FBHW Forums
Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) (/showthread.php?tid=3358)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Allyson - 08-26-2009

(631): im pretty sure vibrators are the best invention since dinosaur chicken nuggets

(513): She made fun of how I walked so I announced to her boyfriend that I have cum on her face before.

(541): my math teacher staples burger king applications to failed tests

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 08-27-2009

Allyson Wrote:(541): my math teacher staples burger king applications to failed tests

I would do that if I were a teacher.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - imatoolhed - 08-27-2009

grilling

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 08-28-2009

damn glad it's Friday. I'll be even happier after we get through tomorrow night. Alyssa is in the County Fair beauty pageant. It's been a wild week trying to get ready for it, aaaaand trying to find a new car, aaaaand trying to get everything wrapped up for my boss so he can spend the next month at the beach.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-28-2009

Queenie Wrote:Alyssa is in the County Fair beauty pageant.

is she 18 yet?

Right Now I'm........... (part deux)

thinking about opening a bar in my home town. The bar that is currently there is going out of business and instead of buying it and keeping the bar name (like the past owners have) i'm thinking of serving normal bar food (burgers, fries, fried cheese and fried pickles) along with normal beers and running with a fire and police service theme and calling it '10-8' which is ten code for Back in Service or '10-7' which is Out of Service

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 08-28-2009

Do it! I'd come and eat your food, as long as you don't spit in my burger.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Wiener Poopie - 08-28-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right Now I'm........... (part deux)

thinking about opening a bar in my home town. The bar that is currently there is going out of business and instead of buying it and keeping the bar name (like the past owners have) i'm thinking of serving normal bar food (burgers, fries, fried cheese and fried pickles) along with normal beers and running with a fire and police service theme and calling it '10-8' which is ten code for Back in Service or '10-7' which is Out of Service

Yeah it would probably only be about $250,000

Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right Now I'm........... (part deux)

Yeah it would probably only be about $250,000

wanna go halves?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 08-28-2009

You could install fireman poles and hire strippers to slide down them!!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 08-29-2009

I'm sensing the beginning of "Howie Feltersnatch's Five Alarm Chicken Strips Club"

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 08-29-2009

If you were to take a serious look at that, Howie, I'd be willing to offer my photography/marketing skills to assist you.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 08-29-2009

potthole Wrote:If you were to take a serious look at that, Howie, I'd be willing to offer my photography/marketing skills to assist you.

Especially since your going to have strippers on Fireman poles.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - MARISSA - 08-29-2009

... going to pick Mark up from the airport. Big Grin

Mark confirmed that he's "jittery and sweaty." I'm definitely all nervous, and if I had clothes on I'd probably be sweaty too.

Wish us luck! We'll be sure to let everyone know how our crazy awkward first moments go.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 08-30-2009

Well?

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 08-30-2009

So so so proud of my baby girl!! She was 1st runner-up in the county fair pageant last night. There were 31 girls altogether in her group. She was just awesome! I was really worried about her tripping and/or falling being her first time in any size heels, but she kept it together. Below is a picture of her and one of her best friends. The age division was 13, 14 & 15. Some of the girls looked to be 23. I think that's probably why she did so well. She was just herself!! My youngest son's girlfriend fixed her hair and makeup and it was just perfect. I couldn't have been any more proud.

[Image: FOF2009.jpg]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - mainerliser - 08-30-2009

marissa Wrote:... going to pick Mark up from the airport. Big Grin

Mark confirmed that he's "jittery and sweaty." I'm definitely all nervous, and if I had clothes on I'd probably be sweaty too.

Wish us luck! We'll be sure to let everyone know how our crazy awkward first moments go.

Apparently it went well!! :wtf:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - MARISSA - 08-30-2009

admin Wrote:Well?

I'm sure you'll hear about it on the radio, but...

It went pretty much as expected. I saw him come around the corner and got super excited and jumped a lot. We hugged and kissed and the little children waiting for their grandmother were scandalized. It went pretty much like this:

Me: Hi!
Mark: Heyyyy.
Me: Hi! Hi!
*jumping jumping*
Mark : Hey baby.
Me: HIIII!
*lots of inappropriate fondling/kissing*
Me: Hi!

At some point I stopped acting like the crazy bondage girl from Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi. Do you want to gag me?) and we went and got his luggage. If you haven't seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall, watch it.
Conversations while standing and waiting for the bags included the pictures on the wall, some guy's green flip flops, the fact I like orange, my knee was numb, Mark was surprised that I was pretty, I had the same skirt as another girl there, once I got attacked by a bird, etc...

Despite the thoroughly awkward start, I can say that at 4 pm on our first day together, we definitely made the right choice. I'd ask Mark to confirm that, but he's in a sleep coma in my bed. Hmmm... Wink

Oh and Queenie, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! And so is her friend... I'm not sure which is which. Smile

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - potthole - 08-30-2009

Glad to hear things have been going well!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mark the Valet - 08-31-2009

Confirmed, it was quite an experience.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 08-31-2009

patiently waiting for my new tattoo to stop scabbing and looking like mung

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 08-31-2009

Congrats to Mark to getting on the air, and getting on Marissa. :wtf:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Queenie - 08-31-2009

A better picture of Alyssa!! I'm still reeling over her performance Saturday night!!

[Image: 5332_1156010112954_1608777530_37747.jpg]

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - sunshyne - 08-31-2009

She's so pretty Queenie!! Tell her congradulations!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 08-31-2009

she's a beaut, better keep a baseball bat handy to ward off all those horny boys Queenie Smile

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Mad Dog - 08-31-2009

Whimpy boys would just be scared off just by her presense.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 08-31-2009

Having met Queenie personally, I don't think she needs to use a bat...

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - boaz - 08-31-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Having met Queenie personally, I don't think she needs to use a bat...

agreed.

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 09-01-2009

Wondering if my eyes decieve me, or if I'm still drunk because I swear to God I'm seeing The Titan post again....

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - peachs - 09-01-2009

jumping for joy, paid off my credit card yesterday...

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - sunshyne - 09-01-2009

the return of the Titans!

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - 0rz0ski - 09-01-2009

peachs Wrote:jumping for joy, paid off my credit card yesterday...

Awesome!! :clap:

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 09-01-2009

peachs Wrote:jumping for joy, paid off my credit card yesterday...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks Biff, Orz.. I needed to do it, was just dragging my feet on it... Big trip home coming up soon... Sad

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - Biff - 09-01-2009

Now keep them debt free! That's an even bigger challenge!

lucky for me it's only a small credit line.. I've pretty much only used it for emergencies, moving back to albany put me in a tight spot for a little bit so now it's good to have the room again and not have to worry about monthly payments lol

Re: Right Now I'm........... (part deux) - krystal - 09-01-2009

wondering if my family would be offended if I farmed out my womb for 9 months for somewhere around $25,000.00...

krystal Wrote:wondering if my family would be offended if I farmed out my womb for 9 months for somewhere around $25,000.00...

I've been considering egg donation lately...