FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-29-2008

Doing math. Basically to figure if I can afford a new truck. Took a look at a nice one tonight.

Right now I'm.... - shaun - 12-30-2008

Just do it. Don't worry about money.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 12-30-2008

Yeah the world is going to end in 2012 anyway, didn't you know? The Mayan calendar stops at 2012 so that means that the world is being destroyed.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 12-30-2008

Do you honestly believe that? I know some people are hard core believers.....

Right now I'm.... - loosewendy - 12-30-2008

Running best of and still trying to wake up. Stupid alarm clocks and their easy to access "off" buttons.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 12-30-2008

loosewendy Wrote:Running best of and still trying to wake up. Stupid alarm clocks and their easy to access "off" buttons.

Not unlike your easy to access.....

nevermind. I'll be good.

Rock Monster Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:Running best of and still trying to wake up. Stupid alarm clocks and their easy to access "off" buttons.

Not unlike your easy to access.....

nevermind. I'll be good.

I'm "loose" not "easy"... get it right!

loosewendy Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Not unlike your easy to access.....

nevermind. I'll be good.

I'm "loose" not "easy"... get it right!

I tried to warn you, that after having me, all other men might not "measure up" and you may be thought of as loose, but you thought you would heal up nicely. Give it another year or two, and you may be back to your old self.

Rock Monster Wrote:
loosewendy Wrote:I'm "loose" not "easy"... get it right!

I tried to warn you, that after having me, all other men might not "measure up" and you may be thought of as loose, but you thought you would heal up nicely. Give it another year or two, and you may be back to your old self.

The stitches helped.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 12-30-2008

Mad Dog Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:So....what IS the perfect record?!

The perfect 0 - 16 the Detroit Lions amassed this football year. Maybe they will take up tennis.

OK....so, when I read that I was thinking music! I think I might be old!!!!

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 12-30-2008

Jiggy Wrote:Yeah the world is going to end in 2012 anyway, didn't you know? The Mayan calendar stops at 2012 so that means that the world is being destroyed.

no, no, thats when the Zombies are coming.

shawnp Wrote:Doing math. Basically to figure if I can afford a new truck. Took a look at a nice one tonight.
get a Tundra

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-30-2008

get me one too

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 12-30-2008

Jiggy Wrote:Yeah the world is going to end in 2012 anyway, didn't you know? The Mayan calendar stops at 2012 so that means that the world is being destroyed.

You know they may have never finished it because of all the diseases brought over from the invaders that killed them off....

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 12-30-2008

sunshyne Wrote:
shawnp Wrote:Doing math. Basically to figure if I can afford a new truck. Took a look at a nice one tonight.
get a Tundra
I don't want to walk anywhere though......

FORD!

shawnp Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:get a Tundra
I don't want to walk anywhere though......

FORD!

You don't want to walk anywhere but you're buying a ford?

I towed my brother home in his ford 3 times a week for nearly a month. Truck was messed up and nobody could figure out why...so he sold it.

I used to be a Ford fan, owned a ford every car I've had since I could drive. we traded my husband's ford truck in for a Tundra. It is the best truck ever. No complaints. Other than the fact we had to get a white on instead of a black one.

On the other hand, we traded my thunderbird and his explorer in for my new focus, and it sucks, falls apart, first the A/C, then the tires, now the radio, and it was the best model of the Focuses you could get. Its just barely over a year old. Needless to say, when it comes time to trade it in, I'm getting a Toyota or a Nissan.

I've had 4 cars in my life:

Eagle Summit - ugly ass car, ran great, minimal repairs (transmission) sold at 120-130,000 miles

Saturn SC2 - P.O.S.; Repaired Engine twice, transmission, plastic panels are not a good thing in 0 degree weather - will never own another Saturn. pretty much gave away after engine died second time

Mercury Cougar - Great car, no problems other than a fan relay. Totaled out after 145,000 miles, still ran like new.

Oldsmobile 88 - grandma car, runs great, starting to fall apart after 10 years and 190,000 miles.

wife has a Toyota Highlander and it's awesome. Father in law has a basic 1/2 ton tundra and it looks like hell. Farm truck that has been wedged between trees so tightly that the trees had to be cut down to get the truck out.

Back in the day cars use to die at around 100k miles. Nowadays you buy a truck used at 100k miles...know what the differance was? Quality of the production...know why? The japs stepped in and upped the quality of production. Granted they had a few bad years with bodies and frames as their construction wasn't use to our salty winter roads and the trucks would rust out, but the motors and trannies were still ready to run.

Maybe we need to take this to the Domestic vs Import thread in Touchy Subject ;D

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-30-2008

shaun Wrote:Just do it. Don't worry about money.

Yea-- no. That opinion is what got our country into such an effed up financial situation to begin with.

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 12-30-2008

Cold and chappy.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 12-30-2008

Feeling puny . . . Sad

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 12-30-2008

Feeling like my head is about to pop.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 12-30-2008

Wishing that I had more than two good nights sleep in the last two months.

Admin Wrote:Wishing that I had more than two good nights sleep in the last two months.

I'm with you on that idea. Eff a bunch of insomniatic nights. Crap gets old after a while.

Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Wishing that I had more than two good nights sleep in the last two months.

I'm with you on that idea. Eff a bunch of insomniatic nights. Crap gets old after a while.

It's not insomnia. Unless insomnia is brought about by a screaming baby who gets so mad about not being picked up she makes herself throw up. Well then it's insomnia.

At least you have something to spend your time doing while being awake . . . okay, nevermind, you win.

you have that too?

mine hasn't thrown up yet, but she gets herself really really worked up.

Hell, if I'm holding her she screams and cries but as soon as mom grabs her up...she looks at me and smiles....

brat

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you have that too?

She gets as pissed as a baby can get pissed and lets the world know about it.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Hell, if I'm holding her she screams and cries but as soon as mom grabs her up...she looks at me and smiles....

brat

She was smiling at me last night when we gave her a bottle to get her settled down but I know all too well that smiling back is the enabling she is searching for.

Right now I'm :

Eating a roastbeef/pastrami/cheese/pickle/horseradish sauce sammich.

:-X

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 12-30-2008

your momma Wrote:Do you honestly believe that? I know some people are hard core believers.....

HELL to the NO!

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 12-30-2008

Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you have that too?

She gets as pissed as a baby can get pissed and lets the world know about it.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Hell, if I'm holding her she screams and cries but as soon as mom grabs her up...she looks at me and smiles....

brat

She was smiling at me last night when we gave her a bottle to get her settled down but I know all too well that smiling back is the enabling she is searching for.

Babys can get pretty pissed, My daughter had colic for eight months. It was HELL. :-[

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-30-2008

just got done with working outside all day and then snow blowing mine and the neighbors driveways

hot chocolate here i come

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 12-30-2008

I believe you mean Hot Black.

Right now I'm.... - dolph - 12-30-2008

Watching the wings.

hotzester Wrote:I believe you mean Hot Black.

wasist

Indy backside!

/triple tailwhip

Watching reruns of the office.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 12-31-2008

watching pass time