FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-12-2009

It was uncomfortable. I had to wait an hour for my boss to get back from lunch to ask if I could leave. I was still wet when I got home because I didn't want to take my camisole or underwear off in my car.

Sad thing is this is the most action my backseat has seen.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 02-12-2009

kind of pissed off. May be a little juvenile but you know those 25 Interesting Facts going around Facebook? Well two people who I grew up with and we've been best friends for years have apparently moved onto greener pastures because I'm apparently not one of their top 25 friends any more. Stings a little.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-12-2009

Allyson Wrote:kind of pissed off. May be a little juvenile but you know those 25 Interesting Facts going around Facebook? Well two people who I grew up with and we've been best friends for years have apparently moved onto greener pastures because I'm apparently not one of their top 25 friends any more. Stings a little.

I couldn't help but laugh when I read one that invovled me... there's a guy from another forum I admin, met him maybe twice in person, and he kept dropping hints in his 25 Things about how I should promote him to a mod.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 02-12-2009

potthole Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:kind of pissed off. May be a little juvenile but you know those 25 Interesting Facts going around Facebook? Well two people who I grew up with and we've been best friends for years have apparently moved onto greener pastures because I'm apparently not one of their top 25 friends any more. Stings a little.

I couldn't help but laugh when I read one that invovled me... there's a guy from another forum I admin, met him maybe twice in person, and he kept dropping hints in his 25 Things about how I should promote him to a mod.

Ok, he needs attention.

One was from my high school sweetheart and we stayed really close after high school because it wasn't a viscious break-up. He didn't put me on there, but he did put a girl he made out with once about a week after our break-up. And he also said he wished he met his current girlfriend sooner, ie he wished he didn't waste those years on me. Doesn't he know I'm the best thing that ever happened to him? The nerve.

Right now I'm.... - boizalynne - 02-12-2009

really realizing what a small small world I live in

Allyson Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I couldn't help but laugh when I read one that invovled me... there's a guy from another forum I admin, met him maybe twice in person, and he kept dropping hints in his 25 Things about how I should promote him to a mod.

Ok, he needs attention.

One was from my high school sweetheart and we stayed really close after high school because it wasn't a viscious break-up. He didn't put me on there, but he did put a girl he made out with once about a week after our break-up. And he also said he wished he met his current girlfriend sooner, ie he wished he didn't waste those years on me. Doesn't he know I'm the best thing that ever happened to him? The nerve.

LOL, Don't feel bad... I'd be pissed too...

Allyson Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I couldn't help but laugh when I read one that invovled me... there's a guy from another forum I admin, met him maybe twice in person, and he kept dropping hints in his 25 Things about how I should promote him to a mod.

Ok, he needs attention.

Oh, you wouldn't believe. There's a reason why I've only met him in person a couple of times...

A couple summers ago I was working two jobs, both in the mall. I had gotten done with my first job and was over at the second. This guy knew where the first one was, but I had never told him about the second. As I'm in the backstock at this second job, one of my coworkers comes back, looking for me. "Hey, there's some dude out there asking for you, he looks really creepy," she tells me. I poke me head out- it's HIM.

I come out to the sales floor, say hi to him, and do my best to get him to leave the store. He tells me about how he happened to be at the mall, was walking past the store and saw me, so he figured he should come talk. He also mentions that he would like to hang out after my shift. I thank him for the offer, but tell him I've already got plans. I chat for a short while longer, and he finally goes his way.

Three hours later, when my shift is over, I'm heading out to my car. THERE HE IS, waiting for me at the exit! He comes up, I don't really know what he was saying, because I quickly pretended to get a call on my phone, and did my best impression of a racewalker, trying to get to my car as fast as I can.

You have a stalker!!!

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-12-2009

Krystal Wrote:You have a stalker!!!
Does he look like this guy?
[Image: 007BGO_Nick_Swardson_003.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-12-2009

boizalynne Wrote:really realizing what a small small world I live in

true, but i would hate to paint it

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-12-2009

are you going through my trash again?

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-12-2009

wondering if i'm the only one noticing that burnking looks like a bro.

on facebook?

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-12-2009

no, on your mom.

of course on facebook, p00phead.

Jo Wrote:no, on your mom.

was he wearing the cowboy hat while riding my mom again?

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-12-2009

Jo Wrote:wondering if i'm the only one noticing that burnking looks like a bro.

I'm wondering which one is burnking . . . Undecided

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

are you going through my trash again?
When DON'T I go through your trash?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-12-2009

Jo Wrote:no, on your mom.

hahahaha

+1

Krystal Wrote:You have a stalker!!!

Not really any longer, but I sure did for awhile there a couple years ago.

How did you get rid of him? Or did he give up and go away?

