FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 12-16-2008

lokizilla Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:You need to get nicer friends.

She's my friend's wife. I just met her that night at the party....

What can I say...I'm an idiot that doesn't know how to read.

Queenie Wrote:Telling everyone in the office (while laughing hysterically) about the girl who flipped me and Plungee off on the way to work.

Is it Story Time with Queenie, or is that the jist of it?

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-16-2008

0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Telling everyone in the office (while laughing hysterically) about the girl who flipped me and Plungee off on the way to work.

Is it Story Time with Queenie, or is that the jist of it?

Ok, so most people on the board know that Plungee and I ride to work together. We live in BFE and have to take back roads to the interstate. We woke up this morning expecting snow, but didn't see anything on the ground. When we pulled out of the driveway, we realized that the road was a solid sheet of ice. We started down the road knowing it was quite slick. While taking our time, we came upon 2 other drivers, but they were going uberslow, to the point of being dangerous. The first vehicle was a van. He slipped and slid and finally just pulled ot the side of the road to let a more normal driver pass. After passing the van, we come upon the second vehicle, a dumb bitch/slut/whore who didn't know how to drive on ice. So Plungee, seeing this, decided to stay in the passing lane and carefully go around her. While steadily going around this idiot, she rolls her window down and flips us off. But not just momentarily, the entire Effin time! We got around her with no problem, except that we couldn't get the damn camera out quick enough to shoot a picture for the cover of The Village Idiot. It took us a while to get to the interstate, but not as long as that moron, who, without doubt, went into the ditch because she refused to drive with 2 hands.

THE END!

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-16-2008

We want the story Queenie

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-16-2008

I don't understand what word is getting replaced with ambulance driver?

sunshyne Wrote:I don't understand what word is getting replaced with ambulance driver?

The word is i-d-i-o-t . . .

Going to the office Christmas party.

no Effin liquor involved . . . boring!!

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 12-16-2008

I wonder if people who flip others off like that know they only get used for comical reference in future stories.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-16-2008

Queenie Wrote:Going to the office Christmas party.

no effin liquor involved . . . boring!!

check your boss's desk...3rd drawer on the left under the moose pics.

sunshyne Wrote:I don't understand what word is getting replaced with ambulance driver?

If you look around the room and don't see one....it's you. Wink

No, Queenie straightened me out, I know its not me, I may be a little naive, but i'm no idiot

Today must be the day to be flipped off, I was waiting to turn on to the bridge into Nash. and roads weren't in the greatest condition, and I had left my house in plenty of time to not be late for work. I was waiting for traffic to stop before I pulled out, the light turned green and I pulled forward, but apparently not fast enough for the idiot behind me to honk his horn and flip me off as he drove past. I just smiled and waved.
Sweet retribution was that he got stuck in the traffic in the lane he chose, as I calmly drove by.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-16-2008

Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Is it Story Time with Queenie, or is that the jist of it?

Ok, so most people on the board know that Plungee and I ride to work together. We live in BFE and have to take back roads to the interstate. We woke up this morning expecting snow, but didn't see anything on the ground. When we pulled out of the driveway, we realized that the road was a solid sheet of ice. We started down the road knowing it was quite slick. While taking our time, we came upon 2 other drivers, but they were going uberslow, to the point of being dangerous. The first vehicle was a van. He slipped and slid and finally just pulled ot the side of the road to let a more normal driver pass. After passing the van, we come upon the second vehicle, a dumb bitch/slut/whore who didn't know how to drive on ice. So Plungee, seeing this, decided to stay in the passing lane and carefully go around her. While steadily going around this ambulance driver, she rolls her window down and flips us off. But not just momentarily, the entire effin time! We got around her with no problem, except that we couldn't get the damn camera out quick enough to shoot a picture for the cover of The Village ambulance driver. It took us a while to get to the interstate, but not as long as that ambulance driver, who, without doubt, went into the ditch because she refused to drive with 2 hands.

