FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-20-2008

glad there's no practice tonight.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-20-2008

wondering why Yahoo keeps locking up my computer.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-20-2008

Trying to see straight. Damn eye doctor dilated my pupils! Everything's F'd up now Wink (that's me trying the old one eye to see straight)

Right now I'm.... - agentsmith - 10-20-2008

going to a dart turnament! <--that's not how to spell tournament...

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-20-2008

dino Wrote:Trying to see straight. Damn eye doctor dilated my pupils! Everything's F'd up now Wink (that's me trying the old one eye to see straight)

I had 2 mini strokes in my right eye today. Makes it kind of hard to see at all!! Hope you are better!!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-20-2008

55 minutes till Heroes motherF'ers ! ! !

Right now I'm.... - uhohspagettio - 10-20-2008

enjoying a Sam Adams (no, I'm not gay)

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-20-2008

wingospagettio Wrote:enjoying a Sam Adams (no, I'm not gay)

Sam Adams is the beer that will be served in Heaven

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-21-2008

I've got me some Sam Adams Black Lager in the 'fridge right now. That stuff is pure bliss in a bottle.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-21-2008

Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:Trying to see straight. Damn eye doctor dilated my pupils! Everything's F'd up now Wink (that's me trying the old one eye to see straight)

I had 2 mini strokes in my right eye today. Makes it kind of hard to see at all!! Hope you are better!!
Strokes?!?!?! That doesn't sound good.
I found out I also have "optic migraines" Doesn't hurt at all but makes things look really trippy for about 20-30 minutes.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 10-21-2008

dino Wrote:Strokes?!?!?! That doesn't sound good.
I found out I also have "optic migraines" Doesn't hurt at all but makes things look really trippy for about 20-30 minutes.

It's basically where the optic nerve constricts and causes a "blind spot" for 20-30 minutes. I wonder if we are experiencing the same symptoms and our optometrists just call it different things. Is your "trippy looking" like a skewed fat lightening bolt in the middle of your vision of one or both eyes?

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 10-21-2008

Queenie Wrote:

It's basically where the optic nerve constricts and causes a "blind spot" for 20-30 minutes. I wonder if we are experiencing the same symptoms and our optometrists just call it different things. Is your "trippy looking" like a skewed fat lightening bolt in the middle of your vision of one or both eyes?

Good Lord! Why the heck does that happen, and can they fix it?

Right now I'm.... - dino - 10-21-2008

Queenie Wrote:

Mine is a little circle in the center of both of my eyes that kinda looks like a tiny ball of lightening (maybe strobe like would be a better description) that grows in a C shaped line and it expands to the outer parts of my vision. It happens in both eyes and doesn't go away when I close my eyes. Sound a bit familiar?

I did a bit of lookin up and here's what I found.
http://ezinearticles.com/?7-Things-You-Should-Know-About-Optical-Migraines&id=400395

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-21-2008

right now i'm:

eating spaghettiO's with meatballs

lord do they suck...

dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:It's basically where the optic nerve constricts and causes a "blind spot" for 20-30 minutes. I wonder if we are experiencing the same symptoms and our optometrists just call it different things. Is your "trippy looking" like a skewed fat lightening bolt in the middle of your vision of one or both eyes?
Mine is a little circle in the center of both of my eyes that kinda looks like a tiny ball of lightening (maybe strobe like would be a better description) that grows in a C shaped line and it expands to the outer parts of my vision. It happens in both eyes and doesn't go away when I close my eyes. Sound a bit familiar?

I did a bit of lookin up and here's what I found.
http://ezinearticles.com/?7-Things-You-Should-Know-About-Optical-Migraines&id=400395

Yep that's it. That's weird though, I never get the pain either. My optometrist always told me it was a "mini-stroke". I actually had another one last night. 3 in one day is very rare. Anyhoo, my first instinct is to close my eyes to make it go away, and DAMMIT it's still there!! Thanks for the info Dino!

0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:It's basically where the optic nerve constricts and causes a "blind spot" for 20-30 minutes. I wonder if we are experiencing the same symptoms and our optometrists just call it different things. Is your "trippy looking" like a skewed fat lightening bolt in the middle of your vision of one or both eyes?

Good Lord! Why the heck does that happen, and can they fix it?

Nope, there is nothing that can be done that I know of.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-21-2008

watching Heroes and making a list of things I need to get at walmart...

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 10-21-2008

Peachs Wrote:watching Heroes and making a list of things I need to get at walmart...

There is nothing you NEED from wal-mart..Don't do it!

oh, and Peter Petrelli and Dr Suresh become lovers.....

jus' P Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:watching Heroes and making a list of things I need to get at walmart...

There is nothing you NEED from wal-mart..Don't do it!

yeah, we need a few things from walmart... Mousetraps, lunchmeat and some storage-y things...

and way to ruin my favorite show for me jerkface

Peachs Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:There is nothing you NEED from wal-mart..Don't do it!

yeah, we need a few things from walmart... Mousetraps, lunchmeat and some storage-y things...

call him a wippledick...or wobbleknob!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:yeah, we need a few things from walmart... Mousetraps, lunchmeat and some storage-y things...

call him a wippledick...or wobbleknob!