I confronted him about it. Told me he was crossing the line and creeping me out. Hasn't done anything like that for a couple years now. He still posts on that other messageboard, and we still interact there, but I haven't had any additional run-ins with him.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-12-2009

potthole Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Ok, he needs attention.

Oh, you wouldn't believe. There's a reason why I've only met him in person a couple of times...

A couple summers ago I was working two jobs, both in the mall. I had gotten done with my first job and was over at the second. This guy knew where the first one was, but I had never told him about the second. As I'm in the backstock at this second job, one of my coworkers comes back, looking for me. "Hey, there's some dude out there asking for you, he looks really creepy," she tells me. I poke me head out- it's HIM.

I come out to the sales floor, say hi to him, and do my best to get him to leave the store. He tells me about how he happened to be at the mall, was walking past the store and saw me, so he figured he should come talk. He also mentions that he would like to hang out after my shift. I thank him for the offer, but tell him I've already got plans. I chat for a short while longer, and he finally goes his way.

Three hours later, when my shift is over, I'm heading out to my car. THERE HE IS, waiting for me at the exit! He comes up, I don't really know what he was saying, because I quickly pretended to get a call on my phone, and did my best impression of a racewalker, trying to get to my car as fast as I can.

Ewww!!

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-12-2009

Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:wondering if i'm the only one noticing that burnking looks like a bro.

I'm wondering which one is burnking . . . Undecided

Me too!

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 02-12-2009

...watching CSI...just got done watching the new Survivor. Haven't watched that in a long while so I thought it was time to catch up with good 'ol Jeff Probst!

Right now I'm.... - dumberthanzane - 02-12-2009

Loved the new survivor

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 02-13-2009

listing my car for sale online. I need some tips, what would suck you into spending too much on a privately sold car?

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-13-2009

Allyson Wrote:listing my car for sale online. I need some tips, what would suck you into spending too much on a privately sold car?

Post a pic of yourself, and say that you had sex in the back seat...

Rock Monster Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:listing my car for sale online. I need some tips, what would suck you into spending too much on a privately sold car?

Post a pic of yourself, and say that you had sex in the back seat...

Hm, yea. Too bad it's a total chick car and unless Becky is interested in buying it I don't think that'll go over too well.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-13-2009

link?

Jo Wrote:

link?

Haven't finished it yet, still need to post pictures. Tonight I'll post it up for anyone to tell me how to spruce it up or make an offer.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-13-2009

Allyson Wrote:make an offer.

I'LL TAKE IT!!

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-13-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:make an offer.

I'LL TAKE IT!!

That's what she said!!

ha..ha...... uhg.... I need to go home!

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-13-2009

Right now I'm:

Checking out HS Freebeer's mullet

business in the front; party in the back

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-13-2009

Allyson Wrote:
Jo Wrote:link?

Haven't finished it yet, still need to post pictures. Tonight I'll post it up for anyone to tell me how to spruce it up or make an offer.

seriously, i know my dad was looking for a used car to give to my sis for her 16th and a few other people are looking for a car. i can put in a good word for my online lesbian lover.

Jo Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Haven't finished it yet, still need to post pictures. Tonight I'll post it up for anyone to tell me how to spruce it up or make an offer.

seriously, i know my dad was looking for a used car to give to my sis for her 16th and a few other people are looking for a car. i can put in a good word for my online lesbian lover.

Good stuff, it's perfect for a young girl. It's a red 2006 Tiburon GT, really cute but also powerful and sporty. It's a stick shift but it lets off really easily so it's not hard to learn. Also, it's in NJ. But I will let you know when I post it.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 02-13-2009

...going to decorate a cake for my friends boyfriend for Valentine's Day.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-13-2009

your momma Wrote:...going to decorate a cake for my friends boyfriend for Valentine's Day.

I had to read this a couple of times. The first time I read it, I thought you said you were going to decorate your friend's boyfriend for Valentine's Day . . ?? Big Grin

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-13-2009

So, my company today is doing a fundraiser for Heart Awareness Month. Donate $5 and you can wear jeans and a casual red shirt today. Red being key. Some dumbass in my department shows up with green on. She claims she had a red shirt she was going to wear, but she forgot to put it in the dryer last night, so it was still wet this morning. Green is what she's wearing, according to her story, because it's opposite to red on the color spectrum, so it's close enough.

If this story is true, two things come to mind. First, you don't have any other red shirts? Second, if you indeed didn't have another red shirt, why don't you just put on your normal dresscode-appropriate stuff, and donate the money anyway?

Pulling crap like this is what will ruin things for everybody else in the office.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 02-13-2009

Watchinbg Freddy vs Jason while waiting for an action to finish running in Photoshop

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-13-2009

thinking titan's new forum name is funny.