first official submission to Playboy

Really?? How many women are in that 500? And can you post any of the pics?

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-11-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Sorting through nearly 500 photos for my first official submission to Playboy

I know you've mentioned stuff about your weight, which probably means you have big boobs, but I don't think you're the Playboy type. Something tells me they don't dig chest hair. Wink

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-11-2008

watching football, waiting to hear back about a car we might buy, and cleaning house in anticipation of dinner guests

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-11-2008

Mad Dog Wrote:

Really?? How many women are in that 500? And can you post any of the pics?

It's one model who wrote me and told me she wanted to send pics to them and asked if I could help her out. Since I'm a generally all around nice guy I told her I would

potthole Wrote:

I know you've mentioned stuff about your weight, which probably means you have big boobs, but I don't think you're the Playboy type. Something tells me they don't dig chest hair. Wink

>Sad

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-11-2008

Watching Audrey Hepburn. Sigh.....I wish I looked like her!