FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-28-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Well for what I pay in car insurance they should give me a personal chauffeur.

How much do you pay a month? I thought Michigan was one of the higher cost states for insurance. (I would not be suprised if I am completely wrong on this!!)

I don't know exactly because my boyfriend pays it, but i know we pay nearly 2k for our 6 month policy.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 01-28-2009

Nashville area is awesome. Best of it all. Good jobs, reasonable homes. We have small town living and only 20 mins from major shopping, dining etc. 40 mins from downtown Nash with concerts, shows, football, hockey... Live music on EVERY corner.... AND winter weather comes and goes lasting weeks, not months.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 01-28-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:How much do you pay a month? I thought Michigan was one of the higher cost states for insurance. (I would not be suprised if I am completely wrong on this!!)

yeah, by now, you must be REALLY used to being wrong...

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 01-28-2009

Probably higher if you guys A) aren't married B) aren't 25 years old C) have a bad driving record

My husband's insurance was nearly twice as much as mine before we got married. we kept separate policies at that time because if we combined them, his wouldn't have gone down much and mine would have gone up a lot. When we got married, his went down a lot (more responsible when you're married?) we both got newer cars so it went down more. nearly 2k is way too much for insurance.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-28-2009

I know it's mostly my own fault that the rates are so high. I am a single female 21yrs old who drives a red sports car. I've been in 3 reported accidents (twice I was rear-ended and once I spun out in an ice storm) and I got one ticket which was just a fine (no points).

My boyfriend is the policy holder though and he is 26 with a perfect driving record.

Whatever I'll just run away from my problems.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-28-2009

jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:How much do you pay a month? I thought Michigan was one of the higher cost states for insurance. (I would not be suprised if I am completely wrong on this!!)

yeah, by now, you must be REALLY used to being wrong...

That's why I'm not surprised!

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-28-2009

2k for 2 cars for 6 months isn't bad, considering age, type of car, etc, assuming you have full coverage. That comes out to about $167/month for each of you. I pay somewhere around $80 each month for a old 4 door car, with only limited insurance. (if it's my fault, it's not covered)

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 01-28-2009

Wondering what in the hell possessed me to think I could use half-in-half as a substitute for milk in my tomato soup . . . :Smile

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 01-28-2009

Queenie Wrote:Wondering what in the hell possessed me to think I could use half-in-half as a substitute for milk in my tomato soup . . . :Smile

ewww

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-28-2009

^ lol

posting and watching my kid play legos

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-29-2009

I'm thinking 2009 will be a great year despite what people say.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 01-29-2009

Right now I'm:

leaving work early to buy a sledge hammer to bust ice off my roof again. winter blows, hard then tomorrow i'll be out of the office again to man booths and attend sessions

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-29-2009

Right now I'm:

About to leave work and get coffee with a guy I met on the internet.......blind date.......1st in 10 years. I'm kind of nervous!!!!!!!!

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-29-2009

Figuring out my new MP3 player.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 01-29-2009

mainerliser Wrote:Right now I'm:

About to leave work and get coffee with a guy I met on the internet.......blind date.......1st in 10 years. I'm kind of nervous!!!!!!!!
bring your pepper spray

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-29-2009

Good luck! That's how my boyfriend and I met 2.5 years ago.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 01-30-2009

WTF ? ? ? I thought I was your internet guy..... :Smile

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 01-30-2009

Right now I'm...

Drinking Steel Reserve and waiting for the current shit storm that is raining down on my life to end

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 01-30-2009

Good luck! Love the new avatar BTW.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-30-2009

Titan ! Wrote:

WTF ? ? ? I thought I was your internet guy..... :Smile

You'll always be my internet guy!!!! Wish you lived closer!!

Admin Wrote:

Good luck! Love the new avatar BTW.

Thanks Biff!!

Titan ! Wrote:Right now I'm...

Drinking Steel Reserve and waiting for the current shit storm that is raining down on my life to end

Damn shit storms! Hope it ends soon!

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 01-30-2009

...listening to my dog snore. He could put my husband to shame, it's that loud.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 01-30-2009

Happy I passed both of my Insurance exams on the first try. Now I'm waiting for the state to send them to me........probably want more $.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-30-2009

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Happy I passed both of my Insurance exams on the first try. Now I'm waiting for the state to send them to me........probably want more $.

Nice! Good job. I failed my first actuary exam then decided I didn't want to be an actuary any more.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 01-30-2009

Im thinking I might try for my Series 6 next

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 01-30-2009

... planning on looking for a new job this weekend.

and thinking about shoving a rusty spoon in my boss' eye.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 01-31-2009

enjoying the vicodin from the evil evil dentsit today

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 01-31-2009

Packing up some of my stuff to move, although my move date is about 8 months away. You can never be too prepared...and I'm anxious!

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 01-31-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Packing up some of my stuff to move, although my move date is about 8 months away. You can never be too prepared...and I'm anxious!

I can understand that. I've started selling the big clunky furniture that I don't use in anticipated for moving. I haven't even gotten another job yet I just hope to soon.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 01-31-2009

thinking people are freaks!

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 02-01-2009

pi!
http://pi.ytmnd.com/

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-01-2009

Downloading the latest episode of Lost off itunes.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-01-2009

kind of thinking dying my hair was a bad idea.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 02-01-2009

Jo Wrote:kind of thinking dying my hair was a bad idea.

Because people now actually expect you to know the sum of 2 +2?

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 02-01-2009

Let's see it Becky

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 02-01-2009

mainerliser Wrote:thinking people are freaks!

Why are people freaks?

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 02-01-2009

Marveling at all the old friends I've run into no Face Book since I put up a profile.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-01-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:thinking people are freaks!

Why are people freaks?

I don't remember why I thought that yesterday, but today I'm thinking dating is the WORST thing on earth!!!! I'm sure you can relate to that!!

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-01-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Downloading the latest episode of Lost off itunes.

Awesome show. I've watched 8 episodes and just waiting for the Horrible Bowl to be over so I can watch a few more.