FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - kate - 11-27-2008

I work at Macys and it's already super busy. I can only imagine fridays 5am rush...

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 11-27-2008

getting ready for bed so I can get up at 4 am..............

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 11-27-2008

Watching Iron Man.....

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 11-27-2008

Watchin' TV with the father in law.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 11-28-2008

shawnp Wrote:Watching Iron Man.....

That was an awesome movie!! I can't wait to see Hancock.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 11-29-2008

Catching up with the goings on here while I was away.....and drinking coffee....Mmmmm.....coffee Tongue

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 11-29-2008

Thinking about doing my laundry...

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 11-30-2008

Wishing I had Rockband. Played it for the first time today. I love doing the lead vocals. Personal favorites:
Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones
Creep - Radiohead

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 11-30-2008

wishing I could go back to sleep.

Insomnia is a bitch..... Sad

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-01-2008

mad...

I missed my MotW spotlight

FRICK!

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 12-01-2008

...dreading having to go back to work on Friday!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-01-2008

Taking a break from getting the house ready for kittens. I think we'll be getting them from the Humane Society tomorrow!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 12-02-2008

waiting for Shaun to get home.... dreading staying up all night... Idk if I can make it...

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-02-2008

hotzester Wrote:...dreading having to go back to work on Friday!

Tired?! Wink
You'll get used to it!

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-02-2008

potthole Wrote:Taking a break from getting the house ready for kittens. I think we'll be getting them from the Humane Society tomorrow!

KITTENS?! Let me know when you get them. We'll be over right away.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-02-2008

Admin Wrote:KITTENS

I refer to them as puntables or chew toys.

Yet, I did save 4 in a fire last wed.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-02-2008

potthole Wrote:Taking a break from getting the house ready for kittens. I think we'll be getting them from the Humane Society tomorrow!

Really cute! We adopted a pair from a shelter a few months ago. They are terrorists and bundles of joy all at the same time. Much like babies.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:KITTENS

I refer to them as puntables or chew toys.

Yet, I did save 4 in a fire last wed.

I was going to exalt you for helping with the dadoo superbowl audio...then I read the first part of your post and cringed. The second part gave me a warm fuzzy feeling but the dislike of kittens over rides all other niceties. Smite.

Allyson Wrote:Really cute! We adopted a pair from a shelter a few months ago. They are terrorists and bundles of joy all at the same time. Much like babies.

You have redeemed yourself WRT your cat kicking comments a few weeks ago.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-02-2008

Admin Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Really cute! We adopted a pair from a shelter a few months ago. They are terrorists and bundles of joy all at the same time. Much like babies.

You have redeemed yourself WRT your cat kicking comments a few weeks ago.

I think you may be mistaken... why exactly do you think they adopted them? Stress reliever maybe?

Rock Monster Wrote:I think you may be mistaken... why exactly do you think the adopted them? Stress reliever maybe?

And just when I think I'm fluent in the language of cynicism.....I find out that my radar isn't as sensitive as it should be.

Allyson, we need confirmation which will include pictures of you cuddling the kittens.

Admin Wrote:Allyson, we need confirmation which will include pictures of you cuddling the kittens.

The little boy...
[Image: n24805012_32402082_4734.jpg]

The little girl...
[Image: n24805012_32350017_4991.jpg]

But I do make them play dead...
[Image: n24805012_32402084_6785.jpg]

And I store them in the fridge...
[Image: n24805012_32432037_2429.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-02-2008

Allyson Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Allyson, we need confirmation which will include pictures of you cuddling the kittens.

The little boy...

The little girl...

That's a nice..... ah nevermind... too easy.

Allyson Wrote:The little girl...

There's a pussy on your....uh....

eff it.

You've redeemed yourself.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 12-02-2008

At least I know whose kittens are going to die when I masterbate

how do you use a kitten for that? Gerbils aren't big enough?