Howie? I thought we were going to keep the wipple/wobble a secret?

If it truly were your fav Peach, you would know that scenario is improbable if not impossible. But I like the "Jerkface"...

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 10-21-2008

are you going to trap the mice using lunchmeat as bait and then put them in the storage-y things?

jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:call him a wippledick...or wobbleknob!

Howie? I thought we were going to keep the wipple/wobble a secret?

If it truly were your fav Peach, you would know that scenario is improbable if not impossible. But I like the "Jerkface"...

Like spiderman banging wonderwoman...they exist in 2 differenet universes

sunshyne Wrote:are you going to trap the mice using lunchmeat as bait and then put them in the storage-y things?

bag the mice with rocks and throw them in the river :-[ damn mice

i plan on catching the mice in the sticky traps and ridding my house of them... I found tiny little mouse poops on my counter today and that makes me very angry.

also, Plunger, I'd call you a wobbleknob but I like jerkface better too hehehehe

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 10-21-2008

Peachs, the ultra high radio wave plug in rodent deterrent works great but if you have a multi storied house then you need to put one on each level including the basement.

Admin Wrote:Peachs, the ultra high radio wave plug in rodent deterrent works great but if you have a multi storied house then you need to put one on each level including the basement.

they really work eh?

we always had to 'change mode of action' at our old house. The mice would wise up but the glue traps and old school traps workd the best.

just don't forget where you put the traps...or you'll have mouse mummies laying in drawers and cabinents.

we practically lived in a field so they'd climb in our cars and in our house and make nests everywhere....

little peckers :-[

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 10-21-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Peachs, the ultra high radio wave plug in rodent deterrent works great but if you have a multi storied house then you need to put one on each level including the basement.

they really work eh?

we always had to 'change mode of action' at our old house. The mice would wise up but the glue traps and old school traps workd the best.

just don't forget where you put the traps...or you'll have mouse mummies laying in drawers and cabinents.

we practically lived in a field so they'd climb in our cars and in our house and make nests everywhere....

little peckers :-[

I get the bitches in my garage in the winter. New house (3 years ago) and have had them every winter. Bastards. I just use the poison bait piles, and it seems to keep 'em dead. As long as I keep the piles full.

My Dad swore by the plug in's. I also live in a field and have to deal with the "winter" mice. We got a cat....I hope she survives the kids.( they tied her up over the weekend and cut off her whiskers, the 3 year old carries her by the tail and seems to be impervious to claws) Who knew? :-[

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 10-21-2008

Try getting a good hunting cat. Just don't feed it much. IT will take care of the mice.

THe poison piles work well, but you don't know where it is going to die. It might be in a wall stinking up the house.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 10-21-2008

jus' P Wrote:....( they tied her up over the weekend and cut off her whiskers, the 3 year old carries her by the tail and seems to be impervious to claws) Who knew? :-[

I know it's cruel, but I find this Effing hilarious!!!

Cut off it's whisker's? WTF

Careful or you may find it wedged into some openning somewhere.

My 3 year old likes to lay on top on ours, smacking it in the head, saying "good cat, good cat". Only biten her a couple times.

Yep, they have a new game they like to play now. It's called "oops the cat got out and now we have to chase it". I told them, they are going to be sorry when the dog steps in . . .

Queenie Wrote:Yep, they have a new game they like to play now. It's called "oops the cat got out and now we have to chase it". I told them, they are going to be sorry when the dog steps in . . .

i've taught my choc lab to 'get the kitty'

she lays on the cat and maws on it, not really biting just more slobbering. our one cat hates it outside while the other likes to sneak out and just wander around and avoid being caught. Sad

i effing hate cats

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:they really work eh?

Yes they do. We had chipmunks and mice in our basement so I put one in the basement. The chipmunks left but the mice just moved to the main level where the cat started picking them off. Then they moved to the second story where eventually the glue traps nailed them.

The glue traps do work but they don't work on chipmunks.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i effing hate cats

The above quoted statement is like saying "Hey Biff, can you give my karma a huge negative hit?".

Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i effing hate cats

The above quoted statement is like saying "Hey Biff, can you give my karma a huge negative hit?".

I allow them in my house because my wife and son love them.

my wife has a cat that her dad found in a snow bank while coyote hunting. he pulled it out and stuck it in his coveralls to thaw and kept hunting. when he got home the nursed it back to health. She is now like 17 years old and a spry bitch that pukes everywhere. she breaks into the catfood bag or sneaks onto the counter and gorges herself until she vomits.

she vomits while backing up very quickly to as to string the vomit across the room....i'll give there, it's pretty cool

Right now I'm:

going home so that I can come back to work later tonight and work late.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-21-2008

getting ready for a client meeting and polishing my sales pitch

Titan ! Wrote:getting ready for a client meeting and polishing my sales pitch

Just show them the photo of 7 you's. No pitch needed.