Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
What's your drink of choice ?

For me, if I'm out with friends I'll have a double shot of Maker's Mark followed by a Guiness.

To me those two go hand in hand better than Joe and Hot Wings on a warm summer's night.
Wowie Groovie !
The Macallan single malt scotch. On the rocks.

Caipirinha, otherwise known as the national cocktail of Brazil.
Mmmmm.....Scotch!

Macallan is good but my favorite is Lagavulin. Bit expensive though. I think it's around $150 for a bottle.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I rarely drink. I used to enjoy it before I turned 21, but once it's legal it's no fun anymore. Once in a blue moon I'll have a Corona, and occasionally a glass of wine, but that's about it.
Just good old Captain and Coke or a nice Glenlivet (if I am feeling rich)
Depends on my mood....a GOOD rum and coke is always nice, or a GOOD long island....if they're not well made, they're not worth drinking though.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
so what's the difference between good and GOOD?
I like plumpy nut, but rum is actually what i drink
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
good means I may drink one, and then be done....a GOOD drink I will drink all night without switching...
Call me a wuss but I like a good Kaluha and cream. 7&7's are good too.

Then again I might have a drink once or twice a year. It just doesn't interest me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks.
toofolkgr Wrote:Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks.

That's a GOOD drink.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:

That's a GOOD drink.

Indeed.
Derek Wrote:
dino Wrote:That's a GOOD drink.

Indeed.

How do you know your not old enough to drink ;D
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Indeed.

How do you know your not old enough to drink ;D

Legally. But I know bouncers and bartenders. And a few club promoters. I am well connected.
malt liquor and grape drink

I'm not much one for blended scotch, but Johnnie Black is one that I'll partake of.
18yr Jameson, 2 cubes
I prefer Lady Boys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgdickzYwk

Haha but in all seriousness, Jameson is what i reach for
vsangelchick Wrote:Depends on my mood....a GOOD rum and coke is always nice, or a GOOD long island....if they're not well made, they're not worth drinking though.

Whats your choice of rum ?
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:The Macallan single malt scotch. On the rocks.

Have you been to Cambridge house ? They have a 2 or 3 page menu of just whisky/Scotch/Bourbon.

Maybe we should do a board members meet and greet dinner and beer at Hop Cat, then Scotch at Cambridge.

A buddy of mine is a cable installer in Hollywood, and he got a 100.00 tip and a bottle of Macallan from Forrest Whitaker.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:Call me a wuss but I like a good Kaluha and cream. 7&7's are good too.

Then again I might have a drink once or twice a year. It just doesn't interest me.

Kahlua and Cream isnt bad, nothing wussie about it, but damn man that's some HEAVY stuff, it's like drinking a king size snickers bar with 2 shots of liquor to wash them down
Wowie Groovie !

see... This board has sooooo much taste. I think I could drink with all of you.
Wowie Groovie !
2girls1cup Wrote:malt liquor and grape drink

Together ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Have you been to Cambridge house ? They have a 2 or 3 page menu of just whisky/Scotch/Bourbon.

Maybe we should do a board members meet and greet dinner and beer at Hop Cat, then Scotch at Cambridge.

A buddy of mine is a cable installer in Hollywood, and he got a 100.00 tip and a bottle of Macallan from Forrest Whitaker.

I'll have to check them out. The Curragh in Holland has a decent scotch list too. I'm still getting into the single malts, I've only tried samples of about half a dozen, but I'm beginning to learn what I like in a scotch, and what I don't like.

My good friend got me a bottle fo 10 year The Macallan Fine Oaks as a graduation gift back in December. I love my friends. When that bottle is gone, which is still a few months out, I plan on making a trip to Russo's, to see what my next bottle will be.
As long as the rum isn't cheap and tasteless....it's good...I am looking to expand my alcoholic horizons...develop my palatte a bit...so I'm seeing some good ideas on where to start here
I was watching Modern Marvels: Whiskey a few months back and they did a segment on single malt whiskeys mad in america so i went out (when i was in chicago) and got a bottle of Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey. It's got a great nose, they hand bottle and lable everything. I can't wait for them to produce an aged product. www.stranahans.com
http://blip.tv/file/263673
The BEST drink ever is Fago cream soda and rum, its yummy in my tummy YEAH!
toddlerfondler Wrote:I was watching Modern Marvels: Whiskey a few months back and they did a segment on single malt whiskeys mad in america so i went out (when i was in chicago) and got a bottle of Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey. It's got a great nose, they hand bottle and lable everything. I can't wait for them to produce an aged product. www.stranahans.com

A couple years ago I saw this whole series about different types of alcohol on the History Channel. It wasn't a Modern Marvels set of episodes, and it wasn't Brewed In America. For the life of me, I cannot remember what it was called. I'd really like to watch them again, if I could ever remember the stinkin' name!
Bailey's or Amber Boch
Ok i'll post it over here . . .I like Jack Daniels. Hey at least I had an f in poll on mine.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Ok i'll post it over here . . .I like Jack Daniels. Hey at least I had an f in poll on mine.

I thought about making it a poll question, but it's more fun without one.

By the way, true story about Jack Daniels. I found a 1.75l bottle of Jack in a shopping cart in the parking lot at Family Fare on Kzoo ave in Kentwood. It was still sealed, so I tookit home and enjoyed free Jack.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Ok i'll post it over here . . .I like Jack Daniels. Hey at least I had an f in poll on mine.

I thought about making it a poll question, but it's more fun without one.

By the way, true story about Jack Daniels. I found a 1.5l bottle of Jack in a shopping cart in the parking lot at Family Fare on Kzoo ave in Kentwood. It was still sealed, so I tookit home and enjoyed free Jack.

DAMMIT I knew I lost a bottle somewhere!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I thought about making it a poll question, but it's more fun without one.

By the way, true story about Jack Daniels. I found a 1.5l bottle of Jack in a shopping cart in the parking lot at Family Fare on Kzoo ave in Kentwood. It was still sealed, so I tookit home and enjoyed free Jack.

DAMMIT I knew I lost a bottle somewhere!!

You're in Tennessee, how the hell did I find it up here in Michigan ? That's one seriously lost bottle. Don't worry though, I gave it a good home.
Wowie Groovie !

Better to have no poll than to have a poll that lacks Scotch! Wink
potthole Wrote:

My whole poll would have been nothing but Whisky and her children.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:

Dude, i'm sorry . . . i tried to think of all types.
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Better to have no poll than to have a poll that lacks Scotch! Wink

My whole poll would have been nothing but Whisky and her children.

Hold on now . . . don't eff with my kids . . . I turn into a real redneck when it comes to my babies.
Queenie Wrote:Dude, i'm sorry . . . i tried to think of all types.

I'm just bustin' your non-existant balls. I'd have thought/hoped that my use of the winkey face was sarcasm alert enough.