FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 01-20-2009

Very pissed that it took HR 6 effing months to tell me "No, sorry, we are not going to hire you full time."

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-20-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Very pissed that it took HR 6 effing months to tell me "No, sorry, we are not going to hire you full time."

Keep your head up! Don't stop believing!! Smile

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-20-2009

warming my girls up from playing out in the snow by making them some hot chocolate.
Life is good. Smile

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-20-2009

Getting very tired of the bikini girl ad. If I keep getting it here at work, I'm sure the IT cops are going to start asking questions.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-20-2009

Watching Obama's inaug.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-20-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Watching Obama's inaug.

Same

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 01-20-2009

no posting during the " bombs ", speech.....

potthole Wrote:Getting very tired of the bikini girl ad. If I keep getting it here at work, I'm sure the IT cops are going to start asking questions.

Ditto . . . :Smile

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 01-20-2009

potthole Wrote:Getting very tired of the bikini girl ad. If I keep getting it here at work, I'm sure the IT cops are going to start asking questions.

You know the answer.

Right now I'm.... - mutts202 - 01-20-2009

Not so much what IT will think as much as how it looks to the people walking by my cube! I feel like a perve. Tongue

Watching the action outside our building again.

Story to follow.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 01-20-2009

Queenie Wrote:Watching the action outside our building again.

Story to follow.
Where's Razorhawk when you need him?!?!?!?!? :-X

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-20-2009

Sounds like you're in a really nice part of town!

Getting ready to go and get rady to play soccer tonight...

and be sore tomorrow!

Ok, so here's the scoop.

I heard another crash and lots of scraping, causing me to jump on my desk again to look out the window. All I could see was a State Trooper next to our side of the road. I went to another window and saw a person down. Of course, I had to go see who it was. It could have been one of many people that work in my office that walk this street on a daily basis. A guy ran a red light and hit a trash can causing him to lose control of his vehicle. He hit a store sign and 2 people. He knocked a guy into the store, and the woman was on the hood. She fell off right in front of my building. The driver rode the side walk between the trees and our building until his car stopped. He was wedged in. They took the girl and guy (who work in my building and are engaged to be married) to the hospital. The girl's mother was with them as well, but she did not get hit. They had to pull the car out with a wench, and finally got the guy out. He was from out of state (IL) and had a beer in his cupholder and a gun in his seat. Our street sure sees a lot of action.

Oh my word, that could have been me!!

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-20-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:Getting ready to go and get rady to play soccer tonight...

and be sore tomorrow!

where do you play? i've been wanting an indoor league to open near me. The closest club is about 25 miles away and I can't afford to drive that 2-3 times a week in my dodge truck

Queenie Wrote:Ok, so here's the scoop.

I heard another crash and lots of scraping, causing me to jump on my desk again to look out the window. All I could see was a State Trooper next to our side of the road. I went to another window and saw a person down. Of course, I had to go see who it was. It could have been one of many people that work in my office that walk this street on a daily basis. A guy ran a red light and hit a trash can causing him to lose control of his vehicle. He hit a store sign and 2 people. He knocked a guy into the store, and the woman was on the hood. She fell off right in front of my building. The driver rode the side walk between the trees and our building until his car stopped. He was wedged in. They took the girl and guy (who work in my building and are engaged to be married) to the hospital. The girl's mother was with them as well, but she did not get hit. They had to pull the car out with a wench, and finally got the guy out. He was from out of state (IL) and had a beer in his cupholder and a gun in his seat. Our street sure sees a lot of action.

FIP's....jerkoffs

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-20-2009

Working away...

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-20-2009

Scary! You guys should move up to Jersey where rednecks don't drive drunk in the daytime with a beer in their cupholder.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 01-20-2009

Allyson Wrote:

Scary! You guys should move up to Jersey where rednecks don't drive drunk in the daytime with a beer in their cupholder.

Dude had Illinois plates.. Any self respecting southerner knows to keep his beer between his legs... day or night

Queenie Wrote:They had to pull the car out with a wench, and finally got the guy out.

So, are you tired?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Getting ready to go and get rady to play soccer tonight...

and be sore tomorrow!

where do you play? i've been wanting an indoor league to open near me. The closest club is about 25 miles away and I can't afford to drive that 2-3 times a week in my dodge truck

Soccer Spot MVP Sports Spot, or whatever the hell it's called now. 36th and Lake Eastbrook, off of 28th street. 6:00 game today, so I don't have to waste gas going home, then back. Kinda nice. And it sure as hell beats the 10:00 games that we used to have.

This just in on the incident I posted earlier . . . the guy that hit the people was wanted for murder in Illinois. Of course, now he can tack on 2 counts of vehicular assault. Dumbass.

Ok so you aren't playing in the K-zoo area. That is the nearest place for me to play. I'd like to start a small club for my town but most of my town is lazy fat hillbillys so it won't fly.

ahh well...

Queenie Wrote:This just in on the incident I posted earlier . . . the guy that hit the people was wanted for murder in Illinois. Of course, now he can tack on 2 counts of vehicular assault. Dumbass.

Any word on the extent of the injuries?

Actually, change that to 1 count of vehicular assault and 1 count of vehicular homicide. Sad

that sucks

at least they caught the effer!!

---THIS IS ONE CASE THAT SHOULDN'T BE CENSORED---

This is a picture of the building that I work in, and of course, the car of the stupid effer that killed one man and injured another woman today. He is also wanted for murder in Chicago, IL.

[Image: carwreck.jpg]

Edit: Here's the current news story:
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=9703399

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-20-2009

Admin Wrote:

You know the answer.

Which isn't really applicable for work. They won't let us install it. Otherwise I probably would, just to not have to deal with the ad.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-20-2009

Queenie Wrote:This is a picture of the building that I work in, and of course, the car of the stupid effer that killed one man and injured another woman today. He is also wanted for murder in Chicago, IL.

harsh

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-20-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:They had to pull the car out with a wench, and finally got the guy out.

So, are you tired?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry Queenie, I had to give him a +1 for this!!!!

I feel really bad for the woman that lost her fiance. My thoughts are with her.

imatoolhed Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:This is a picture of the building that I work in, and of course, the car of the stupid effer that killed one man and injured another woman today. He is also wanted for murder in Chicago, IL.

harsh

Not sure if you can see the windshield, but the smashed place was made by a man's body . . . a man's body that is now lifeless.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-20-2009

Trying to figure out why my new truck gets horseshit mileage.

Right now I'm.... - dolph - 01-21-2009

Getting ready to freeze my junk off at work for what seems to be the hundreth day in a row.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-21-2009

dolph Wrote:Getting ready to freeze my junk off at work for what seems to be the hundreth day in a row.

It is!

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-21-2009

shawnp Wrote:Trying to figure out why my new truck gets horseshit mileage.

Because it's a truck.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-21-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
shawnp Wrote:Trying to figure out why my new truck gets horseshit mileage.

Because it's a truck.

And if it's new new you have to break it in, it'll take a few thousand miles.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-21-2009

what exactly equates to 'horseshit milage'?

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-21-2009

I hope someone rapes the smile off his face