FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - dino - 12-02-2008

Allyson Wrote:By the way, the trees are there because it was summer. I wanted to show cute pictures of when they were little!

Here is one of them I took just a few days ago
[Image: DSC02647.JPG]

Will you leave me alone now?!

I thought i heard that a current newspaper had to be involved somehow before it was believable.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-02-2008

dino Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:By the way, the trees are there because it was summer. I wanted to show cute pictures of when they were little!

I thought i heard that a current newspaper had to be involved somehow before it was believable.

THERE'S A CHRISTMAS STOCKING AND THIS IS THEIR FIRST CHRISTMAS THIS IS PROOF ENOUGH!

Right now I'm.... - dino - 12-02-2008

Here's a pic of my black cat this Christmas. Took it just yesterday.
[Image: christmas002.jpg]

Wait....I don't have a cat. But I have a picture of a cat......that must mean I have a cat!! Hookie Pete!

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-02-2008

You win.

I give up.

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 12-03-2008

Panicking. Senior project is due tomorrow, and it sure as hell isn't done. Eff. Eff. Eff.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-03-2008

getting my FB&HW fix, trying to stay warm...it's 27 degrees here!
Needing to put up my Christmas tree while the kids are at school.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-03-2008

Wow!! They have grown so much. They are beautiful Allyson!!

Our little shithead is probably about the same age as yours, if not a little younger. She has this "trail" through the house, and when she gets wild, she'll hit the trail at warp speed. She really drives me crazy, but she is pretty awesome when it comes to the kids. Can you imagine a 3, almost 4, year old "holding" her? I'm sure you can get a good visual. Poor thing!!

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-03-2008

http://www.dnaco.net/~vogelke/pictures/water-leak/water-leak.wmv

Now I know why my water bills are so high!

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-03-2008

right now i'm:

watching mystery stunt vid 1

Right now I'm.... - medicron - 12-03-2008

sticking my head out the window screaming waaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooo waaaaaaaah ooooooo. for some reason people just wont get out of my way.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-03-2008

so

tired

of

painting

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-03-2008

Loving the new kittens! They are three months old, and I believe were both brothers prior to us getting them.

Here's Curtis, named after Curtis Granderson:
[Image: 3081242142_3cb27a2e60.jpg]

Here's Hank, named after Hank Greenberg:
[Image: 3081244190_f8f390d11a.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-03-2008

potthole Wrote:Loving the new kittens! They are three months old, and I believe were both brothers prior to us getting them.

Here's Curtis, named after Curtis Granderson:
[Image: 3081242142_3cb27a2e60.jpg]

Here's Hank, named after Hank Greenberg:
[Image: 3081244190_f8f390d11a.jpg]

Yep, they look curious already!! They are precious!!!

They've been busy checking out every inch of the house that we let them get into.

I think the funniest thing so far was when Hank came blazing down a stairwell at full tilt, onto the hardwood floor. He tried to put the brakes on and turn, but just wound up sliding and crashing into the close pantry door.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-03-2008

Aw Potty they look just like mine!

Right now I'm.... - dino - 12-03-2008

Watching "A Christmas Story" - The Christmas season has now officially begun!!

Cute cats potthole.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-03-2008

potthole Wrote:Loving the new kittens! They are three months old, and I believe were both brothers prior to us getting them.

You do realize that we're coming to visit this weekend.

Admin Wrote:

You do realize that we're coming to visit this weekend.

We should be around! I think that we'll be home pretty much all day on Saturday, and then beginning mid-afternoon on Sunday.

You also do realize that cats, nocturnal creatures that they are, will be roaming the house all night and possibly doing a large amount of "meowing" because they are in a new place.

Have a nice lack of sleep!

For the time being we'll be closing them into a room at night and while we are out of the house.

potthole Wrote:For the time being we'll be closing them into a room at night and while we are out of the house.

I can understand doing it while you're not home but they shouldn't be locked up at night.

Why not?

We're planning on the night lockup as just a temporary thing until we can finish cat-proofing the house. They'll have their food/water and litter in the room with them, along with toys.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 12-03-2008

If anywhere, let them have full run of the basement. I agree with John, not just one room.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-03-2008

I adopted mine when they were 9 weeks old and they were still having trouble using the litter box. The shelter told me to contain them in the bathroom with the litter box and food and nothing else for at least a week or until they were broken! I just couldn't do it so I dealt with cleaning up after them until they learned.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-04-2008

...getting the girls ready for school, hating the cold weather, and wanting coffee. NEEDING coffee.....

