FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - agentsmith - 10-17-2008

Wondering who the eff smote me! It seems like every day someone smites me, (don't care about that part) and I have no idea from who or from what!<--(that's the part that bothers me) Could whoever hates my face write -1 or something so I at least know what the hell I'm saying that's so offensive or whatever?

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-17-2008

Dr. Stupid Wrote:Wondering who the eff smote me! It seems like every day someone smites me, (don't care about that part) and I have no idea from who or from what!<--(that's the part that bothers me) Could whoever hates my face write -1 or something so I at least know what the hell I'm saying that's so offensive or whatever?

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-17-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:thinking someone lied about their age.

As long as she doesn't tell anyone, you might be ok. Just make sure she knows not to tell her parents. They're the ones that would have to prosecute.

Actually, I was referring to "foof".

But, I like your advice.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-17-2008

Dr. Stupid Wrote:Wondering who the eff smote me! It seems like every day someone smites me, (don't care about that part) and I have no idea from who or from what!<--(that's the part that bothers me) Could whoever hates my face write -1 or something so I at least know what the hell I'm saying that's so offensive or whatever?

-1 for being such a whiny sensitive bitch

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 10-17-2008

airhornahole Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:As long as she doesn't tell anyone, you might be ok. Just make sure she knows not to tell her parents. They're the ones that would have to prosecute.

Actually, I was referring to "foof".

But, I like your advice.

I. Mean. It's. notlikeIknowfromexperience

....just joshin

Titan ! Wrote:

-1 for being such a whiny sensitive bitch

exactly

Ah. So it's just a matter of princable. I see. Only one of those -1's registered, so you should try again. To think someone would want constructive critisism instead of untraceble dislike. What was I thinking? (I'll exalt whoever gives me my 100th -1)

watching Dexter season 3 on 'On Demand' and trying to decide wheter I want to go to one of the many clubs for photos tonight or attend the lecture at the G.R.A.M. Cmon peeps, Sixx, S, or GRAM ?

Yeah. I made the mistake of making that comment one time too. My Karma went way down because of it too.

Dr. Stupid Wrote:Ah. So it's just a matter of princable. I see. Only one of those -1's registered, so you should try again. To think someone would want constructive critisism instead of untraceble dislike. What was I thinking? (I'll exalt whoever gives me my 100th -1)

you account goes poof when you hit -100....

you may want to evaluate your past posts and look at the quality of them...it's not so much spelling as content

Lets see here... Posts about loosing my job... Wheel of bad game posts... Long thought out post on the death penalty... Nope, don't see a truely dickish post deserving of smiting. Maybe if whoever smites me told me what it's for, I wouldn't do it anymore. Just a thought.

Dr. dammit man seriously quit pissing and moaning about your Karma level, it doesn't mean anything.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 10-17-2008

Dr. Stupid Wrote:Lets see here... Posts about loosing my job... Wheel of bad game posts... Long thought out post on the death penalty... Nope, don't see a truely dickish post deserving of smiting. Maybe if whoever smites me told me what it's for, I wouldn't do it anymore. Just a thought.

I smited you for the graphic detail you went into regarding the alphabet game and Dirk McHorsecock.

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 10-17-2008

Titan ! Wrote:watching Dexter season 3 on 'On Demand' and trying to decide wheter I want to go to one of the many clubs for photos tonight or attend the lecture at the G.R.A.M. Cmon peeps, Sixx, S, or GRAM ?
Sixx? Is that even open yet? Soon to be another failed bar at the Stack/Level?

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 10-17-2008

Admin Wrote:Right now I'm wondering why my Yahoo messenger Launchcast is ignoring the fact that I told it to never play Nickelback again.

+1 for hating Nippleback

Thank you Biff, I honestly appreciate that. I realy don't care that my karma is piss poor, it just bothers me when I don't know what I did to cause it. (Oh, and I knew that just by bring it up I would be smote. Thanks for not letting me down) (I fully expect another -1 or two for this post as well)

enjoying lunch

airhornahole Wrote:enjoying lunch

me too...

meatball lean pocket and a gob of french onion chip dip with fritos scoops

fish and chips with hush puppies.

airhornahole Wrote:fish and chips with hush puppies.

i don't eat anything thats main mode of transport is swimming.

unless it's uber fried and greasy

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:fish and chips with hush puppies.

i don't eat anything thats main mode of transport is swimming.

unless it's uber fried and greasy

winner winner fried fish dinner

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 10-17-2008

All I have is another PB&J Sad I really want Demos' spaghetti alfredo, yum!

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 10-17-2008

... writing a very nice letter to Dino.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-17-2008

Admin Wrote:... writing a very nice letter to Dino.
My email is now fixed.

I don't have lunch today. So PB&J sounds delicious. I'll probably end up eating some office provided light butter popcorn.... It used to be a great treat every once and a while, but since now I relate it to not having a real lunch, it's fairly yeck.

:o :'( :o :'( :o :'( :o :'( :o :'( :o :'( :o :'( :o :'( :o :'( :o :'(

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-17-2008

. . . eating chinese for lunch

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 10-17-2008

Counting the brief minutes until the weekend starts...

I'm right there with you elranito....

Except nowadays, my weekends are either spectacular or SUCK ASS!!!

Right now I'm.... - fistor!@# - 10-17-2008

Queenie Wrote:. . . eating chinese for lunch

Did you crash in the mountains with a bunch of Chinese people and they all died and you didn't and there was nothing to eat so you had to do the unthinkable, or did you just go to a Chinese restaurant for lunch?

Fistor Wrote:

Did you crash in the mountains with a bunch of Chinese people and they all died and you didn't and there was nothing to eat so you had to do the unthinkable, or did you just go to a Chinese restaurant for lunch?

Tastes like chicken

Fistor Wrote:

there is nothing but her, a few Chinese bones and a laptop with wireless

I'm not very good at using the search tool to find threads. Is there a thread for posting jokes? If not, that would be a good thread subject. Of course it might aid in getting those of us that post during work fired.....

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I'm not very good at using the search tool to find threads. Is there a thread for posting jokes? If not, that would be a good thread subject. Of course it might aid in getting those of us that post during work fired.....

WOW, A SEARCH BUTTON!!!! ;D

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I'm not very good at using the search tool to find threads. Is there a thread for posting jokes? If not, that would be a good thread subject. Of course it might aid in getting those of us that post during work fired.....

That is news.

Pott, why don't you tell us these things????

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:If not, that would be a good thread subject.

New to the interwebs, are we?

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 10-17-2008

Counting down the seconds til quitting time... 6:52 to go.

Nothing came up when I searched jokes except a post, but the last time I relied on that, I started a thread that had already been made.

Girls always tell me that I'm not good at using buttons....WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?

???

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:WOW, A SEARCH BUTTON!!!! ;D

Nothing came up when I searched jokes except a post, but the last time I relied on that, I started a thread that had already been made.

Girls always tell me that I'm not good at using buttons....WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?

???

Tiny pecker.

Fistor Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:If not, that would be a good thread subject.

New to the interwebs, are we?

actually fairly new, yes.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-17-2008

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=bs&action=display&thread=511&page=1#6500