FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 10-30-2008

mainerliser Wrote:A little shit between friends!!

Friends are like butt cheeks. Shit comes between them, but they always come back together.

I had a friends that was gay that sent that to me in a chain text message.... I had a pretty good response for him. He got pissed and I laughed my ass off.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 10-30-2008

about to go home Smile I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-30-2008

And now I'm beginning to get that butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something tells me I might have a difficult time falling asleep tonight, and that the half day at work tomorrow is going to pass very slowly.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-30-2008

Just got home from the fiant Halloween party our company has for our kids. I'm exhausted!!!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 10-31-2008

watching episodes of NCIS and probably going to fall asleep soon....

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 10-31-2008

watching Grindhouse

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 10-31-2008

Thinking about going to a Halloween party. It would be my first night out "single" in 10 years. Not sure I want/dare to go. What's everyone think?

Right now I'm.... - fetusfacedwindbag - 10-31-2008

GO!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 10-31-2008

Enjoying some scotch now that I've got the house. Got the paperwork all done this afternoon, got the keys around 6. Spent a couple hours over there this evening doing some cleaning, and just coming up with a gameplan for the painting and work that'll be done over the next week.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 11-01-2008

Just sitting here reading these stupid posts, drinking a cup of coffee.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 11-01-2008

8-) Congrats Potthole ! Scotch in your own house ! Tongue

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 11-01-2008

So happy Purdue beat scUM. GO BUCKEYES!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 11-01-2008

feeling nauseous... dinner didn't agree with me, and I didn't even eat much of it...

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 11-02-2008

LOADED! Way to much Dewars and Beaujolais Nouveau tongith/. "i.m good and runkd.

Right now I'm.... - nurveen - 11-02-2008

Getting home from my frist adult halloween party ever. Had a blast with a great guy and all my friends.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 11-02-2008

nurveen Wrote:Getting home from my frist adult halloween party ever. Had a blast with a great guy and all my friends.

Halloween is pretty cool isn't it? I'm glad you had a good time.

Mad Dog Wrote:
nurveen Wrote:Getting home from my frist adult halloween party ever. Had a blast with a great guy and all my friends.

Halloween is pretty cool isn't it? I'm glad you had a good time.
Thanks

Making chilli for the frist time.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 11-02-2008

nurveen Wrote:Making chilli for the frist time.

Lots of first times for you nurveen. Something change in your life?

mainerliser Wrote:
nurveen Wrote:Making chilli for the frist time.

Lots of first times for you nurveen. Something change in your life?
Yeah, my broken heart has healed. And I am getting on with my life and having a great time at it. So I plan on having more frist times. Thanks for written what you did.

My chilli turn out great. Yeah!

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 11-02-2008

nurveen Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Lots of first times for you nurveen. Something change in your life?
Yeah, my broken heart has healed. And I am getting on with my life and having a great time at it. So I plan on having more frist times. Thanks for written what you did.

I'm glad for you! Hopefully after my divorce is over, I will be a less bitchy old women and be up for some firsts myself!!

And good job on the chilli!!

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 11-02-2008

...so damn pissed that I have to spend my evening cleaning spyware and shit off of my computer.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 11-03-2008

Pleased with the first two days of painting in the new home.

Bedroom 1 before:

[Image: 2932625538_c1e818a75f.jpg]

Bedroom 1 after:

[Image: 2997517171_5b25f76c7a.jpg]

Bedroom 2 before:

[Image: 2931765183_37241d8ac1.jpg]

Bedroom 2 after:

[Image: 2997528987_9429a6c5eb.jpg]
(The ugly carpet is on its way out soon, too)

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 11-03-2008

I like bedroom one before better, but the pink in bedroom two did need to go.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 11-04-2008

Looks beautiful pot! Hope there are wood floors under that yucky carpet!

Right now I'm.... - fistor!@# - 11-04-2008

I love that blue/gray color. Whenever I get the urge to paint a room with some actual color, I alway puss out and end up with some sort of beige.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 11-04-2008

Fistor Wrote:I love that blue/gray color. Whenever I get the urge to paint a room with some actual color, I alway puss out and end up with some sort of beige.

when we re-modeled our house the wife painted our bedroom lime green and lemon yellow...alternating walls Sad

and my sons room a weird light hawaiian blue and a sorta pineapple orange (spongebob fan)

I got to pick the color for one of our family rooms...i wanted a really deep Brick Red...I pussed out when i realized it would take 2 coats of primer and 2-3 coats of paint and went with a steely blue color.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 11-04-2008

Great job Pot. I like the colors. Relaxing. Good for bedrooms.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 11-04-2008

Awesome potthole!! It seems like just yesterday, you were getting all antsy about whether or not you'd find the house you and Becky really wanted. It looks like you did. It is beautiful!! I love the colors as well.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 11-04-2008

glad I voted. I hope it makes a difference.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 11-04-2008

Still reeling over the romantic dinner with my super awesome hubby last night for our one year anniversary!!

Queenie Wrote:Still reeling over the romantic dinner with my super awesome hubby last night for our one year anniversary!!

only one year? i bet you newlyweds are doing it all the time.

watching Zane punch himself in the nuts and watching Joe fiddle with a little slot machine that shocks him.

what dummies Big Grin

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 11-04-2008

Queenie Wrote:Still reeling over the romantic dinner with my super awesome hubby last night for our one year anniversary!!
Did you give it up when you got home?

Wait, sorry about that. That is a titan like response. I'm sorry for posting it.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 11-04-2008

at work still, took 30 minute break, walked to 2nd ave and sang karaoke, came back. Now eating Smarties candy for dinner.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 11-04-2008

mainerliser Wrote:Looks beautiful pot! Hope there are wood floors under that yucky carpet!

Got the carpet out yesterday, and the hardwood underneath isn't too bad. Probably will need to be refinished, but all in all it's good. Today we put in some quarter-round in that room.

Probably will have some new "after" photos on Wednesday!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 11-05-2008

sunshyne Wrote:Now eating Smarties candy for dinner.

You gave me a stomach ache thinking about that

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 11-05-2008

Basking in the afterglow of Obama's election!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 11-05-2008

Hoping to God that all the Obama hype isn't just hype.