FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 12-09-2008

potthole Wrote:You'll be waiting for a couple of days. Wink
They have it on TBS @ 10 too. (eastern time)

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-10-2008

... waiting for a bag of crap. Another Woot-off today.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-10-2008

eating my breakfast and trying to enjoy my day.
Hopefully going to buy 3 bags of crap today....... Smile wonder what I'll get!!!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-10-2008

Jiggy Wrote:
potthole Wrote:You'll be waiting for a couple of days. Wink
They have it on TBS @ 10 too. (eastern time)

Ah, gotcha. That's what I miss without cable.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-10-2008

trying not to fall asleep ......zzzzzzzz......

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-10-2008

Watching South Park...

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-11-2008

...flipping the eff out. The repo man just towed my car away by accident. I missed my husband cussing his stupid ass out cause I was flying down the road trying to find him to find out why....the Effers been paid for for at least 3 years....stupid a-hole. Now I'll never go back to sleep....and now there's a thunderstorm so my kids ought to be waking up any minute now........ >Sad

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-11-2008

your momma Wrote:...flipping the eff out. The repo man just towed my car away by accident. I missed my husband cussing his stupid ass out cause I was flying down the road trying to find him to find out why....the effers been paid for for at least 3 years....stupid a-hole. Now I'll never go back to sleep....and now there's a thunderstorm so my kids ought to be waking up any minute now........ >Sad

That's a crappy night!!

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 12-11-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:The only difference is that she has a partner...

nice one beckyp

idle hands spend time at the genitals and we all know how much God hates that.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-11-2008

lokizilla Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Well I hope it all eventually works out for you guys. One thing is for sure with all the heartache it is going into trying to have one, when it does happen I will never take my kids for granted.

I agree, as bad as this is, it makes me angry when I see people take their kids for granted. I'm 33 years old. I don't have many fertile years left...

Don't want to get into a political/religious debate, but that's why abortion has always bothered me. So many good couples put their whole lives into trying to conceive, so how dare you take your pregnancy for granted? Even as a teenager at risk for having in unwanted pregnancy I knew there was no way I could have an abortion.

mainerliser Wrote:
your momma Wrote:...flipping the eff out. The repo man just towed my car away by accident. I missed my husband cussing his stupid ass out cause I was flying down the road trying to find him to find out why....the effers been paid for for at least 3 years....stupid a-hole. Now I'll never go back to sleep....and now there's a thunderstorm so my kids ought to be waking up any minute now........ :-[

That's a crappy night!!

It's all good now, thanks. Just a mistake on his part...but definitely not how you want to be woken up at 11 at night....and only 1 kid got up but she went right back to sleep.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-11-2008

Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:nice one beckyp

idle hands spend time at the genitals and we all know how much God hates that.

Kittens hate that too . . .

Right now I'm.... - chlietoris63 - 12-11-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:idle hands spend time at the genitals and we all know how much God hates that.

Kittens hate that too . . .

Obviously, I need to "find myself" more. We have a feral cat program here. ( Stupidest program ever!!)

Essentially, they catch all the cats; they then spay or neuter them, vaccinate them and PUT them back on the island. I applaud the responsibility of making these feral fur balls safe, but I have three large dogs and if one of my dogs grabs one of these cats, I get fined. WTF??? I hate cats anyway.. they are attitudinal little s&its!!

Fortunately, they make great appetizers! Try them sauteed with Bearnaise sauce for your next big soiree'. Wink

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-11-2008

chlietoris63 Wrote:Fortunately, they make great appetizers! Try them sauteed with Bearnaise sauce for your next big soiree'. Wink

Weak.

sunshyne Wrote:lol yeah damn corrupt cops actually, I think its because I'm moving into a new house and I realized we have quite an arsenal of weaponry and ammo, as I was carrying it into our new place.

Sort of rethinking that luncheon with sunshyne today . . . yikes!

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-11-2008

lol, I promise to be good!

I'm still alive . . . and ready for nap after lunch with Sunshyne! We had a great time and made plans to do it again in the near future. I talked her ears off (sorry about that), but I promised to get her new ones for Christmas!!

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-11-2008

Did you get some? Wink

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-11-2008

On break at boring work....

Admin Wrote:Did you get some? Wink

Hell yeah cuz! It would have made you proud . . .

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 12-11-2008

...getting back into the mood to try to adapt my favorite Christmas book into a screenplay.

(The Life and Times of Santa Claus, by Julie Lane)

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 12-11-2008

Watching a video on the GI Joe movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8oZ0npUy0&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Smile

...also, gassy.

I had a great time at lunch with Queenie!

Scissors?

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-11-2008

wondering who hates me enough to knock me back 1,261 karma points?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wondering who hates me enough to knock me back 1,261 karma points?

man, thats harsh!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wondering who hates me enough to knock me back 1,261 karma points?

...also curious as to who hates me too. DAMMIT!!! Who keeps smiting me?!?! Least you can do is announce it....."hey Ana, umm, your stupid...-1!"

Karma is giveth, and then taketh away......

someone just did it now..........................

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-11-2008

Biff's trollin' for another date...

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-11-2008

heading home

see everyone at work tomorrow!

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-11-2008

your momma Wrote:

...also curious as to who hates me too. DAMMIT!!! Who keeps smiting me?!?! Least you can do is announce it....."hey Ana, umm, your stupid...-1!"

Karma is giveth, and then taketh away......

someone just did it now..........................

Yeah! Me too. Don't know how I got so low when I was posting less! Hmmmmmmm...........

Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 12-11-2008

I am waiting for my pizza to get done..............

Right now I'm.... - dino - 12-11-2008

plumpenut Wrote:I am waiting for my pizza to get done..............
Just got done eatin mine Smile
So tasty!

Right now I'm.... - shaun - 12-11-2008

more lost than I think I've ever been.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-11-2008

about to eat

also, smite me plzy

Quote:I am waiting for my pizza to get done..............

Whereas I'm waiting for my second pizza to be done.

Right now I'm.... - deb - 12-11-2008

...going to go look at the back of my eye lids...good night!

...suddenly wanting pizza.

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-12-2008

Getting ready to go to bed.