THE END!

Flipping somebody off because they are passing you... lame.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 12-16-2008

enjoying some cheese and crackers.

mmmm, Ho made choc chip cookies!!!

( I did not call my wife a "ho", my daughter made them...)

jus' P Wrote:mmmm, Ho made choc chip cookies!!!

So, you called your daughter a ho? Sounds better to me. ???

airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:mmmm, Ho made choc chip cookies!!!

So, you called your daughter a ho? Sounds better to me. ???

I don't know about "better", but it was definitely safer.....

jus' P Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:So, you called your daughter a ho? Sounds better to me. ???

preach on brother

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-16-2008

...wondering why motownsports message board won't let me register, and tells me that my e-mail is banned. Oh well, I was probably just going to play games anyway.

jus' P Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:So, you called your daughter a ho? Sounds better to me. ???

I'm telling . . . :-X

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 12-16-2008

Just got home from getting a molar extracted.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-16-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:...wondering why motownsports message board won't let me register, and tells me that my e-mail is banned. Oh well, I was probably just going to play games anyway.

Have you had an account there before?

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-16-2008

Watching the news....

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 12-16-2008

home from a long day of work... bored.. wishing christmas were over already...

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 12-16-2008

drinking hot cocoa.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 12-16-2008

Watching "The L Word" season 5 and playing Civilization 3

Right now I'm.... - dino - 12-16-2008

Watchin the biggest loser.....Them's some weight losin' Mo' Fo's!!!

On a side note...one of the contestants stated when she got booted "it is what it is"

Titan ! Wrote:Watching "The L Word" season 5 and playing Civilization 3

Did you see Heroes last night? It was pretty awesome. At the end though, when they started the new chapter and Nathan was talking to the dude in the limo, I told Plungee, "That's freakin Obama!" I bet they remade that part after he won the race. If McCain had won, it would have been some old white dude. It was classic. We got a big laugh. Can't wait until February 2, 2009!!!

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 12-16-2008

...waiting for The Mentalist to start, eating some Doritos.

Absolutely! I love The Mentalist! He reminds me of Crocodile Dundee in a way. Especially when he tilts his head when "reading minds."

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-16-2008

watching charlie brown christmas with my boy

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-16-2008

Watching "The Office". Long damn day...

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-17-2008

potthole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:...wondering why motownsports message board won't let me register, and tells me that my e-mail is banned. Oh well, I was probably just going to play games anyway.

Have you had an account there before?

Yes, do tell.

Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 12-17-2008

playing on facebook. enjoying my newest add. gotta love jenna

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-17-2008

getting ready for bed...I am getting sleepy......

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-17-2008

Admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Have you had an account there before?

Yes, do tell.

I'm pretty sure that I haven't. I kinda stumbled upon it yesterday, and tried registering, just to play around. It told me that my e-mail has been banned. No big deal. I probably don't need another way to waste time at work.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 12-17-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Watching "The L Word" season 5 and playing Civilization 3

Did you see Heroes last night? It was pretty awesome. At the end though, when they started the new chapter and Nathan was talking to the dude in the limo, I told Plungee, "That's freakin Obama!" I bet they remade that part after he won the race. If McCain had won, it would have been some old white dude. It was classic. We got a big laugh. Can't wait until February 2, 2009!!!

I missed Heroes this week, which is okay, because the last couple times I watched it I had no idea what was going on. So now im just waiting for the DVD.

Lost is coming back soon too, looking forward to that one.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 12-17-2008

learning the crystal skulls are real and will save the world from doom in 2012.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 12-17-2008

Ready for lunch. And the end of the year. I hope next years better. I doubt it though.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-17-2008

Right now I'm:

Leaving to watch my son performe as a Christmas Tree in a 1st grade Program.

Catch Everyone on the flipside

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-17-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Leaving to watch my son performe as a Christmas Tree in a 1st grade Program.

Catch Everyone on the flipside

Must have pictures posted tomorrow!!