FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-08-2008

What do you think they are going to tell you?

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-08-2008

Not sure, I have all the signs. Plus there is a tight spot about the size of a grapefruit in my stomach area. We argued the last time I went in 3 weeks ago. I told him I wasn't going to take anything that would clear out my insides. Told him he would have to prove that I wasn't pregnant before I took it, as my Mom never tested any HCG levels while pregnant with me.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-08-2008

I think after the truck incident, you're due for some good luck. I'll be thinking positive for you and keeping my fingers crossed. check your PM....

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-09-2008

lokizilla Wrote:trying to think of how to talk my husband into going to bed earlier.

wondering how this can be a problem

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-09-2008

thinking that the husband is very stubborn about his schedule.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-09-2008

right now i'm:

wondering how slow the board is going to be today.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-09-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right now i'm:

wondering how slow the board is going to be today.

I'm thinking somewhere between very and extremely.

Right now I'm...

Watching the woot-off, waiting for that damn vacuum to go away.

NO SHIT!

I want a bag 'o' crap!

I don't even have an account, but I may start one if I see something worth while.

thats what i did...i log on...don't close the window and hit F5 until it's a little nubbin

if the server looks like it's crashed...it probably did as it's a bag of crap...you know about those don't ya?

Yeah, heard of them, but have never seen them. Kind of like a Jackalope...

(it's a different item now...)

yah i need a new tv...and would like a new truck....my budget is $8 so i'm hoping they're both in a bag of crap

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-09-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if the server looks like it's crashed...it probably did as it's a bag of crap...you know about those don't ya?

Is that like Crackerjacks or a Happy Meal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woot.com

www.bagsofcrap.com

right now i'm:

listening to last.fm

box car racer - i feel so

realizing why my new furnace isn't working.....gas is required....shit

Right nwo I'm:

@ woot.com

yes Rock Monster, you were right...don't tell Plungie

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 12-09-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right nwo I'm:

@ woot.com

Get anything good?

not yet

0rz0ski Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right nwo I'm:

@ woot.com

Get anything good?

Not yet. Right now is a "Juan Valdez Pod Coffee Maker" for $12.99

Yeah, I've started watching woot too, just to lust after stuff I can't afford or don't have space for.

the rule is...if you get through and can buy a bag of crap...always buy 3...it's only 2 dollars more to get 3 instead of 1 and the shipping is the same.

sometimes you get 7 bags of fresh texas air and a woot t-shirt...sometimes you get a camcorder, sometimes you get a plasma tv...it all depends on what they throw in the box.

ALWAYS BUY 3 BAGS OF CRAP!

Is sad, my body hijacked me, and didn't give up the goods. Back to the trying to get pregnant again.

that sucks, atleast you get to keep trying the fun part...my favorite part... :-X

lokizilla Wrote:trying to get pregnant again.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the rule is...if you get through and can buy a bag of crap...always buy 3...it's only 2 dollars more to get 3 instead of 1 and the shipping is the same.

sometimes you get 7 bags of fresh texas air and a woot t-shirt...sometimes you get a camcorder, sometimes you get a plasma tv...it all depends on what they throw in the box.

ALWAYS BUY 3 BAGS OF CRAP!

How much are they usually?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that sucks, atleast you get to keep trying the fun part...my favorite part... :-X

lokizilla Wrote:trying to get pregnant again.

The only difference is that she has a partner...

Sorry to hear that, Loki.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 12-09-2008

lokizilla Wrote:Is sad, my body hijacked me, and didn't give up the goods. Back to the trying to get pregnant again.
That sucks. My wife and I are going through the same thing, it's not fun. You get your hopes up and then nothing. Sometimes it seems like it will never happen but we have to stay positive and keep hoping and praying. Smile

Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that sucks, atleast you get to keep trying the fun part...my favorite part... :-X

The only difference is that she has a partner...

nice one beckyp

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:The only difference is that she has a partner...

nice one beckyp

Someone has to pick up the slack while she's away.

where is she anyway? finals?

Jiggy Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Is sad, my body hijacked me, and didn't give up the goods. Back to the trying to get pregnant again.
That sucks. My wife and I are going through the same thing, it's not fun. You get your hopes up and then nothing. Sometimes it seems like it will never happen but we have to stay positive and keep hoping and praying. Smile

Thanks. It looked like Chris was going to cry when the Ultrasound woman showed us the barren womb.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 12-09-2008

lokizilla Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:That sucks. My wife and I are going through the same thing, it's not fun. You get your hopes up and then nothing. Sometimes it seems like it will never happen but we have to stay positive and keep hoping and praying. Smile

Thanks. It looked like Chris was going to cry when the Ultrasound woman showed us the barren womb.
Well I hope it all eventually works out for you guys. One thing is for sure with all the heartache it is going into trying to have one, when it does happen I will never take my kids for granted.

Jiggy Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Thanks. It looked like Chris was going to cry when the Ultrasound woman showed us the barren womb.
Well I hope it all eventually works out for you guys. One thing is for sure with all the heartache it is going into trying to have one, when it does happen I will never take my kids for granted.

I agree, as bad as this is, it makes me angry when I see people take their kids for granted. I'm 33 years old. I don't have many fertile years left...

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-09-2008

Fuster should come in here and share some "trying to have a baby" stories.

potthole Wrote:Fuster should come in here and share some "trying to have a baby" stories.

Should I be scared of this??

Oh no, not at all. I'll let him give the good details, but long story short, after 11 years of trying, they had basically given up. Then, a couple of months ago, they got some very good news.

potthole Wrote:Oh no, not at all. I'll let him give the good details, but long story short, after 11 years of trying, they had basically given up. Then, a couple of months ago, they got some very good news.

I'm glad to hear that. I am so happy for him. It also gives me hope.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-09-2008

Waiting for the office to start...

You'll be waiting for a couple of days. Wink