FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 08-07-2008

sluttynurse Wrote:
Admin Wrote:How many weeks were the triplets? How did she die?

It was a planned C-section, but it was over a month early because with triplets they were running out of room and her blood pressure was dropping. But they didn't forsee any real problems at all. As soon as they took the first baby she lost consciousness and never gained it back. She basically bled to death. She was only 42. And a week before Christmas only made it that much more devastating. It was all over the news...you could google it.

The triplets are doing really well though. They are 7 months old now. Their dad is having a hard time being a single dad to 3 who just lost his wife. That's why the Kings are having the fundraiser.

My sister had triplets at 25 weeks. The baby girl didn't make it, but the boys are now 13 and doing well, except at age 2 when they got their MMR booster, autism set in. But all in all, they are still doing well.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 08-07-2008

sluttynurse Wrote:
Admin Wrote:How many weeks were the triplets? How did she die?

It was a planned C-section, but it was over a month early because with triplets they were running out of room and her blood pressure was dropping. But they didn't forsee any real problems at all. As soon as they took the first baby she lost consciousness and never gained it back. She basically bled to death. She was only 42. And a week before Christmas only made it that much more devastating. It was all over the news...you could google it.

The triplets are doing really well though. They are 7 months old now. Their dad is having a hard time being a single dad to 3 who just lost his wife. That's why the Kings are having the fundraiser.

Jeebus. That is just terrible.

As a parent of multiples I can imagine how difficult that must be.

Trying to figure out what i'm gonna eat for lunch . . .

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 08-07-2008

Queenie Wrote:Trying to figure out what i'm gonna eat for lunch . . .
Queenie Wrote:What a coinkidinky . . . I love to sniff yamsacks too!!

Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Trying to figure out what i'm gonna eat for lunch . . .
Queenie Wrote:What a coinkidinky . . . I love to sniff yamsacks too!!

Well done Biff . . . but I saving that for tomorrow!!

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-07-2008

stuck at home with a stomach virus. it's not my favorite thing.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-07-2008

Jo Wrote:stuck at home with a stomach virus. it's not my favorite thing.

you can puke all you want...but if i hear that you pooped....then i'm sorry to say we're done Undecided

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-07-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:stuck at home with a stomach virus. it's not my favorite thing.

you can puke all you want...but if i hear that you pooped....then i'm sorry to say we're done Undecided

wow. i was expecting the opposite from you. Howie's into dingleberries.

Right now I'm.... - Wiener Poopie - 08-07-2008

Right now I'm....not working

Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can puke all you want...but if i hear that you pooped....then i'm sorry to say we're done Undecided

wow. i was expecting the opposite from you. Howie's into dingleberries.

what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

[Image: girlsdontpoop.gif]

Right now I'm.... - fistor!@# - 08-07-2008

Jo Wrote:wow. i was expecting the opposite from you. Howie's into dingleberries.

what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

How many different means of pooping are there? I live such a sheltered life.

Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

hush you!

Right now I'm.... - joesschwantz - 08-07-2008

Listening to today's podcast. Missed the last hour.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 08-07-2008

just getting home after taking Shaun to his motorcycle license test.. he passed...

Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what? no! I said no pooping...by any means.

Not sure, but here are some type of poopie:

Ghost Poopie: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Corn Poopie: Self explanatory

Prairie Dog Poopie: The kind that just keeps sticking its little head out and going back in.

Upper Class Poopie: The kind that does not smell.

Atomic Poopie: The kind that burns on the way out and it still burns hours after you poopie.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 08-07-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:How many different means of pooping are there? I live such a sheltered life.

Ghost Poopie: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Prairie Dog Poopie: The kind that just keeps sticking its little head out and going back in.

Atomic Poopie: The kind that burns on the way out and it still burns hours after you poopie.

Who are you and what have you done with the Queen???

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 08-07-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:How many different means of pooping are there? I live such a sheltered life.

