FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-05-2008

I'm annoyed that I can get my stupid truck to start working and had to call out of work...thank goodness, I gave a co-worker a ride home last night and had a hard time getting it to start.....witness...LMAO

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:If anywhere, let them have full run of the basement. I agree with John, not just one room.

Wow....Dude...your avatar matches in sync with the song playing on my computer right now....it matches Big Dog Daddy.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-05-2008

lokizilla Wrote:I'm annoyed that I can get my stupid truck to start working and had to call out of work...thank goodness, I gave a co-worker a ride home last night and had a hard time getting it to start.....witness...LMAO

Darn! Now all you can do today is ramble around the message board! Tough luck lokizilla!! Sorry 'bout that!! Wink

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-05-2008

lokizilla Wrote:I'm annoyed that I can get my stupid truck to start working and had to call out of work...thank goodness, I gave a co-worker a ride home last night and had a hard time getting it to start.....witness...LMAO

Should have called, I ran taxi all morning...

Okay, have accepted defeat and I'm now in my fleece Winnie the Pooh PJ's....

jus' P Wrote:

Should have called, I ran taxi all morning...

I would have taken it up.....I'm a workaholic...I was suppose to work 9 1/2 hours today......

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-05-2008

MmmHmmm twist your arm huh?

sunshyne Wrote:MmmHmmm twist your arm huh?

It was a real defeat.....I even had a heater pad, plugged up and on top of my battery.....I tried to start that stupid truck from 8am cst until about 10 minutes ago.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-05-2008

lokizilla Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:MmmHmmm twist your arm huh?

It was a real defeat.....I even had a heater pad, plugged up and on top of my battery.....I tried to start that stupid truck from 8am cst until about 10 minutes ago.

How cold is it down there?

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 12-05-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:It was a real defeat.....I even had a heater pad, plugged up and on top of my battery.....I tried to start that stupid truck from 8am cst until about 10 minutes ago.

Probably not Emmer-Effing 16 degrees.

Rock Monster Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:It was a real defeat.....I even had a heater pad, plugged up and on top of my battery.....I tried to start that stupid truck from 8am cst until about 10 minutes ago.

Less than 30 degrees....they high is 37 degrees today. I hate missing work.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-05-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:

It's not that bad, maybe it dipped below 30. I think she might want to get that battery tested. Of course, I am spoiled with a carport. Saves 20 minutes easy with no scraping.

What kind of car batteries do you have where they won't start when its 30 degrees?

0rz0ski Wrote:What kind of car batteries do you have where they won't start when its 30 degrees?

It's a 96 truck, and I probably need to get the battery changed, if its' not there, it's back to my husband boring his parents car, and me taking his until we figure what is wrong .....

jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:How cold is it down there?

It's not that bad, maybe it dipped below 30. I think she might want to get that battery tested. Of course, I am spoiled with a carport. Saves 20 minutes easy with no scraping.

I know. I know...As I told someone today....house and yard aren't big enough for a carport. I hate not being at work. Still don't know what happened to it.

You could try taking it (battery) to an Autozone or Napa. They'll charge batteries for you (if you say you think your alternator died).

I just tested the wipers and they are slow, due to the book it means that the battery has discharged due to cold. Yes, I get to buy a new battery.

That bites. Spending money on car parts is never fun.

0rz0ski Wrote:That bites. Spending money on car parts is never fun.

Better to spend money on it, than have to pay speeding tickets...it always balances out. LOL

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-05-2008

jus' P Wrote:Why don't you use one of those straightening irons? We only have about five going every morning.... They tripped a breaker the other day. Now my 9 yr old thinks she has to straighten her hair...

I mean for real straighten my hair ... like permanently - http://www.hairbygwen.com/straighten.html. My hair is naturally very curly but I've been getting it straightened for a few years now and will never go back. Just every few months I have to go back and get the roots touched up.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-05-2008

I'll need to get a new battery soon. Probably will want to do that before we hit the dead of winter.

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-06-2008

I'm going to go to bed. Apparently my two hour nap around 3pm to 5pm didn't do it enough...I woke up grouchy and said what my hormones told me too....Bedtime sounds great right now. Can barely type right....Night Night.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-06-2008

lokizilla Wrote:I'm going to go to bed. Apparently my two hour nap around 3pm to 5pm didn't do it enough...I woke up grouchy and said what my hormones told me too....Bedtime sounds great right now. Can barely type right....Night Night.

I hate it when the hormones take over!!

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-06-2008

Ahhhhhhhh hormones....enabling women to go from pleasant to raging bitch in 2.4 seconds.....

right now I am waiting for my child to get sick again. gotta love the stomach bug....need to get to the touchy subject thread to bitch about people allowing their sick kids to go to school to spread the funk around to all the other kids in the class....*SIGH*

your momma Wrote:Ahhhhhhhh hormones....enabling women to go from pleasant to raging bitch in 2.4 seconds.....

right now I am waiting for my child to get sick again. gotta love the stomach bug....need to get to the touchy subject thread to bitch about people allowing their sick kids to go to school to spread the funk around to all the other kids in the class....*SIGH*

I have that to look forward too?

Right now I'm.... - jerseygirl - 12-06-2008

...untangling Christmas lights and watching sappy Christmas movies.

I'm missing my truck, my mechanic took it away with the tow truck. Guess it wasn't the battery after all.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-07-2008

Hey Biff, you'll be happy to know I've installed the CO detectors. Put the one up in the hallway by the master bedroom, and the other down here in the basement.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-07-2008

Waiting for the sun to rise over a cold Rochester morning. Geese will be flying soon.....

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 12-07-2008

shawnp Wrote:Waiting for the sun to rise over a cold Rochester morning. Geese will be flying soon.....

And then BLAM!!!.......... BLAM!! BLAM!!!!

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-07-2008

Mad Dog Wrote:
shawnp Wrote:Waiting for the sun to rise over a cold Rochester morning. Geese will be flying soon.....

And then BLAM!!!.......... BLAM!! BLAM!!!!

and then . . . . he'll get another picture that looks like the nintendo dog again!! :-X

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-07-2008

Watching the gentle snow while my girls make gingerbread men, and looking at our decorated Christmas tree. *Sigh* Some days are wonderful!

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-07-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:And then BLAM!!!.......... BLAM!! BLAM!!!!

and then . . . . he'll get another picture that looks like the nintendo dog again!! :-X
I have a ton of those pics!!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 12-08-2008

mainerliser Wrote:Watching the gentle snow while my girls make gingerbread men, and looking at our decorated Christmas tree. *Sigh* Some days are wonderful!

Good for you Liser, those are the days you will remember long into your life

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-08-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Watching the gentle snow while my girls make gingerbread men, and looking at our decorated Christmas tree. *Sigh* Some days are wonderful!

Good for you Liser, those are the days you will remember long into your life

Nice to hear from you again Titan!! I hope all is good with you! Love ya!

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-08-2008

Right now I'm:

Off like a wedding dress!

See everyone tomorrow

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-08-2008

i'm posting this

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-08-2008

trying to think of how to talk my husband into going to bed earlier. Also anxious about tomorrows ultrasound to see if we are going to have a kid.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-08-2008

Oh my gosh! I wish you all the best.

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-08-2008

your momma Wrote:Oh my gosh! I wish you all the best.

Thanks, I'm so worried.