FBHW Forums
your drink of choice ? ? ? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: your drink of choice ? ? ? (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

your drink of choice ? ? ? - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-16-2008

jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:never puked from drinking...
Then you're not doin' it right.

When i get in drinking moods I drink, as does Mr. Dr. Prof. Poopie. We'll make a couple liters and dirty thirties our bitches (as he would put it)

your drink of choice ? ? ? - zeehawk30 - 07-16-2008

jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:never puked from drinking...
Then you're not doin' it right.

Then I'm not doing it right either. But I have no complaints about the way I do it.

your drink of choice ? ? ? - Wiener Poopie - 07-16-2008

[quote="jus' P"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

*hand over mouth* Someone isn

wienerpoopie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Might want to check the mirror.....She married a man who's broke with 5 kids you do the math.

Want to arm wrestle homeboy?
[Image: 2468.jpg]

+1!

your drink of choice ? ? ? - zeehawk30 - 07-16-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Might want to check the mirror.....She married a man who's broke with 5 kids you do the math.

Want to arm wrestle homeboy?
[Image: 2468.jpg]

If I hadn't just smited a noob the Doc would get +1 for that one. I'd promise to give it to you in an hour or so... but I will forget in five minutes anyways.

your drink of choice ? ? ? - Queenie - 07-16-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Oh, c'mon queenie, Some people just can't get past that 8th grade sexual mentality. Say "hard" again.....but, only if your on "top"...oh yeah, funny stuff.

your drink of choice ? ? ? - potthole - 07-16-2008

[quote="Queenie"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

your drink of choice ? ? ? - Biff - 07-16-2008

potthole Wrote:My wife and I have a very healthy bedroom relationship.

[Image: OhReally.jpg]

your drink of choice ? ? ? - sluttynurse - 07-16-2008

potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:No, there's definitely no problem with that Mr. Poopie . . . we just don't care to publicize it. I think maybe it's the other way around, this is all the action ya'll get.

+1!

I'm with with Queen-O', the flirting and sexual stuff is getting old. And before the Nursewhore says I'm just saying this because I'm not getting any action, I will say that's not the case at all. My wife and I have a very healthy bedroom relationship.

Nursewhore...Ouch, the virtual bitchslap. This board is very sensitive today. Must all be on the same cycle. :-*

Sorry to offend anyone. I will keep it in my pants from now on (unless I'm in the proper thread). I was just having fun, but I get it if it's old. I just got too into the character. For the record, I've been happily married for 7 years, together nine. I just think flirting is fun that's all. I'm so ashamed...all the smiting is well-deserved.

Admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:My wife and I have a very healthy bedroom relationship.

[Image: OhReally.jpg]

And here's one reason why I don't share details. Biff knows me and my wife in real life, and I don't really think he cares to know what goes on behind closed doors. Plus, I don't need to give him any ammo to rip on me.

The other reason I don't share? I don't really feel the need to skank myself out on the internet by telling sex stories.

your drink of choice ? ? ? - Titan! - 07-16-2008

sluttynurse Wrote:
potthole Wrote:+1!

I'm with with Queen-O', the flirting and sexual stuff is getting old. And before the Nursewhore says I'm just saying this because I'm not getting any action, I will say that's not the case at all. My wife and I have a very healthy bedroom relationship.

Nursewhore...Ouch, the virtual bitchslap. This board is very sensitive today. Must all be on the same cycle. :-*

Sorry to offend anyone. I will keep it in my pants from now on (unless I'm in the proper thread). I was just having fun, but I get it if it's old. I just got too into the character. For the record, I've been happily married for 7 years, together nine. I just think flirting is fun that's all. I'm so ashamed...all the smiting is well-deserved.

The flirting is all good and fun, just not in every single thread

sluttynurse Wrote:
potthole Wrote:+1!

This thread is full of bitches today, makes me wonder how long this shit will last? Do people really think the flirting on here is at all serious?

wienerpoopie Wrote:This thread is full of bitches today, makes me wonder how long this shit will last? Do people really think the flirting on here is at all serious?

I thought it was all in good fun. :-*

your drink of choice ? ? ? - fistor!@# - 07-16-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Nursewhore...Ouch, the virtual bitchslap. This board is very sensitive today. Must all be on the same cycle. :-*

This thread is full of bitches today, makes me wonder how long this shit will last? Do people really think the flirting on here is at all serious?

No, but it gets boring. Turning every thread into sex talk is just as boring as turning every thread into political talk, or sports talk, or whatever else.

I think sluttynurse gets where we're coming from now, so it's all good.

I think this is just part of all these people coming together at once (snicker) to form a community. Borders are being set up about what's cool with the majority and what isn't, and where certain things should be posted. We'll have it all ironed out soon, I'm sure.

your drink of choice ? ? ? - Biff - 07-16-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Nursewhore...Ouch, the virtual bitchslap. This board is very sensitive today. Must all be on the same cycle. :-*

Do we think it is serious? No, of course not. Is it running roughshod on the forum? Yes. And it's really really really effing annoying.

And while I have the podium, I get the smiting the newbies for showing up late thing. It's funny. I am, however, vehemently opposed to the sending them PMs (especially like the latest quoted one). That could be seen as very intimidating for someone just joining a forum and especially for a first time forum user. Please don't do that anymore.