What about the kind that marks up the whole toilet? Grafitti Poopie?

and the Kind that just can't flush down? Herpes Poopie?

Queenie Wrote:[quote author=fistor board=bs thread=794 post=25677 time=1218133700]

my 5 yo son had 3 ears of corn last night for dinner....i was certain I would be seeing it again...

Rock Monster Wrote:What about the kind that marks up the whole toilet? Grafitti Poopie?

and the Kind that just can't flush down? Herpes Poopie?

Drinker Poopie: The kind you have after a long night of drinking. It's most noticable trait is the skid marks at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

Lincoln Log Poopie: This kind of poopie is so huge, you are afraid to flush without breaking it up.

Queenie Wrote:[quote author=fistor board=bs thread=794 post=25677 time=1218133700]

my 5 yo son had 3 ears of corn last night for dinner....i was certain I would be seeing it again...

Oh Howie don't let your child have too much corn. You know why you see it again, because the stomach cannot digest it. One ear of corn is sufficient for vitamin's sake.

Right now I'm.... - Wiener Poopie - 08-07-2008

Weiner poopie: The coolest poopie of all poopies!

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 08-07-2008

I feel like Im listening to the show and they are stuck on S talk....

Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=janicem board=bs thread=794 post=25744 time=1218137862]

Oh Howie don't let your child have too much corn. You know why you see it again, because the stomach cannot digest it. One ear of corn is sufficient for vitamin's sake.

he'll be ok....I know why you see the corn again....us poopie/snatches have iron clad stomachs...

my boy once asked for a can of greenbeans for breakfast....i figured...hell, it's better than lucky charms...

ate the whole damn thing

jus' P Wrote:I feel like Im listening to the show and they are stuck on S talk....

Sorry love!! But they asked. :-*

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-07-2008

I always wondered what it would be like if I went on an all corn and peanut diet for a week or two

Titan ! Wrote:I always wondered what it would be like if I went on an all corn and peanut diet for a week or two

If you decide to do so, I would suggest a laxative.

Right now I'm.... - kate - 08-07-2008

Who cut the cheese, who cut the cheese?

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 08-08-2008

Kate Wrote:Who cut the cheese, who cut the cheese?

Why you know it was Uncle Pullfinger!!

Fixing to get in the shower . . . woke up at 4:40 and haven't been able to go back to sleep . . . it's gonna be a long day! Sad

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 08-08-2008

Trying to get motivated at work... but instead drinking coffee and fiddling around on these boards... oh, and being happy it is Friday. Big Grin

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-08-2008

wondering why a pint of gin sounded like a good idea last night

Titan ! Wrote:wondering why a pint of gin sounded like a good idea last night

<<handing Titan some aspirin

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-08-2008

still stuck at home with a stomach virus and realizing that living across from a beach with 80 degree weather and a stomach virus is torture.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 08-08-2008

...stick to beer, you'll be alright..(Pat Godwin)

Right now I'm.... - Wiener Poopie - 08-08-2008

Jo Wrote:still stuck at home with a stomach virus and realizing that living across from a beach with 80 degree weather and a stomach virus is torture.

Go swimming, if you have to puke anywhere is fair game!

wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:still stuck at home with a stomach virus and realizing that living across from a beach with 80 degree weather and a stomach virus is torture.

Go swimming, if you have to puke anywhere is fair game!

your ideas are golden. yup.....

Right now I'm.... - elranito - 08-08-2008

Meh, that is one of the bummers about working out here in Holland... the beach is always so close... yet here I am... not at the beach.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-08-2008

Queenie Wrote:

<<handing Titan some aspirin

I tried the vitamans, water, and egg bacon sandwich on burnt toast cure that we talked about in the other thread, and it seems to work. Sort of.

Right now I'm.... - Wiener Poopie - 08-08-2008

Right now I'm....not working and listing to Limp Bizkit, it brings back memories

[quote="wienerpoopie"]Right now I'm....not working and listing to Limp Bizkit, it brings back memories