FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-12-2009

Queenie Wrote:I received an email this morning and thought this worthy of reposting.

BURGLARY IN FLORIDA (You just can't make this stuff up!!)
When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was 'a generic white cardboard box filled with a grayish-white powder.' (That's the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said, 'that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.' Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars: 'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago.' The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The cardboard box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained.

Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.

And you thought California was the land of fruits and nuts!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I needed to smile today. Thank you!

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-12-2009

your momma Wrote:
imatoolhed Wrote:the better teams won and are winning imo

Really?! Better teams? Stupid mistakes and that "missed" delay of game call are the only reasons the best teams lost. I'm going for Philly all the way!!!

1 missed call isn't going to lose a game for you.

Queenie Wrote:I received an email this morning and thought this worthy of reposting.

When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was 'a generic white cardboard box filled with a grayish-white powder.' (That's the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said, 'that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.' Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars: 'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago.' The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The cardboard box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained.

Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but it's either mostly not true, or completely not true:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/cocaine.asp

Rock Monster Wrote:

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but it's either mostly not true, or completely not true:

Damn you Queenie!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

*though not really Wink

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-12-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but it's either mostly not true, or completely not true:

Damn you Queenie!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

*though not really Wink

Damn RM for just having to refute the Effing story. I never said it was completely true. I just posted what I thought was a very amusing story. And I would have gotten away with it if weren't for those meddling teenagers and RM! :-[

Queenie Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Damn you Queenie!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

*though not really Wink

Damn RM for just having to refute the effing story. I never said it was completely true. I just posted what I thought was a very amusing story. And I would have gotten away with it if weren't for those meddling teenagers and RM! :-[

You really are mad about the Titan's loss, aren't you?

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-12-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Damn RM for just having to refute the effing story. I never said it was completely true. I just posted what I thought was a very amusing story. And I would have gotten away with it if weren't for those meddling teenagers and RM! :-[

You really are mad about the Titan's loss, aren't you?

You know it RM!!!

@#*& :-[

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-12-2009

right now i'm:

planning a trip to indy in april

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 01-12-2009

I'm excited about flying down to FL on Friday Smile

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-12-2009

right now i'm:

lookin for the sweet tart that i droped....

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-12-2009

I had an alphabetic stop at the grocery store on the way home from work this evening. Needing to get a few odds and ends for some meals this week, everything I bought started with the letter B.

-Beer
-Beans
-Buns
-Beef

It was like a real-life friggin' Seasame Street.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-12-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
your momma Wrote:Really?! Better teams? Stupid mistakes and that "missed" delay of game call are the only reasons the best teams lost. I'm going for Philly all the way!!!

1 missed call isn't going to lose a game for you.

Maybe not all the time but this one sure did. GO EAGLES!!!!

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-12-2009

right now I'm getting the girls ready for bed... they're finally back in school. Already fighting about the homework.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-12-2009

warming up from working outside then blowing and shoveling the driveways

Right now I'm.... - dino - 01-12-2009

Waiting for 24......again......and trying to figure out the "presidents son issue on the show."

8-) :o 8-)

Wondering why I'm going to D.C. two days after, what's projected to be, the biggest inauguration ever? Someone didn't plan this well.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-12-2009

Business trip?

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-12-2009

Stressing about my wedding. Down for the count after a day in the cold and snow. Thank god for skid loaders and atv's.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-13-2009

trying tp keep warm ay shawn

Wind chill advisory
Clear

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-13-2009

...not sleeping thanks to the wonderful gift of insomnia... thanks mom!

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-13-2009

[quote="imatoolhed"]trying tp keep warm ay shawn

Wind chill advisory
Clear

freakin' cold!!

Wind chill advisory
Clear

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 01-13-2009

Holy S toolhead! That sucks. I'm glad we're only going to hit -10. Gotta love the arctic fronts.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-13-2009

your momma Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:1 missed call isn't going to lose a game for you.

Maybe not all the time but this one sure did. GO EAGLES!!!!

One missed call will not lose a game. Trust me, I'm a Lions fan...

What about the blown coverage on that play? Who's to say, that if the call was made, that the same result wouldn't have happened on the next play? The play didn't even put the Ravens in field goal range, so what about the next few plays? Did that missed call do that too? What about the remaining time on the clock when the Titans got the ball back? (if there was any time left) What about the 3 turnovers?

That call may have hurt, but it didn't lose the game.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 01-13-2009

still amazed the one time i flip to a news channel they're talking about how Jack Bauer's "whatever it takes" attitude should be commended. Fox News really gets at the issues.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-13-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
your momma Wrote:Maybe not all the time but this one sure did. GO EAGLES!!!!

One missed call will not lose a game. Trust me, I'm a Lions fan...

What about the blown coverage on that play? Who's to say, that if the call was made, that the same result wouldn't have happened on the next play? The play didn't even put the Ravens in field goal range, so what about the next few plays? Did that missed call do that too? What about the remaining time on the clock when the Titans got the ball back? (if there was any time left) What about the 3 turnovers?

why you always gotta be right?
forgot about the turnovers...that'll eff you every time...someone must have slipped some bong water in my drinks. :-*

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-13-2009

your momma Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:One missed call will not lose a game. Trust me, I'm a Lions fan...

why you always gotta be right?
forgot about the turnovers...that'll eff you every time...someone must have slipped some bong water in my drinks. :-*

Like I said, I'm a Lions Fan, I'm an expert at losing. :'(

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-13-2009

right now i'm:

listening to me get called to the interstate for a roll-over accident

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-13-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Wondering why I'm going to D.C. two days after, what's projected to be, the biggest inauguration ever? Someone didn't plan this well.

potthole Wrote:Business trip?

Yes. Thankfully I think we're on the other side of town though. You know...across the railroad tracks.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-13-2009

shawnp Wrote:Stressing about my wedding. Down for the count after a day in the cold and snow. Thank god for skid loaders and atv's.

Are you a logger?

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-13-2009

[quote="imatoolhed"]freakin' cold!!

Wind chill advisory
Clear

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 01-13-2009

[quote="mainerliser"]
[quote="imatoolhed"]freakin' cold!!

Wind chill advisory
Clear

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-13-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Wondering why I'm going to D.C. two days after, what's projected to be, the biggest inauguration ever? Someone didn't plan this well.

potthole Wrote:Business trip?

Yes. Thankfully I think we're on the other side of town though. You know...across the railroad tracks.

Don't think you'll have to fight too many post-event crowds over there. Might run into a mayor looking for hookers and drugs, though.

...I think that joke is probably past its expiration date, but it's the best I can come up with on the fly.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-13-2009

right now i'm:

watching people get punched right before eating

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 01-13-2009

Hoping to find a rich man so I don't have to work at jobs I hate anymore.

Or

Hoping to win the lottery so I don't have to work at jobs I hate anymore.

Krystal Wrote:Hoping to find a rich man so I don't have to work at jobs I hate anymore.

Or

I wouldn't spend too much time here.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 01-13-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Hoping to find a rich man so I don't have to work at jobs I hate anymore.

Or

I wouldn't spend too much time here.

I try not to, but sometimes I have nothing better to do at work (because I've finished my work, not blown it off).

Admin Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Where the heck are you?

Hopefully inside!

minnesota

yes, back in the warmth now

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 01-13-2009

cold... im currently cold lol

thinking I should get off the computer and exercise.