FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-22-2009

=[ I'm sorry I am so behind on podcasts I missed two whole weeks and I'm probably still back on Jan 5.

So you're telling me they'll be gone tomorrow too? I hate radio camp.

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 01-22-2009

They'll be gone as long as it takes for them to recover.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 01-22-2009

dino Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:I could tell you stories....like when she stopped forwarding them to me, and started RETYPING THEM for me in a new email.

Or what about the time she printed the four year old information, put it in an envelope, and SNAIL MAILED it to me???

I can't make this shit up.

Wow 8-)
Yep...got me beat there.
mailed you an email.....that's one for the record books.

It's always funny when someone older first gets internet. " you got to see this. It's the funniest thing".... ( and it's 3-4 years old)

I have a former bro-in-law who every time I see him, has got to show me XXX Disney charactors ( or some other childhood cartoons)...On his effin phone!!! the guy is like 50 yrs old and still thinks "pull my finger is funny"....grrrrr

The funny part is that she's not THAT old (she's late 50s) and she's had her computer for YEARS...she just doesn't get it. lol

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-22-2009

I remember when my mom was still alive and she got her first computer. I got her Windows for Dummies, or something like that, and she got soooooo pissed at me. I tried explaining that there was a whole line of books titled similarly, but she wouldn't listen. If memory serves me correct, it took her a good 2 weeks to get over that crap. Yikes!!

You could've easily fixed it by buying her The Complete Idiot's Guide to Incredibly Popular Lines of Self-Help Books.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-22-2009

Oh yeah, that would have went over like a ton of bricks . . . :Smile

Holy balls, how'd I get 94 karma? Sweet. Thanks, y'all. That's going on my resume'.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-22-2009

Leaving to go to D.C. Talk to you guys on Monday!!

The inauguration was Tuesday, Jigs. You missed it.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-22-2009

waking up from a little 20 min nap (which was hard to do with hot wheels being driven all over me)... gonna make me boy something to eat

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-22-2009

hotzester Wrote:Allyson, I didn't want to have to mention it this way, but there was a fire this morning at a building near GRD's studio....tragically, FBHW (and Zane) were badly burned. Joe is believed to have escaped, but is missing.

i suppose the camera dude didn't get this captured as well

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-22-2009

Based off of comments from this place back in October, I added some discs of Ghost Hunters to my Netflix que. The first one finally worked its way up to the top of the list and arrived today, and despite some of the things I find a little cheesey (namely some of the dialogue between the people), I actually found a couple of those first few episodes a little creepy.

I love Ghost Hunters. GH International sucks, though. It's a great show!

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-22-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Leaving to go to D.C. Talk to you guys on Monday!!

Have fun! Make sure you visit Chinatown!

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 01-23-2009

1456 days until Obama is gone from the White House.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-23-2009

Just got home from softball.

Right now I'm.... - loosewendy - 01-23-2009

Drinking coffee, eating Lucky Charms, listening to Best Of and being glad that I don't have to be there to run it.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-23-2009

Working.

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 01-23-2009

Ready for the weekend.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 01-23-2009

Tired of the F'n cold Sad

Right now I'm.... - dino - 01-23-2009

dino Wrote:Tired of the F'n cold Sad

edit: cold meaning sinus's all effed up and sore throat. Not necessarily the temp (although I'm getting kinda tired of that)

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-23-2009

I am tired of being cold and having colds. Thinking about moving to South Carolina. Can any fellow board members get me a job?

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-23-2009

... enjoying my last morning of peace before the weekend. My girls don't know how to sleep in on the weekends....they're up a 5 am, WTF is that all about?!

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 01-23-2009

I wish I could move south. I LOVE South Carolina. (Particularly the Charleston area...) I'd take Florida or Phoenix, too. Ideally I'd live in LA...but wife's family is local, so we're sorta here. lol

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-23-2009

hotzester Wrote:I wish I could move south. I LOVE South Carolina. (Particularly the Charleston area...) I'd take Florida or Phoenix, too. Ideally I'd live in LA...but wife's family is local, so we're sorta here. lol

I used to manage property in Charleston (James Island and Goose Greek areas). It is a beautiful place.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-23-2009

Charleston is exactly where I'm looking. I hate the cold but I love coats (I don't get it either) so I do need a little bit of winter. I know my winter is much milder than most people's here but I just can't take it any more. That and the cost of living in NJ is outrageous.

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 01-23-2009

Every time I think about moving south, I remember the horrible things that some of the warmer climates have to deal with: Cockroaches, scorpions, mosquitoes, snakes year round, hurricanes, earthquakes. I think I'm okay with Michigan.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 01-23-2009

Queenie Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:I wish I could move south. I LOVE South Carolina. (Particularly the Charleston area...) I'd take Florida or Phoenix, too. Ideally I'd live in LA...but wife's family is local, so we're sorta here. lol

I used to manage property in Charleston (James Island and Goose Greek areas). It is a beautiful place.

I love the old portion of Charleston. We visited there a couple years ago and just loved wandering around that part of town. Turns out the day we were there it was Confederate Memorial Day, which I never even knew existed. Most of the time I had to fight back on my urge to remind locals that the Civil War is indeed over, and that the south lost.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-23-2009

potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I used to manage property in Charleston (James Island and Goose Greek areas). It is a beautiful place.

I love the old portion of Charleston. We visited there a couple years ago and just loved wandering around that part of town. Turns out the day we were there it was Confederate Memorial Day, which I never even knew existed. Most of the time I had to fight back on my urge to remind locals that the Civil War is indeed over, and that the south lost.

Did you go to Rainbow Row? Those houses are really beautiful and some of the plantations on John's Island are just absolutely gorgeous!

Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I love the old portion of Charleston. We visited there a couple years ago and just loved wandering around that part of town. Turns out the day we were there it was Confederate Memorial Day, which I never even knew existed. Most of the time I had to fight back on my urge to remind locals that the Civil War is indeed over, and that the south lost.

Did you go to Rainbow Row? Those houses are really beautiful and some of the plantations on John's Island are just absolutely gorgeous!

Yeah, we did. I tried to get some cool photos of it, but had a difficult time getting the shots I wanted, due to not being able to stand in the middle of the road. Wink

Don't have a whole lot on there, but here are a few photos from that trip:
http://flickr.com/photos/potthole/sets/72157600211046083/

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 01-23-2009

Just got back from banking... It was SOOO warm I had to drop the top and go for a cruise....

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-23-2009

It's actually not too bad here today. 28... sure feels warm compared to the 0 and 5 degree weather we had last week and earlier this week.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-23-2009

we had -14.6 a few days back in a neighboring town... that is actual air temp

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-23-2009

going to see slipknot

Right now I'm still trying to get the shaky feeling to leave after my encounter with a maniac on the highway fifteen minutes ago.

Rock Monster Wrote:It's actually not too bad here today. 28... sure feels warm compared to the 0 and 5 degree weather we had last week and earlier this week.

Ugh, it's really sad when I leave for work in the morning, and the first thing I think when I feel the outside temp is, "Boy, this feels [i[warm![/i]", and then as soon as I turn on my car, the radio proclaims it to be only in the low 20's.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 01-24-2009

Bored.....extremely.

Right now I'm.... - dolph - 01-24-2009

Done with another week of work and wondering why people in Wyoming, MI can't figure out how to use an f'n shovel.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-24-2009

just getting back from Alyssa's last Jr. High basketball game. The ended up 2nd in the tournament.

Right now I'm.... - Mark the Valet - 01-24-2009

You are all now aware that this topic is the same thing as updating your facebook status.