FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 12-24-2008

mainerliser Wrote:I had a half day today, and now I'm off until Jan. 5th. Boy do I need this vacation. If all goes well my divorce will be final on Dec. 31st at 2:30! Keep your fingers crossed for me. My STBX is trying to delay it.

Whats his deal? Why do you think he is trying to delay it? My divorce wasn't my choice, but I realized My marriage wasn't going to work anymore, so I didn't contest. I wasn't at all happy about it. I may have pouted, but I didn't drag my feet.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-24-2008

Sorry to hear of your marriage woes mainer, hope it goes well for you.

Right now I'm breaking up fights between kids cause they got up too early....they need a nap already.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 12-24-2008

Mad Dog Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I had a half day today, and now I'm off until Jan. 5th. Boy do I need this vacation. If all goes well my divorce will be final on Dec. 31st at 2:30! Keep your fingers crossed for me. My STBX is trying to delay it.

Whats his deal? Why do you think he is trying to delay it? My divorce wasn't my choice, but I realized My marriage wasn't going to work anymore, so I didn't contest. I wasn't at all happy about it. I may have pouted, but I didn't drag my feet.

He's probably just pissy that he thought he could take his wife and kids for granted, not thinking Lisa would have the balls to kick him out. Good for you, leave that a-hole out to dry.

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-24-2008

Relaxing before having to go to work on Christmas Eve.

Right now I'm.... - jerseygirl - 12-24-2008

baking Christmas cookies and cleaning the house between the oven timer beeping...

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-24-2008

jerseygirl Wrote:baking Christmas cookies and cleaning the house between the oven timer beeping...

I'm so envious.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-24-2008

Loving life . . .

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-24-2008

Titan ! Wrote:

Sorry to hear that he's trying to delay it Lisa. Want me to drive out there and give him persuasion "Jersey" style ?

I'd LOVE it!!!

Allyson Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Whats his deal? Why do you think he is trying to delay it? My divorce wasn't my choice, but I realized My marriage wasn't going to work anymore, so I didn't contest. I wasn't at all happy about it. I may have pouted, but I didn't drag my feet.

He's probably just pissy that he thought he could take his wife and kids for granted, not thinking Lisa would have the balls to kick him out. Good for you, leave that a-hole out to dry.

Ohhhh, the reason is a gem!!! He doesn't want the divorce until February because, by law, I'm still paying his health insurance. He just started a new job (because he got fired from his last one) and won't be able to get insurance until then. Apparently the proceeds from selling the $250,000 house that we owned wasn't enough for him!!! He got all the proceeds, you'd think he could afford a COBRA payment for a month on his own!! So, yes Allyson, he still thinks he can take advantage of me and manipulate me. And he's mad that I have made a good life for me and the girls in our new home that I own, while he is living in two rooms of a house that one of his sisters friends owns. 45 years old and back to roommates! That's progress!

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-24-2008

Waiting for the clock to strike 2pm. Then I'm outtie!!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-24-2008

Titan ! Wrote:

Sorry to hear that he's trying to delay it Lisa. Want me to drive out there and give him persuasion "Jersey" style ?

Sit on him? ;D

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-24-2008

Looking forward to making prime rib for dinner. The bottle of wine is chilling, and in a couple of hours, food prep will begin.

Right now I'm.... - shaun - 12-24-2008

Bored as hell. Christmas can be the best time of the year, or the worst. I think this year it'll be the latter for me.

I'm with you Shaun!! What's up with you?

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-24-2008

Chillin' with my fiance's parents.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-24-2008

...waiting for the girls to fall asleep so I can get the Santa stuff over and done with!

Santa stuff done!!! I worked the girls hard cleaning all day. They were tired!!!! Merry Christmas all!!! I hope you all have a good day especially you titan!!).

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-24-2008

Sad my Mother in law got the Guitar Hero for playstation 3 instead of the Wii..... no rocking out for me

Right now I'm.... - shaun - 12-25-2008

mainerliser Wrote:I'm with you Shaun!! What's up with you?

Nothing at all lol. Just sat around all day playing video games and such. Probably same thing tomorrow.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 12-25-2008

Merry Christmas from Nashvegas!!!!!!

The Queen and I...

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-25-2008

jus' P Wrote:Merry Christmas from Nashvegas!!!!!!

The Queen and I...

Speak for yourself . . . bah humbug!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I am officially wrapped out . . .

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 12-25-2008

Merry Christmas!

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-25-2008

Chillin' at home.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 12-26-2008

missing being cuddled...

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-26-2008

Still suffering from wrapper's back . . .

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-26-2008

Recovering from being puked on.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-26-2008

^ ok whats the story

just got with dinner, gonna watch some college ball

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-26-2008

watching dateline and getting ready for bed.
still recovering from Christmas hangover.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-26-2008

With the in-laws. I swear, every single time we drive down here, there is something that makes the drive suck... get lost due to a detour, fog so thick you can't see the road, huge snowstorm...

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-27-2008

Is happy to be home.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-27-2008

Watching the Dark Knight.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-27-2008

'bout to play some madden

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-27-2008

About to go back to bed.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-27-2008

Peachs Wrote:missing being cuddled...

Me too!!
I was worried about you Peaches! Hadn't seen you on here for a few days. Everything all right?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-27-2008

smoking coffee and drinking cigarettes

Right now I'm.... - shaun - 12-27-2008

imatoolhed Wrote:smoking coffee and drinking cigarettes

... wait a second

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 12-27-2008

mainerliser Wrote:

Me too!!
I was worried about you Peaches! Hadn't seen you on here for a few days. Everything all right?

I'm fine just some personal issues I'm working on... not much for wanting to make it board fodder, so for the moment, its just personal stuffs...

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 12-27-2008

Where did your boyfriend/husband go?

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-27-2008

Peachs Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Me too!!

I'm fine just some personal issues I'm working on... not much for wanting to make it board fodder, so for the moment, its just personal stuffs...

LOVE the avatar. Take care!!!

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-27-2008

Looking at new trucks......