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-02-2008

Admin Wrote:

KITTENS?! Let me know when you get them. We'll be over right away.

Should hopefully be getting 'em tonight. We're going straight over to the Humane Society after work, and so long as they've already been spayed and gotten their shots, we'll be bringing them home with us.

Sounds like the kitten my parents got a year ago. Very cute and fun to watch, but if you try to pet it, look out. I think they took it home too early, though, so it didn't really learn how to socialize very well.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-02-2008

Allyson Wrote:

The little boy...

The little girl...

WOW!!! How is it that your trees still have leaves ( green at that), and you live in Jersey?

BIFF!!! These photos are dated or more than likely fakes!!!!

cat hater...

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt that these were taken a few months ago but just in case I think we should smite the hell out of her until we know for sure.

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:At least I know whose kittens are going to die when I masterbate
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:how do you use a kitten for that? Gerbils aren't big enough?

[Image: masturbate-kitten.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - chlietoris63 - 12-02-2008

Queenie Wrote:Bless your heart! I worked in retail (a store called Service Merchandise that is no longer around) in the jewelry department. I sold jewelry (of course), but ended up doing a lot of maintenance as well (buffing rings, resizing, fixing watches). The worst thing I remember was the store pushing their extended service plan. We had to offer it to everyone and most people were just ready to get the hell out of the store and didn't want to hear it.

Aw! Craptastic! I remember this store well and one eager associate who literally followed me around to try and get me to buy the ESP. Creepy..

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-02-2008

My friend had a cat that I called the ankle assasin. Cute cat, but you had to watch out when you walked into the room.

I'm tired. Drove back home from GA yesterday, got home around 4:30pm. unpacked the car Went over to what will be our new house and painted the first coat on the stairway. Got back home around 8pm, ate dinner, brought my dog inside, wnet back over to the other house to get the paintbrushes i forgot, came back home, watched the rest of Tropic Thunder. went to bed around 12midnight, maybe a little later, then had to wake up at 5:30am to go to work. And I get to look forward to painting the second coat on the stairway and painting the walls in the office tonight. So.....tired.....

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-02-2008

Admin Wrote:I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt that these were taken a few months ago but just in case I think we should smite the hell out of her until we know for sure.

I want to see the kitty with a current newspaper...

even then, it's probably the neighbors cat.

Admin Wrote:I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt that these were taken a few months ago but just in case I think we should smite the hell out of her until we know for sure.

well, there goes months of trying to get Ally and Becky up to 100

Impatiently waiting to get done with work on Wednesday. We weren't able to get the kittens today, but we should tomorrow.

We have our two chosen, and were just about ready to take some time to "meet" with them before starting the paperwork, but the Humane Society had to close up shop because apparently they thought there might be some sort of gas leak within the building.

That damn place better not blow up over night...

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-02-2008

potthole Wrote:Impatiently waiting to get done with work on Wednesday. We weren't able to get the kittens today, but we should tomorrow.

We have our two chosen, and were just about ready to take some time to "meet" with them before starting the paperwork, but the Humane Society had to close up shop because apparently they thought there might be some sort of gas leak within the building.

That damn place better not blow up over night...

Man that sucks! Better luck tomorrow potthole. Smile

Thanks, supposing nothing major happens with the supposed gas leak, we should be able to get the kittens tomorrow evening.

potthole Wrote:Sounds like the kitten my parents got a year ago. Very cute and fun to watch, but if you try to pet it, look out. I think they took it home too early, though, so it didn't really learn how to socialize very well.

Our babies are very social, we wouldn't let them run and hide when they were little so they learned to deal with the affection and have come to like it. They are just terrorists at night when we are trying to sleep constantly meowing and sticking their tails in my face and trying to get me to pet them at 3am.

By the way, the trees are there because it was summer. I wanted to show cute pictures of when they were little!

Here is one of them I took just a few days ago
[Image: DSC02647.JPG]

Will you leave me alone now?!