I'm dead serious on this issue and if I hear about it again from anyone I'm going to start handing out 2 day suspensions.

I'm not trying to be a dick or a nazi about this. This is a community and by community it means there are more than 5 or 6 of us here on a regular basis.

Titan ! Wrote:

The flirting is all good and fun, just not in every single thread

I've only posted on a few different threads. I've usually stayed on the sex thread where I belong apparently. Thank goodness everyone has set me straight. Wink

This thread did have flirting but it never got away from the drinking topic, I don

I've got 3/4ths of a bottle of Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. Anyone want a shot ?

Titan ! Wrote:I've got 3/4ths of a bottle of Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. Anyone want a shot ?

Only if you show me your tits first.

Titan ! Wrote:I've got 3/4ths of a bottle of Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. Anyone want a shot ?

Now that's some good stuff!!

your drink of choice ? ? ? - mr10homodance - 07-16-2008

come on guys...the internet is serious business.
[Image: internet-serious-business.jpg]

Queenie Wrote:

Now that's some good stuff!!

Yeah, and it was free too. I got it as a tip from a wedding I shot last summer. Good stuff, though I think for the price, I'd rather have a bottle of Maker's

your drink of choice ? ? ? - boizalynne - 07-16-2008

sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can't do that....

ass and hole need to be one word or it won't censor it

and don't tell me that rum doesn't give you the walkin' humps

You two brothers drunk would be quite a sight to see I'm sure.

Smile That it is.... My sister said that weinerpoopie came into her work really wasted one time... Where is azruber when we need her?

boizalynne Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:You two brothers drunk would be quite a sight to see I'm sure.

Smile That it is.... My sister said that weinerpoopie came into her work really wasted one time... Where is azruber when we need her?

OMG I completely forgot about that!

wienerpoopie Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Smile That it is.... My sister said that weinerpoopie came into her work really wasted one time... Where is azruber when we need her?

OMG I completely forgot about that!
Thats what I'm here for!!! Reminding people of things they would rather forget!!!Smile

Actually that was a awesome night full of PBR, cigars, and stripers!

(for the retards)
[Image: 51JPYZZ7PCL._AA280_.jpg]

wienerpoopie Wrote:Actually that was a awesome night full of PBR, cigars, and stripers!
NICE!!!!
All I know is my sister called me up and said "^*!%& (that is me blanking out your name) came into work tonight... he was so wasted.... he told me so"...

I laughed at you... all in good fun though of course...

WOO HOO, I have three starsSmile

wienerpoopie Wrote:stripers!

To Hell With The Devil!!!

[Image: 21462040_l.jpg]

Fistor Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:stripers!

To Hell With The Devil!!!

[Image: 21462040_l.jpg]

Wow that brings back some memories.

Titan ! Wrote:Wow that brings back some memories.

Aqua Net stock had to've absolutely plummeted in the early 90's.

Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Wow that brings back some memories.

Aqua Net stock had to've absolutely plummeted in the early 90's.

News Report: After a nearly 10 year drop, Aquanet stock has finally leveled off at an all time low. Experts beleive this is due to the sudden rise in 'spud gun' assemblies around the country. More at 11"

boizalynne Wrote:WOO HOO, I have three starsSmile

Way to go girlie!!

Picked up some Founders Dirty Bastard. I like what I taste thus far!

The wife is out having dinner with some college friends. That means I'll be drinking beer and grilling brats. Quite the enjoyable way to unwind after a busy ass day at work.

potthole Wrote:Picked up some Founders Dirty Bastard. I like what I taste thus far!

The wife is out having dinner with some college friends. That means I'll be drinking beer and grilling brats. Quite the enjoyable way to unwind after a busy ass day at work.

So is that an invitation ?

potthole Wrote:Picked up some Founders Dirty Bastard. I like what I taste thus far!

Founders... when I used to drink, I loved that sh*t....

your drink of choice ? ? ? - peachs - 07-16-2008

I love beer and bratwurst... we shoulda bought some while we were at the store earlier..

your drink of choice ? ? ? - peachs - 07-16-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:lately its beer for me, miller light... yeah yeah, I know..

but someone put the idea of Jack and Coke in my head today and now I want some badddddd......

If you like rootbeer then a Jack and A&W is the way to go....

I occasionally have the hankering for root beer... just curious if you've tried it with cream soda or not??

Titan ! Wrote:

So is that an invitation ?

I probably live close enough to you that you'd be able to smell the grill.

boizalynne Wrote:Founders... when I used to drink, I loved that sh*t....

I'm almost embarrassed to say it, but this is my first experience with a Founders brew. It is very good! This is the first high gravity beer that I've actually liked. Might need to go pick up another sixer of it from the local Family Fare while it's on sale!

potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:So is that an invitation ?

I probably live close enough to you that you'd be able to smell the grill.

boizalynne Wrote:Founders... when I used to drink, I loved that sh*t....

I'm almost embarrassed to say it, but this is my first experience with a Founders brew. It is very good! This is the first high gravity beer that I've actually liked. Might need to go pick up another sixer of it from the local Family Fare while it's on sale!

Dude we're neighbors arent we ?