FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - dino - 01-09-2009

Queenie Wrote:In lieu of an ass whopping, maybe you could share this with them:

[Image: dude_thats_rude.jpg]

What the hell kind of fun is that? :Smile

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 01-09-2009

Pretending to work. I wonder where my boss is...

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-09-2009

Krystal Wrote:Pretending to work. I wonder where my boss is...

Watch out, he/she will be behind you before you know it!!

My lawyer's been out all day. She was supposed to be back a couple of hours ago, though... Oh, well. Even if she were here, she never comes to my cubicle before 4:45, and only then because she wants something out before 5.

Krystal Wrote:My lawyer's been out all day. She was supposed to be back a couple of hours ago, though... Oh, well. Even if she were here, she never comes to my cubicle before 4:45, and only then because she wants something out before 5.

I know that situation all too well.

I just hope they get the case mediated, because I'm sick of filing for it.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-09-2009

chillaxing

Krystal Wrote:I just hope they get the case mediated, because I'm sick of filing for it.

We've had mediation cases that took a week though.

Right now I'm.... - dolph - 01-09-2009

Waiting for the woman to get home.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-09-2009

Cleaning house for my big divorce party tomorrow. Seriously, if any of you are in the Portland Maine area, let me know and come on over!!

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-09-2009

Have one for me! Congratulations! That's a little too far to travel. Wink

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-09-2009

^what she said

have fun

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-10-2009

heading to the game!! Look for Plungee and me in the south end zone, almost directly in the middle, towards the top!!

Edit: Plungee is wearing his FB&HW hoodie. I have my FB&HW t-shirt on, but it's 4 layers under!!

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-10-2009

sweet, constantly wave your arms so its easier to pick out

Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 01-10-2009

Im watching the game.............and havn't seen you yet!

Right now I'm.... - dolph - 01-10-2009

Getting ready to go bowling, which I haven't done in about 6 years.

love bowling.......I would go right now if someone wanted to....but then again I love playing anything that is a competition.............getting a little concerened about the titans they are letting baltimore hang aroung

effing ravens

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-10-2009

watching the Panthers get smacked around...what the hell kind of shit is this? First the Titans lose and now the Panthers are practically giving the Cards the ball so they can kick a field goal. Nice job Jake.......

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-10-2009

Kicking back....

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 01-10-2009

......waiting..........

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-10-2009

your momma Wrote:watching the Panthers get smacked around...what the hell kind of shit is this? First the Titans lose and now the Panthers are practically giving the Cards the ball so they can kick a field goal. Nice job Jake.......

the better teams won and are winning imo

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-11-2009

Enjoying my only day off this week.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-11-2009

Debating if I should try to get together with an old friend I just found on Facebook. We were best friends up until he moved away in early high school- ran into each other once about three years ago, and haven't really had any contact since. We just found each other on Facebook, and I'm sure there's a lot of catching up we could do.

Admin Wrote:......waiting..........

For?

Right now I'm.... - whatwouldzappasay - 01-11-2009

Do it. I just connected with my best one night stand ever on MySpace - it was worth it! Big Grin

Heating up homemade sketti, surfing the net with the cooking channel on in the background.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-11-2009

Watching the Steelers game.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 01-11-2009

Waiting for 24 to start!!!!

:o

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 01-11-2009

potthole Wrote:Debating if I should try to get together with an old friend I just found on Facebook. We were best friends up until he moved away in early high school- ran into each other once about three years ago, and haven't really had any contact since. We just found each other on Facebook, and I'm sure there's a lot of catching up we could do.

Admin Wrote:......waiting..........

For?

Him to admit he wants to give you oral like he did back in high school ?

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-11-2009

You stay classy, big fella.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-11-2009

potthole Wrote:You stay classy, big fella.
I think he refuses.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-12-2009

watching family guy

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-12-2009

imatoolhed Wrote:
your momma Wrote:watching the Panthers get smacked around...what the hell kind of shit is this? First the Titans lose and now the Panthers are practically giving the Cards the ball so they can kick a field goal. Nice job Jake.......

the better teams won and are winning imo

Really?! Better teams? Stupid mistakes and that "missed" delay of game call are the only reasons the best teams lost. I'm going for Philly all the way!!!

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-12-2009

your momma Wrote:
imatoolhed Wrote:the better teams won and are winning imo

Really?! Better teams? Stupid mistakes and that "missed" delay of game call are the only reasons the best teams lost. I'm going for Philly all the way!!!

Me too!

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-12-2009

Right now I'm:

Excited for Xmen Origins, Wolverine

WOOT! :-X

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-12-2009

plumpenut Wrote:Im watching the game.............and havn't seen you yet!

We had to stand the entire Effing game . . . :Smile

Oh my neck. Oh my back. Oh my neck and my back!

I received an email this morning and thought this worthy of reposting.

BURGLARY IN FLORIDA (You just can't make this stuff up!!)
When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was 'a generic white cardboard box filled with a grayish-white powder.' (That's the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said, 'that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.' Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars: 'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago.' The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The cardboard box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained.

Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.

And you thought California was the land of fruits and nuts!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

right now i'm:

building a manure sampeling thingy.

10 feet of 1.5 inch pvc
11 feet of .5 inch pvc
rubber ball
t-handle

small pvc is inside larger pvc, rubber balls is glued to the bottom of the little pvc so that it 'closes' the larger pvc when drawn tight. Plunge ball end deep into manure (poop from cows/horses/pigs) and lower the ball, the tube will then fill with poo from the ten foot depth, pull ball tight again to close and you have a manure sample

YAY!

Right now I'm.... - dino - 01-12-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right now i'm:

building a manure sampeling thingy.

10 feet of 1.5 inch pvc
11 feet of .5 inch pvc
rubber ball
t-handle

small pvc is inside larger pvc, rubber balls is glued to the bottom of the little pvc so that it 'closes' the larger pvc when drawn tight. Plunge ball end deep into manure (poop from cows/horses/pigs) and lower the ball, the tube will then fill with poo from the ten foot depth, pull ball tight again to close and you have a manure sample

YAY!

Home made Coliwasa Sampler!

Look at the ingenuity on Howie!

mine is a 10 footer that i've made to break down into a five footer too...so i can sample at ten and 5 feet below...plus it'll haul easy broken down

so it does double duty

*snicker*

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:mine is a 10 footer that i've made to break down into a five footer too...so i can sample at ten and 5 feet below...plus it'll haul easy broken down

so it does double doody

*snicker*

Fixed! Tongue