FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-09-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm :

Planning games for the cubscout meeting tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to handle 15 kids(

too easy.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-09-2009

Jo Wrote:too easy.

is that what the cast of Real World said about you?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:too easy.

is that what the cast of Real World said about you?

yeah ok, go stock up on Tylenol PM and think of more "games".

Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:is that what the cast of Real World said about you?

yeah ok, go stock up on Tylenol PM and think of more "games".

[Image: I_LoveYou_Bitch.jpg]

Jo Wrote:yeah ok, go stock up on Tylenol PM and think of more "games".

[Image: I_LoveYou_Bitch.jpg]

talk less. k, thanks.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-09-2009

Trying not to think of how good the Reece's Peanut Butter Cups in the next cubicle look. It's just short of torture.

Krystal Wrote:Trying not to think of how good the Reece's Peanut Butter Cups in the next cubicle look. It's just short of torture.

it's cute how they make them into hearts for ValentiMes.

i like the eggs...they taste differnt, something with the chocolate to PB ratio

I'm so trying to lose weight and eat healthier and you 2 aren't helping me. My hormones are seriously demanding chocolate, but I'm trying to stay firm.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-09-2009

I like to put my Reese in the freezer for about an hour.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-09-2009

[Image: reesescups2.jpg]

Rock Monster Wrote:[Image: reesescups2.jpg]

Now that was just down right mean RM!!

resist the urge krystal!!

Is this better?

[Image: 421215310_1c81610fca.jpg]

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Torture is supposed to be illegal. I will remember this Mr. Rock Monster.

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 02-09-2009

Krys, I'm on the Slim Fast plan (somewhat), and the Peanut Butter Crunch bars are really similar to a Butterfinger bar. If you're craving, go with that.

You know you like it krys!

Rock Monster Wrote:Is this better?

[Image: 421215310_1c81610fca.jpg]

I can't think of Reese's peanut butter pie without thinking of the time i ordered a piece at a restaurant, well a girl sitting next to me happened to have dog shit breath...not chronic, just this one ocassion...well the smell mashed with the consistency made my brain think i was eating dog shit...

I didn't finish eating it

Nice memory. Glad it's yours, not mine. I would be scarred for life, too.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 02-09-2009

Watching the firemen climb the big ladder up the building across the block. I don't know what's going on.... well, no bodies came down, maybe a false alarm?

Was that the fire truck I heard from my building?

someone locked themselves in a room and maybe got hurt?

I need to file so I can atleast claim to be working.

probably, there were three or four fire trucks, and probably five other smaller emergency vehicles blocking 4th ave (near CMT). They went up the ladder with a big axe, but came back down maybe 20 minutes later. I should have been more nosey.

sunshyne Wrote:probably, there were three or four fire trucks, and probably five other smaller emergency vehicles blocking 4th ave (near CMT). They went up the ladder with a big axe, but came back down maybe 20 minutes later. I should have been more nosey.

Yeah, what the hell Sunshyne? We need the entire story. Just do like I do. Go down on the street and start asking questions until you find somebody that thinks they know what they are talking about.

I work at 4th and Church. Probably was the sirens I heard. You should have been more nosey. I'm totally interested now.

Queenie Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:probably, there were three or four fire trucks, and probably five other smaller emergency vehicles blocking 4th ave (near CMT). They went up the ladder with a big axe, but came back down maybe 20 minutes later. I should have been more nosey.

Yeah, what the hell Sunshyne? We need the entire story. Just do like I do. Go down on the street and start asking questions until you find somebody that thinks they know what they are talking about.

The Southern Lady's answer to everything.

Queenie Wrote:

I'll let you guys in on a trick Big Grin....

Typically the Chief and Assistant Chief as well as other officers wear a differant color hat than everyone else (I'm wearing yellow, Chief wears white)... so find a young kid who appears to be new that is wearing a helmet of majority color (follow me?) and say to him.

"Are you the Chief? what is going on here?"

If you are lucky he'll be so excited that someone (especially a chick) thinks he's the Chief that he'll spill his guts ;D

sorry, I'll do better next time.

Queenie Wrote:Yeah, what the hell Sunshyne? We need the entire story. Just do like I do. Go down on the street and start asking questions until you find somebody that thinks they know what they are talking about.

I'll let you guys in on a trick Big Grin....

Typically the Chief and Assistant Chief as well as other officers wear a differant color hat than everyone else (I'm wearing yellow, Chief wears white)... so find a young kid who appears to be new that is wearing a helmet of majority color (follow me?) and say to him.

"Are you the Chief? what is going on here?"

If you are lucky he'll be so excited that someone (especially a chick) thinks he's the Chief that he'll spill his guts ;D

Now that's what I call good advice!!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'll let you guys in on a trick Big Grin....

SHOW THEM YOUR BOOBS

That would work. What am I saying? That tactic works about 99.99% of the time when dealing with men.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'll let you guys in on a trick Big Grin....

SHOW THEM YOUR BOOBS

"Hey Chief, look at these!"

Titty-shots are only used for a last resort, however.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 02-09-2009

Jo Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Thinking about selling my car and getting a new [used] one.

[Image: bmw-car.jpg]

You're damn right I want a Beemer.

Right now I'm.... - renegade - 02-09-2009

On my way from chicago to toledo to deliver. Then to fostoria, oh to pick up another load and have it in hagerstown,md by morning. Anybody wanna go?

Allyson Wrote:
Jo Wrote:[Image: bmw-car.jpg]

You're damn right I want a Beemer.

Beemers are totally worth it. I had an '89 until I killed it, and it was awesome, even if it didn't have air-conditioning, the shocks didn't work, and there was a leak in the power-steering. What do you expect from a 20 year-old car. I loved it. Her name was Greta-the-Nazi, because she was German and was a bitch.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-10-2009

Wondering where everyone is! You can't all be *Gasp* working!!!! Undecided

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-10-2009

About to pounce on my turkey sandwich.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-10-2009

Need to stop playing Desktop Tower Defense so I can go enjoy what sunshine we have.

Right now I'm.... - lokizilla - 02-10-2009

I am mad at my sofa. Stuck my foot under the cushion and a spring gashed my foot.