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-04-2008

potthole Wrote:Why not?

They're nocturnal, curious, and in a new place. Plus they just got out of a cage. They need to do what cats do: explore.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-04-2008

Admin Wrote:

They're nocturnal, curious, and in a new place. Plus they just got out of a cage. They need to do what cats do: explore.

Cats are nocturnal? I've never heard that before.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-04-2008

Our crazy cat knocked over the Christmas tree this morning...yesterday it was the garbage can!!! She even managed to get the lid off. She has also learned how to open doors.( we have handles as opposed to knobs)

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 12-04-2008

jus' P Wrote:Our crazy cat knocked over the Christmas tree this morning...yesterday it was the garbage can!!! She even managed to get the lid off. She has also learned how to open doors.( we have handles as opposed to knobs)

Shoot it. Shoot it now before it is too late.

Just kidding. Cats are cool.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-04-2008

Admin Wrote:

Gotcha. We went ahead and put 'em into the room last night. Sure, it wasn't a whole house, but it was still a ton bigger than where they were previously. They both did very well- had plenty of toys, food, water, and things to climb on. Didn't hear them cry at all. When we woke up this morning we found them both sleeping soundly.

Right now the obession is trying to get into our bath tub. I'm just waiting for them to try jumping in while one of us has the shower going- they'll get quite a surprise!

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-04-2008

potthole Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They're nocturnal, curious, and in a new place. Plus they just got out of a cage. They need to do what cats do: explore.

Gotcha. We went ahead and put 'em into the room last night. Sure, it wasn't a whole house, but it was still a ton bigger than where they were previously. They both did very well- had plenty of toys, food, water, and things to climb on. Didn't hear them cry at all. When we woke up this morning we found them both sleeping soundly.

Right now the obession is trying to get into our bath tub. I'm just waiting for them to try jumping in while one of us has the shower going- they'll get quite a surprise!

Yeah! You might too.....careful of the claws! Nothing better than a freaked out cat in a tub! Too slippery to climb the tub, let's climb the naked human!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-04-2008

Claws plus grundle... that's a painful mental image.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-04-2008

One time I was a little tipsy and went to take a shower and decided to see out Lionel would like the shower since he is so intrigued by running water. He freaked out and scratched my nip with his claw. Lesson learned.

Another time I was drawing a bath and Lionel was interested, walking around the rim, and then he fell in and freaked out. For some reason my cats love water until it touches them unexpectedly.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-04-2008

my cat sits between the clear plastic shower curtain and the fabric decorative one on the outside and watches me shower perv

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-04-2008

sunshyne Wrote:my cat sits between the clear plastic shower curtain and the fabric decorative one on the outside and watches me shower perv

Did he learn that from your husband?

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-04-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:Cats are nocturnal? I've never heard that before.

That's why they sleep during the day. You don't know what they're up to when you're asleep.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-05-2008

trying to decide which train to take tomorrow. Every 6 months I go to the city to get my hair straightened. My appointment is at 2:00 and it takes 20-25 minutes to get from the station to the salon. I can either take the 11:30 train and get to the salon at 1:10, or take the 12:30 train and get to the salon at 2:10. So is it better to show up 50 minutes early or 10 minutes late?

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-05-2008

better to be early, then they can maybe take you early. If you are late they sometimes try to squeeze someone in and then you have to wait longer.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-05-2008

When I am finally done painting this &$^% house I will post before and after pics so you can see all my hard work.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-05-2008

Allyson Wrote:trying to decide which train to take tomorrow. Every 6 months I go to the city to get my hair straightened. My appointment is at 2:00 and it takes 20-25 minutes to get from the station to the salon. I can either take the 11:30 train and get to the salon at 1:10, or take the 12:30 train and get to the salon at 2:10. So is it better to show up 50 minutes early or 10 minutes late?

Why don't you use one of those straightening irons? We only have about five going every morning.... They tripped a breaker the other day. Now my 9 yr old thinks she has to straighten her hair...